Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)  (Read 33255 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6474
    • View Profile
Re: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2018, 10:26:02 AM »
I am giving this a bump for the new year. Let us all manifest more blessings in 2018. Happy New Year.

You can also buy a beautiful notebook/journal that you use ONLY for manifesting desires/Goals.
You can devote all your devotion and care for it. You can paint it, decorate it... draw, write positive things... Everything that gives it value. I suggest you have a special pen for it. And when a special place for those two to keep them in positive energy/place.

Of course you should start by using very "small" goals that you believe are easy and go for something bigger in the future.

In your "I AM BLESSED" sessions you can visualize how you write gratitude on your journal and how you look at your wish list full of joy seeing that it all manifested. It becomes like your baguette magique lol

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2190
  • -Receive: 196
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »
You can also buy a beautiful notebook/journal that you use ONLY for manifesting desires/Goals.
You can devote all your devotion and care for it. You can paint it, decorate it... draw, write positive things... Everything that gives it value. I suggest you have a special pen for it. And when a special place for those two to keep them in positive energy/place.

Of course you should start by using very "small" goals that you believe are easy and go for something bigger in the future.

In your "I AM BLESSED" sessions you can visualize how you write gratitude on your journal and how you look at your wish list full of joy seeing that it all manifested. It becomes like your baguette magique lol

Thanks @Superman.
I had to ask my best friend Google what does baguette magique means. I like it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 282
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2018, 06:44:16 AM »

aww that is very sweet, Superman. also, i love stationery things...what a nice excuse!

xo

Offline Konie

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 04, 2018, 03:01:29 PM »
I like this experiment!

I will start today!!!

Offline razeerfish

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2018, 11:54:18 PM »
Haha, Superman you seem to have a lot of games in this forum

Happy New Year

For the next 15 days I am going to play this game; I will keep a mental diary and re-post here on the final day!

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 27
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2018, 12:23:54 AM »
I feel blessed.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2018, 07:33:07 PM »
I think that this is my favoite "game" and will stay for very long time.

Offline razeerfish

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 16, 2018, 07:47:30 PM »
bumping this thread.

From what I have been seeing here, I feel a lot of people in this forum would benefit from this game/thread.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2190
  • -Receive: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 16, 2018, 08:07:27 PM »

I am actually building a private Blogger blog to do this.

Offline Sophia_L

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2018, 02:12:33 AM »
This guy "superman"  is a gem. Its too bad not many people understand what he is talking about. The best way to get anything specific is to go general.
Years ago i wanted to get an ex back. I tried everything! I was crazily "in love" with a person whom i thought is the love of my life. I was ready to do anything for a reconnection. Eventually i grew tired and exhausted and had a moment of clarity where i decided to stop.. just stop and feel my value.
I stopped everything and was just focusing on a feeling of gratitude and appreciation of what currently is! Shortly after i met a guy who was everything i dreamt of and more! I didnt even know this kind of people even existed. He made my ex look like a troll !!
Now later my older beliefs that i didnt fully destroy came back in play and he left but thats another story lol
But this time i learned my lesson to trust. When you fully trust yourself only miracles can happen.
Whether your ex comes back or someone new shows up it doesnt matter because it will only surprise you.
Trust me people go general. Free yourself of the attachments and the waiting and the depression.
This post that focuses on bliss is really one of the best posts that describe it

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2018, 02:19:26 AM »
This guy "superman"  is a gem. Its too bad not many people understand what he is talking about. The best way to get anything specific is to go general.
Years ago i wanted to get an ex back. I tried everything! I was crazily "in love" with a person whom i thought is the love of my life. I was ready to do anything for a reconnection. Eventually i grew tired and exhausted and had a moment of clarity where i decided to stop.. just stop and feel my value.
I stopped everything and was just focusing on a feeling of gratitude and appreciation of what currently is! Shortly after i met a guy who was everything i dreamt of and more! I didnt even know this kind of people even existed. He made my ex look like a troll !!
Now later my older beliefs that i didnt fully destroy came back in play and he left but thats another story lol
But this time i learned my lesson to trust. When you fully trust yourself only miracles can happen.
Whether your ex comes back or someone new shows up it doesnt matter because it will only surprise you.
Trust me people go general. Free yourself of the attachments and the waiting and the depression.
This post that focuses on bliss is really one of the best posts that describe it

very beautiful text, I felt the energy of it.
And thanks for your kind words (Its getting rare here lol)
<3

Offline Sophia_L

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2018, 02:40:22 AM »
Yeah and by the way.
The ex did try to reconnect then.
But who wants that shit hahaha
I was even tok busy loving myself to notice his messages.
I never replied 😁😁

Offline JazzzzyAmy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2018, 11:46:03 AM »
Recently I am manifesting my POI and I think I am putting a bit too much efforts on him. Positive thoughts are easy peasy for me however detachment is just a problem. Although the result of manifestation is not bad coz my POI and I met and talked and made some connections somehow, I was thinking of him all along the day.
Yet I felt quite calm and blessed after I once read this post. Then I started this experiment last night. I started it at NIGHT, but I even felt the effect during the daytime when I hadn't given a shot. The attachment to my POI reduced (perhaps it's because I stopped the visualisation yesterday). I thought of him a few time when I saw our selfie on my desk but I was kinda calmer than before. I realised I may stop working too hard.
Will keep this experiment at least for 15 days. Let's see.

Thank you Superman.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2018, 12:51:23 PM »
Please just be careful to not associate your ex with "I am blessed". Keep in mind that you are blessed no matter if he exists or not. He is irrevelant. If you want to do this experience fully dont include him.  At least the strict minimum. YOU ARE BLESSED BY YOURSELF.

Offline JazzzzyAmy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2018, 03:30:49 PM »
How about if I am blessed with my POI? Like "I had a long and deep conversation with him today and I felt so blessed."?