Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Does the universe still know your desire if you cant get "feelings" from visuals  (Read 1094 times)

Offline o.c.e.a.n.

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 33
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I've been feeling great lately. VERY positive, able to overlook negatives and quickly switch them up, i have trust and faith and it's just been an amazing last few days. A quick switch from what I had been experiencing.

I have felt good and although I want my girl (which I already have according to LOA) I almost feel so good that I don't feel the need to visualize. In fact, when I do, it's just sort of thoughts without actual feelings involved. But I do find "excitement" feelings, if i think about us going on vacation or doing fun things together.

The Law still knows my desire for her and for us, even if i am not holding strong feelings to those visuals? Right?

Offline spiritual hustler

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 161
  • You are magic!
    • View Profile
You are in the greatest place! You donít need to change a thing! if you are feeling excited about your manifestations then the Universe will deliver at rapid speed. Keep up the good work. Know that it is already here!

Blessings,
Julie-Love and Happiness Coach
http://julietdickinson.com

Offline o.c.e.a.n.

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 33
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Great to know! I am only on day 6 of Supermans "game" which i have not followed to a tee, but have followed it along with what i feel is best for me.

I have done SUCH a transformation in thinking in those 6 days alone...

I am staying confident. The hardest part is ignoring reality and avoiding absence acknowledgment, because i work with her so i see her all the time. But it has still greatly improved. I am able to pretty much say "Its whatever, she's mine." if anything throws off my positive vibe.

Offline lovejoyeternity

• We are forever loved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 100
  • Love is everywhere
    • View Profile
Yes. The universe knows your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, and actions. In the Astral Realm, you can think of things and manifest instantly.

Don't worry. Relax and have fun. Allow the Universe to bring you what you want, do not resist by struggling.

Peace, Joy, Appreciation, Abundance

Tags: