Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Frequency & Energy  (Read 3140 times)

Offline rodan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 909
  • -Receive: 806
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Frequency & Energy
« on: April 28, 2015, 09:23:30 PM »
" Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."
Albert Einstein

Offline ChairmanMeow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 109
    • View Profile
Re: Frequency & Energy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 09:36:00 PM »
Not to put a damper on things, but I think Bashar said this, not Einstein.

It didn't sound like something Einstein would say, so I googled it and found this: http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/05/16/everything-energy/

It's just.... Credibility goes down if we start mis-quoting scientists, or inventing things they haven't said.

Sorry.

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 07:47:57 PM »
Not to put a damper on things, but I think Bashar said this, not Einstein.

It didn't sound like something Einstein would say, so I googled it and found this: http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/05/16/everything-energy/

It's just.... Credibility goes down if we start mis-quoting scientists, or inventing things they haven't said.

Sorry.

You are right. I didn't think anyone would even bother to do a simple google search.

There are a lot of quotes going around, that are credited to famous people that, well, really didn't come up with it, or, there is no credible evidence.

Looks like someone took some of Einstein's statements on energy and matter, and combined it with new age.

“Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.”—Bashar

From a link:

Albert Einstein did speak about the relationship between matter and energy. The following quote is from a 1948 film called “Atomic Physics” [AEAP]:

Quote: "   It followed from the special theory of relativity that mass and energy are both but different manifestations of the same thing — a somewhat unfamiliar conception for the average mind.  "
Unquote

Theory to many, fact to some.

Mass and energy are the same thing.  Everything is made up of energy.  Everything.

Is matter a particle or a wave.  It's both, and observation turns waves into particles.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2657
  • -Receive: 2360
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 07:57:28 PM »
observation turns waves into particles.

What do you mean by that?

Offline ChairmanMeow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 09:25:57 PM »
Cheers rodan. I only googled because it sounded so unlike Einstein, I thought, "that can't possibly be true"

Your second quote sounds much more Einstein-esque :) - matter and energy being interrelated is a concept I am familiar with from college (even high school) physics, so it's much easier to imagine Einstein saying that.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:27:52 PM by ChairmanMeow »

Offline ChairmanMeow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 09:31:53 PM »

There is an interpretation of quantum theory that says that the properties of a particle are not determined until they are observed / measured - before that, they just exist as probabilities. Einstein actually hated this interpretation, apparently (he thought the properties existed before they were measured, but the act of measuring influenced them), but experimental evidence bears the former interpretation out - it seems very likely that particles don't have defined properties until someone measures them.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:33:42 PM by ChairmanMeow »

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 1052
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 09:45:32 PM »
Let us ask some meaningful questions about this quote.

Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.

How do you know what is the frequency of the reality that you want?
What it means to raise your own frequency?
How do you know your frequency matches with your desired reality?

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 10:03:43 PM »

I'm referencing the quantum physics experiment , " The Double Slit Experiment ". 

I've been trying to understand it for months.  Here is a video clip that explains it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Observing or measuring the wave function changes it's behavior.

I've come across a radio show where the host, whom after years of studying it, thinks he finally understands it.  I've been replaying it over and over to understand it like he explains it.

My interest in this of from an LOA perspective.  There is a relationship.

"The observer collapsed  the wave function, simply by observing."   

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:08:23 PM by rodan »

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »
Let us ask some meaningful questions about this quote.

Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.

Man, you ask some deep and profound questions.  This is exactly what I'm asking myself. 

I roll around, in my mind, those exact same questions, Maverick.

How do we do it? 

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 1052
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 12:23:41 AM »
Man, you ask some deep and profound questions.  This is exactly what I'm asking myself. 

I roll around, in my mind, those exact same questions, Maverick.

How do we do it?

Greetings, Rodan. :)

Let's get on it, shall we?

Here is my understanding so far. In my mind, these answers are way more complex than what I am presenting here. So that only means I have a long way to go on the path of LoA.
Perfection comes with simplicity. Simplicity comes with profound understanding. :)

As far as I am concerned and for the level of understanding I have as of now, it is all about the feelings.

The question of "Are you vibrating on the right frequency?" can be answered by another simple question - "How do you feel when you think about what your desire is?"
If answered honestly, you will know what you can expect in near future.

The stronger the feelings, the faster it comes.

Strong positive feelings - You will get what you want really fast.
Strong negative feelings - You will get what you don't want really fast.

In my opinion, the whole conquest of learning to leverage LoA in your favor is to learn to listen to your gut feeling.
From all the societal conditioning and all the academic backgrounds we all share - we have lost touch with our own gut feeling - Something that always turn out best for you.
We have learned to mix logic in our gut feeling to make that feeling customizable to our logical view points.

This, in my opinion is the biggest and longest journey we ought to take in order to get what we want.

Just a side note:
I was reading some entrepreneur's magazine today. The author was debating over why most of the highly successful people have minimum education. His argument was that since they didn't go to school (or were allowed by their parents not to go to school) they had too much time to work on their dreams and therefore it is unfair to compare normal people with highly successful "morons" (his words) who are not educated.

I laughed my ass off.
In my opinion, the reason they are successful is not that they had a lot of time to work on their projects and dreams and whatever. The reason lies in a fact that they didn't go to school (or disobeyed their parents) kept them from all the lmiting beliefs that they feed into children's heads.

So yes, although I do not have precise answers to all the three questions I asked, I think this is what is good enough to get us started in the right direction. :)

I'm glad to have this discussion. Let me know your thoughts.

Offline ChairmanMeow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 11:47:48 AM »
Is that really true, about the most successful people not going to school? Where is the evidence?

Bill Gates dropped out of college - but a partial college degree isn't the same as uneducated.

The richest person I know (multimillionaire) went to Cambridge.

The second richest one I know didn't go to uni until after he made his millions, but he did go (and got a PhD)

I know a lot of surgeons - they are all loaded and highly educated.

The only rich uneducated people I know (and yeah, I know a few of them too) are those who inherited their money.

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 08:34:51 PM »

There is an interpretation of quantum theory that says that the properties of a particle are not determined until they are observed / measured - before that, they just exist as probabilities. Einstein actually hated this interpretation, apparently (he thought the properties existed before they were measured, but the act of measuring influenced them), but experimental evidence bears the former interpretation out - it seems very likely that particles don't have defined properties until someone measures them.

Einstein, if I remember reading it correctly, didn't want to accept this, at least at first.  Maybe he never did. In a related experiment in quantum physics, the results were so that he called it " spooky action at a distance ". 

Particles ( mass, matter )  are not there, they don't exist, until they are observed, or measured.   

I think it was Einstein said it this way,  " what this means that unless I look up and observe the moon, it doesn't exist.  I can't accept that."  The math proves it.  The experiments prove it.  It's still called a theory, I think, even though it's been proven, though more and more scientists are accepting it.

A photon, is a particle of light.  Yet, it can be considered a wave or particle.   

Everything exists on a frequency.   Light is on a band of frequency.   I'm no expert on sound and light, but, as humans we see and hear only within a certain band of frequency. Our bandwidth is within a certain limit.  Is it not logical to assume there are things all around us, that are there, yet, we do not see them, because of our limited bandwidth of the light frequency a human can see.  There is more to life than the human eye can see.

If we can raise our vibration, widen our bandwidth, our frequency capability, we can see or experience that which exists on that higher frequency.

You hear this in LOA all the time.  Raise your vibrations.  Ok, but how?

I believe it can be done through meditation, focus,  visualization, and more artificial means such as objects, places, things.  A place, an object that has a high vibration, when observed, in it's presence, or held,  will give the person doing the observing that matched frequency.   

Better yet, just " believing " having faith, in that you focus upon, matches the frequency of that which it is you want to experience.  The person, place, or thing. 

Whatever frequency of the place, thing, or object you observe has, focus on it, visualize it, believe it is yours, and, well, receive it. 

Match the frequency of the event, place, person, thing, and it manifests.   Can it be this simple? I think so, with practice.

Look how easy it is to manifest the negative stuff, the stuff we really don't want,  yet, we easily get that.  Why?  Because we are familiar with that frequency, of those negative events, places, people, and things. 

Quote by Maverick:

I'm thinking focus on that event, person, place, or thing, of that which you want, you attain that frequency, from the focus, or similar means what you call focus. By thinking about it, believing it, you become it.

We raise or lower our frequency constantly, throughout the day.  My assumption when we raise it, it means we strive for, want, things that exist on a higher frequency, and, maybe there are things that we do want, that are not on a higher frequency, maybe a better term to be we should want to " match " that frequency, of that event, person, place or thing.

When it manifests into your life, it becomes reality.  That would be how you know.

Those reading please share your comments.

Offline AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3298
  • -Receive: 1378
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 05:29:27 AM »

My interest in this of from an LOA perspective.  There is a relationship.

"The observer collapsed  the wave function, simply by observing."   

rodan,

In simple words this is what I have understood after I researched on double slit experiment few years back

1. Creation is complete which means All Possibilities Already Exist...They exist as a Possibility in Ether/Universe not as Matter... We could say a Wave is a Possibility

a. Possibility 1 : Day X will be sunny
b. Possibility 2: It will rain on Day X
c. Possibility 3: It might snow on Day X

2. An Observer 'O' observes a wave function i.e. Visualizes a Possibility

O picks Possibility 1 as she wants Day X to be sunny... She is visualizing a sunny day, drinking cool drinks, doing barbecue, picking flowers etc.

3. Match the frequency of the reality you want

FEEL how you would feel in a sunny day - FEEL the warmth of sun on your skin... FEEL the coolness of a cold drink... SMELL fresh flower scent... SMELL the barbecue... When your Imagination becomes so REAL that you can SEE, FEEL, SMELL, TASTE and HEAR as if you are currently in that Reality that is when you match the frequency of the reality you want - which is a Sunny day in this example.

4. Add the element of FAITH/KNOWING/FOCUS/LETTING Go/Gratitude

O has done her job and need not worry... There is no room for doubt!  Be Grateful that your prayer has already been inspired.

5. Maintain the high frequency

Follow your excitement - At any point do what makes you most happy.. As you continue doing that, Universe shifts around manifests your intention/prayer/dream

In other words Possibility 1 becomes the Reality - Wave becomes a Particle or Matter (as per my understanding)

Can't think of anything else at this point :)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:55:08 AM by AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :) »

Offline nikhil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 12:09:41 PM »
Thanks for giving such information.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 866
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 12:03:51 AM »
" Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."
Albert Einstein

If its physics, let's see the math. What "frequency" is a blowy from that hot blonde at work? What "frequency" is getting that awesome new job in your chosen profession? What do you mean by 'frequency,' anyway?

We know that everything is energy, but how is that useful to us in LOA?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: