Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)  (Read 31633 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 781
  • -Receive: 6423
    • View Profile
Re: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)
« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2018, 04:09:24 PM »
How about if I am blessed with my POI? Like "I had a long and deep conversation with him today and I felt so blessed."?

Then donít do this experience at all, because what youíre trying to do is to give your happiness and power into his hands. And so everytime there is no sign from him you will feel miserable and worthless. Youíre trying to sabotage yourself. Thats not the purpose of this experience: I explained in the first post that there should be no specific people nor purpose. You should be able to be in bliss by yourself without any cause otherwise youíre in trouble. Especially without him. The day you are blissful and whole by yourself needing nothing from him THEN and ony then there is great chance that he wants talking to you or anything else.

Offline JazzzzyAmy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 05, 2018, 06:56:18 PM »

Then donít do this experience at all, because what youíre trying to do is to give your happiness and power into his hands. And so everytime there is no sign from him you will feel miserable and worthless. Youíre trying to sabotage yourself. Thats not the purpose of this experience: I explained in the first post that there should be no specific people nor purpose. You should be able to be in bliss by yourself without any cause otherwise youíre in trouble. Especially without him. The day you are blissful and whole by yourself needing nothing from him THEN and ony then there is great chance that he wants talking to you or anything else.

Got it. In short, we shouldn't involve those we are manifesting.
But I guess it is ok to think about some other specific events to make me feel blessed?
Like "I have a nice time with my best friend today therefore I feel so happy and blessing". Is it alright?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 781
  • -Receive: 6423
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »
You can include anything but if you do this for to have an ex or something specific you miss the point of this experience. If you weren't too dependant of your ex I wouldn't say "don't include him" but because you seem to already gave him are your value and importance instead of giving them to you: thats why I suggest not including him.
So yeah, including other people or friends is not a problem because you're not too over dependant.
Keep in mind that the goal of this experience is to have that blessing feeling within yourself, caused by you... the goal is not to make you attached to some people or events.
Understand above all that just because you dont recieve what you think you want doesnt mean you're not blessed. Quite the opposite. There was countless times in my life where I havent get what I wanted at that time... I felt sad... yet later I discovered that it was such a blessing.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline JazzzzyAmy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2018, 07:09:43 PM »
You can include anything but if you do this for to have an ex or something specific you miss the point of this experience. If you weren't too dependant of your ex I wouldn't say "don't include him" but because you seem to already gave him are your value and importance instead of giving them to you: thats why I suggest not including him.
So yeah, including other people or friends is not a problem because you're not too over dependant.
Keep in mind that the goal of this experience is to have that blessing feeling within yourself, caused by you... the goal is not to make you attached to some people or events.
Understand above all that just because you dont recieve what you think you want doesnt mean you're not blessed. Quite the opposite. There was countless times in my life where I havent get what I wanted at that time... I felt sad... yet later I discovered that it was such a blessing.

Understood. Thank you Superman.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2146
  • -Receive: 192
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2018, 08:00:25 PM »
How about if I am blessed with my POI? Like "I had a long and deep conversation with him today and I felt so blessed."?

The first time around I did this game I Am Blessed, I was specific about healing my eyes. Forgive me I was desperate at the time and it worked out for me. I went general afterwards and some unexpected things happened that were really nice.

It is only a 15 days game. Go general first and see what results you get.