Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Ancient Chinese Wealth Secrets  (Read 2885 times)

Offline andyramsay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Ancient Chinese Wealth Secrets
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:36:53 AM »
Tao is the name given by the Ancient Chinese to point towards the Essence of Life. The "flow" of life that causes all things to be born, to grow towards their full potential and to transform into something new. Tao also represents the spaciousness from which all things arise, the invisible essence of life that permeates and gives Life to all living things.

So what does the Tao have to do with Money?

Well, if we are able to access the essence of Tao then we'll be at "cause" in our life. We will recognise our true nature as the source of existence, and there's nothing more abundant than this entire creation right? Imagine for a moment if you were to realise that you were the source of this entire manifest universe!

This becomes quite useful when using the principles of the Law of Attraction.

We will be consciously involved in the creative process of life. We're empty and yet full of potential, focused and determined like a tiger stalking it's prey, and yet supple and flexible in the waiting.

We will be like the watercourse way, able to flow with the changes, kinks and bends in the flow of life, we'll find a way around any obstacle. We will follow the lay of the land and sometimes find an alternate course should the path ahead be blocked.

We will have absolute trust in our course because we will know without any shadow of doubt that we will find our way back to our abundant source, the ocean.

Just as water finds it's way, so do we find our way by going with the flow, knowing our destination and finding an alternative way if the path ahead seems blocked.

Knowing this, we should be reminded that whatever our destination, if it is our natural desire to manifest financial abundance then we will continue on our course regardless of what obstacles may arise, and continue to find new ways of reaching our origin. Just like the water, we should never give up, we should keep flowing towards our destination, no matter how long it takes, no matter how dammed up the river is, no matter what the circumstances, we WILL find a way!

In Inner Peace and Outer Abundance

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
Last post March 02, 2010, 02:39:16 PM
by themoneypoems
8 Replies
Last post February 27, 2014, 08:14:24 PM
by radicalsomething
1 Replies
Last post December 14, 2012, 08:40:03 PM
by DougRyan25
0 Replies
Last post May 26, 2015, 01:58:01 AM
by karnika

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • bloobaz: I'm always never on the same timezone and when people get active, I'm too tired and go to sleep lol
    Today at 11:59:57 AM
  • bloobaz: awh, you left :(
    Today at 11:59:23 AM
  • lunareclipse: Oh yeah, same time zone as my family in Estonia :) It's 1.28AM here in Florida.
    Today at 11:58:36 AM
  • bloobaz: what's the time there CR?
    Today at 11:55:45 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: This kid asked his Mom how old she is, how much she weighs etc. but she wouldn't answer. One day, he found her driver's license and he says "I know everything about you! You're 36 yeas old, you weigh 140 pounds, and Dad left you 'cause you got an F in sex."
    Today at 11:44:10 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: After all the "ham shanking" I did this morning, you'd think I'd be able to sleep...but no lol
    Today at 11:43:46 AM
  • bloobaz: It's 9am, East European
    Today at 11:42:21 AM
  • bloobaz: muahahah
    Today at 11:42:02 AM
  • bloobaz: don't go to sleep CR
    Today at 11:41:59 AM
  • bloobaz: I'm at work
    Today at 11:41:55 AM
  • lunareclipse: What's the time right now for you Bloobaz?
    Today at 11:37:40 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Go to sleep Bloobaz lolol
    Today at 11:04:57 AM
  • bloobaz: that's why I hate different timezones. I don't have anyone to have fun with when I'm online lol
    Today at 10:58:24 AM
  • Spiritus: Not that it's a problem or anything I'm just eager ;)
    Today at 05:56:11 AM
  • Spiritus: I've been waiting for his and Nanang's game for about 3 weeks
    Today at 05:18:14 AM
  • Spiritus: Did MC leave? :(
    Today at 05:17:29 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: You're welcome!
    Today at 01:55:13 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): Lol - posay -
    Today at 01:55:06 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): Thank you CR :)
    Today at 01:54:54 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I miss MC. He's funny sometimes.
    Today at 01:53:27 AM
  • posay: Remember when MC tried to get AS & I to change her name because he didn't like it lol
    Today at 01:51:37 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Here you go AS & I: http://glearning.tju.edu.cn/pluginfile.php/145488/mod_resource/content/1/The.Secret.%28Rhonda.Byrne%29.pdf
    Today at 01:49:54 AM
  • posay: Lol I was jammin to that song the other day CR, what a tune 8)
    Today at 01:48:41 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Fried dingaling comin' right up! It is kind of crispy after overworkin' it this morning...
    Today at 01:48:36 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): do we have the secret pdf here somewhere. I have the book - its for a friend
    Today at 01:48:26 AM
  • posay: Well we deep fry mars bars up here so why stop there lol
    Today at 01:48:04 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Ok, how 'bout this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
    Today at 01:47:39 AM
  • Night-Eyes: oh my youre so naughty :P
    Today at 01:46:22 AM
  • posay: Lol maybe if your dingaling was fried
    Today at 01:46:21 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: My dingaling! My dingaling! I want you to play with my dingaling! lolololol
    Today at 01:44:44 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal