Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: Weird-good feeling. What is this?  (Read 3668 times)

Offline Sitfab

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 101
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Weird-good feeling. What is this?
« on: November 24, 2010, 10:56:53 PM »
Hey everyone.

For a good number of days ( 4 to be exact ) i have the most strange feeling I've ever had and i think it's actually a mix of feelings. It all came Saturday night when I came from town.

Things we're kinda bad at that time for me, as I had some negative feelings about the whole thing with my ex. As I decided to pull myself out of that state, I started a review of our meet-up the day before. And afterwards I felt so much better. Dancing and singing in the middle of the street :D. A half hour after I got home, I was on a tape-trading forum when all of a sudden a feeling simply struck me out of nowhere.

I really can't put my finger on it 100%. It's like a mix of eagerness + butterflies in the stomach + something good is going to happen + heartpounding/heart getting out of your chest ( well, not exactly a feeling, but you get the point )

The weird thing is that after that it's still here ( well, with various dropouts, but it's still here even as I write this ). At first i thought it was because I was thinking about her, but I've thought of many things totally and completely unrelated to her and the feeling was still there.

I know lise and marianna had this feeling too ( lise had it in different circumstances than my own, though, and i don't know about marianna ), I don't know if they still do or that they know what exactly that feeling is.

Can anybody help ?

This is the only life for me
Surround myself around my own fantasy
You just gotta be strong and believe in yourself
Forget all the sadness 'cause love is all you need
Love is all you need

Just believe - just keep passing the open windows

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 532
  • -Receive: 1326
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: Weird-good feeling. What is this?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 11:32:46 PM »
I don't know exactly what it is, but I have it right now too :)

I think it might be... at least in terms of where I feel like this is coming from for me - when you feel like you are in alignment - your thoughts and actions are not contradicting each other, and you are being true to yourself (for lack of a better expression) - I think that is where the good feeling is coming from for me.

The other thing I've learned is not to question it too much - just be grateful to be feeling good!! (before I discovered LOA I had the most awful habit - whenever I would feel good, I would immediately start worrying that something bad would happen to ruin my good mood. I now realise how counterproductive that is! So now, if I feel good, I just appreciate and bask in it and don't worry too much about where it's coming from or if anything could happen to take it away :) )

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline lise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 766
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 11:41:07 PM »
No, mine has well worn off! lol Glad yours hasn't though. I have had a feeling in the past where I have had a feeling something bad was going to happen -and then it did - it wasn't something I was expecting - like I knew someone was ill etc and then something happened - more just a bad feeling.

I was hoping the weird good feeling was an intuitive feeling that something good was going to happen. Maybe it was and I didn't maintain it long enough for it to materialise but as it just sort of came over me - and I didn't know why - I'm not sure what I could have done.

Hopefully the fact you still have it means that something good is on its way - and this is you somehow tapping into it before it actually happens or materialises.

Please let me know what happens.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Sitfab

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 12:08:16 AM »
I don't know exactly what it is, but I have it right now too :)

I think it might be... at least in terms of where I feel like this is coming from for me - when you feel like you are in alignment - your thoughts and actions are not contradicting each other, and you are being true to yourself (for lack of a better expression) - I think that is where the good feeling is coming from for me.

Wow, I did thought about this, although in a different manner.  I felt like there is a connection.

The other thing I've learned is not to question it too much - just be grateful to be feeling good!! (before I discovered LOA I had the most awful habit - whenever I would feel good, I would immediately start worrying that something bad would happen to ruin my good mood. I now realise how counterproductive that is! So now, if I feel good, I just appreciate and bask in it and don't worry too much about where it's coming from or if anything could happen to take it away :) )

Yes, I kind of over-analyzed it, trying to figure it out what it is. Now I am grateful for the feeling.

You know what ? I have learned so much about myself here on this forum.

You people are one of a kind. You bring joy into the hearts of those who need it. You bring hope into the souls of those that think they haven't got a single chance on this planet to overcome their issues in a very kind of counter-intuitive way : by making ourselves realize the good and love and abundance and positivity that flows all around. We just have to turn our eyes a little bit more to the direction that those lovely things are already.

You people deserve happiness, wealth ( material and spiritual ) greatness, true love, abundance and every single great thing on this planet.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

Offline Sitfab

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 12:13:39 AM »

I was hoping the weird good feeling was an intuitive feeling that something good was going to happen. Maybe it was and I didn't maintain it long enough for it to materialise but as it just sort of came over me - and I didn't know why - I'm not sure what I could have done.

Hopefully the fact you still have it means that something good is on its way - and this is you somehow tapping into it before it actually happens or materialises.

Please let me know what happens.

Thank You. It gives me great hopes.

You could have done visualizing. And some Chi ball of energy meditation. that's what I did. And it worked. tested the chi ball on my mother :D

Offline lise

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 12:23:13 AM »
ha ha - I did try the chi ball thing. I had his picture on the laptop and did it front of that. Did it and then went to shop - came back and laptop wouldn't work!!!!! Took it to work and the tech guys said - it's dead!!! oops - maybe I sent toooooooooooooo much energy.

Offline Sitfab

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 12:38:25 AM »
:)))) so it was YOU. i remember somebody saying that. try to do the chi ball again before you go to bed, make a mental image of him ( :P ), put him in a light of happiness, trust, harmony and love and send it to him. try this for several days ( a week or so ). see what happens then.

Offline lise

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 01:20:47 AM »
I think I must have done it wrong - as I kind of looked at his picture whilst "holding" the ball of energy - got it as positive as possible - thought good thoughts and love and then kinda threw it at his picture!

I'll try again tonight - but before I go to sleep I'm using the tips from the Murphy book on using your subconscious - what with that and the diary and the visualising - hard to fit it all in lol

Offline Sitfab

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 04:55:12 AM »
After almost a week, the feeling didn't go. In fact, every time I say that I love myself and read to myself some affirmations about loving yourself and do my gratefulness routine, it gets stronger . Even as I type these words. It feels great. I still dunno what it is... maybe Ginny was right. I am in alignment.

Tags: