Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)  (Read 42844 times)

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 295
  • -Receive: 88
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »
Doing this tonight when I get home!

Offline jkmd26

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2017, 03:21:25 AM »
Hello,
It's the 4th of July and I'm jumping in on this game to know, believe and feel not matter what that I am blessed indeed and isn't this just a wonderful feeling.

My confession is that I've been in the middle of the "get your ex back experiment for 30 days" and was actually 14 days in when I came across this thread.

I feel this may be better way to go because with other you are so focused on ex and despite being optimistic and having belief you can fall into a trap of it becoming a want, desire and experiencing lack despite your best intentions to live in bliss and the moment that everything is perfect since it is all tied down to an individual.

So I felt it was kinda taking me in the wrong direction and will run solidly with this game for at least 15 days before attempting ex back but honestly by the time i'm finished this game will work so well I won't even have to go that route as I will be blessed and everything will be wonderful.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1027
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2017, 07:31:33 AM »
I Am starting this today haven't played this one before but it looks interesting 😊

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6722
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2017, 02:18:43 PM »
With time you will understand that maybe this is the only technique you will ever need...

Offline blesseddolphin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2017, 11:46:22 AM »
Hello every blessed soul,
I am the newbie of this forum and I set an account to play this wonderful game  :)

Today is 8th July, the first day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.

This morning I spent 10 mins on repeating "I AM BLESSED" while admiring a beautiful picture with a happy girl standing on a rainbow with lots of hearts around.
It was given by a lovely South Korean girl I met in Sicily.  :D  I love how this game helps me think of wonderful moments in my life.

Thank you Superman, and all the other successful game players that shared the experience.
May you all have love and light in your life  :-*

9th July, the second day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.

So to make sure I am doing this game properly, I decided to update my daily ritual here, hope it is fine  :D 
This morning didn't start well. Though I repeated "I AM BLESSED" for 10 mins but after 2 hours I let myself "acknowledge" my negative feelings for too long so there was quite a few moment that annoyed me. I think the best solution for me is play a beautiful song, try the game again and get a nice sleep- didnt have a good one maybe thats why.
Still, I enjoyed the game very much    :D 
Love for you all!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:59:41 PM by blesseddolphin »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2017, 11:31:02 PM »
Negative feelings will come all your life... all huamns have them. Make sure you read the first post: I said that it doesnt matter if you have negative thoughts or feelings in the day. Accept them and release... then agian remember "I am blessed". The only thing is to not be too involved or believe your negative stuff.

Offline blesseddolphin

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2017, 07:54:11 PM »
Thank you Superman for the reminder again  :)
Facing the negative feelings and clearing them with a smile is what I am working on right now.

Today is 10th July, the third day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
I am very happy to say my energy has improved obviously and I seem to spend less time on sweating over things that have done.
I now can finally slightly bit sense what people say in this forum over and over again:
"Trust the Universe and go with the flow."
Life is amazing NOW isn't it  :D
Love and light from me to you all  :-*

Today is 11th July, the forth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
There was a "miracle" I want to share with you.
Last night/this morning when I was in bed I thought of the relationship with my dad.
When I was little, I used to be his "favourite girl" that always followed him but our connection somehow went down due to misunderstanding, lack of communication and empathy...etc. and he was my least favourite family member for some years sadly...
Things started to change when I was apart from him and after moving back with him for sometime, I started to learn LoA and all the sending love mindset...
We become close again!
Putting this personal story here is because I found out the positive energy transformation with my dad after doing the "I AM BLESSED" game and I believe it is because of this game that led me to this beautiful relationship improvement between me and my dad.
Thank you!

Today is 12th July, the fifth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
When I was on the way to meet a friend of mine, instead of taking metro I chose to walk all the way to rendezvous out of spontaneity.
Amazingly I found myself enjoying the street view that I used to be indifferent or even dismissive of- the happy kids that just finished the school, the college students that were discussing what movies are interesting, the office workers that were about to go home...
The street was full of happy, relaxed people, why didn't I notice before?
It was really to remind myself that I am living in such a peaceful, modern and lively city  :D
Love to you all   :-*

Today is 13th July, the sixth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
I am very proud that I saved a butterfly that stuck by a window today!
The amazing part of this game is it trains one to be in the positive, grateful and loving mood frequently, at least that is the effect for me   :D
Happy Friday everyone x

Today is 14th July, the seventh day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
Remaining in the positive mood has become rather natural for me now.
I have read "Ask and it is Given" several times but until one month ago I was still incapable to let go of my negative feelings by doing something else or just simply clear out my mind for a minute yet I CAN NOW  :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 09:31:43 AM by blesseddolphin »

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2017, 02:20:26 AM »
Hi

I am starting this game now before bed.

Will post my observations.

Thanks Superman for this :)

Offline MorriganFaye

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2017, 10:11:44 PM »
I'm doing this game now. I remember being in this 'I am Blessed' state during one specific time of my life and  a whole bunch of things went really well for me. I got the whole summer off of work paid vacation. I got a 5k check. I was in a good mood most of the time. I felt incredibly lucky. All because I was feeling blessed and thinking about how blessed I was. I know this works. I just never really thought about making a game of it. Even a few months ago I was feeling that way again and nice things were unfolding. I was feeling so happy, consistently happy.

The biggest gift of this game is that when you do it, you begin to feel wonderful, amazing even. And then LOA brings you more feelings like that. So doing this game puts you in a completely allowing state were life unfolds to you in amazing ways and things go well as a norm.

Offline blesseddolphin

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2017, 08:33:37 PM »
Today is 15th July, the eighth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
So it's halfway of this game now.
My general daily mood is either positive or calm  :) I now smile a lot more!
This game has helped me have a lot of joyful time with my family, friends, and myself, I am very certain.
Thank you all and I love you :-*

Today is 16th July, the ninth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
From shopkeepers, random pedestrians or people in a bar are drawn to me and they interact with me in a positive way.
I reckon it's the effect of both "I AM BLESSED" game and my work of "loving my self," hence everyone is attracted to me naturally because of my joyful energy   :D
Tomorrow is the first day of my new job! I am so looking forward to it!
May you all have a great week  :-*

Today is 17th July, the tenth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
There was a shock for me that my very first dog, my most beloved dog for 16 has not doing well.
I was told by my father that I shall be prepared for the uncertainty.
All I can do now is pray for her and keep sending her my love and blessings.

Today is 18th July, the eleventh day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
My beautiful dog is getting better! Thanks everyone for sending her love  :D
I feel so grateful that I have a healthy, good-looking physical body that I can go wherever I want to go, eat whatever I want to eat.

Today is 19th July, the twelfth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
I was informed that my dog is unwell again...
I am staying positive and hopeful as often as I can now.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:40:29 PM by blesseddolphin »

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2017, 10:26:55 PM »
Today is 17th July, the tenth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
There was a shock for me that my very first dog, my most beloved dog for 16 has not doing well.
I was told by my father that I shall be prepared for the uncertainty.
All I can do now is pray for her and keep sending her my love and blessings.
Sending her well wishes

Offline blesseddolphin

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »
Today is 20th July, the thirteenth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
I am very grateful that my beloved dog is recovering again, will go back home this weekend to take her home.
Thank you so much for your love and prayers, I do believe that it was because of your support she is doing well again.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Today is 21st July, the fourteenth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
It was an easy day as Fridays are supposed to be.
I rushed back home to see my dog after taking the super crowded 2 hour train.
My dear has been doing her best to recover, hopefully we can take her home tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 06:26:22 PM by blesseddolphin »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2017, 05:24:16 PM »

Offline blesseddolphin

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2017, 07:26:52 PM »
Today is 22nd July, the fifteenth day of my "I AM BLESSED" game.
The final day of "I AM BLESSED" game has arrived.
There have been countless incidents or memories emerged in my daily life that have transformed my attitude positively.
The most obvious proof is people that have connections with me can sense my change, even the ones that are in different continents.
I am very happy that this "game" has brought me the most precious gift in my life; I will surely keep doing this.
Thank you Superman, and many others that are/have been part of "I AM BLESSED."
I am sending blessings to you, thank you.

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 290
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2017, 07:46:24 AM »

does this apply to material things too? like owning a ferrari or a mansion in malibu? (serious question).