Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Has anyone actually attracted special person?  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Sheepy81

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 104
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Has anyone actually attracted special person?
« on: March 18, 2015, 03:55:52 AM »
Hi guys,

Just a quick question.  Have any of you have any real experience with attracting speficif person? If so, would u care to share?

My guy and me started off really well but I got incredibly self concious and worried and things got sour between us. I'd like to get his attention and care back and get us back on track. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you xx

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 1419
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone actually attracted special person?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 04:35:25 AM »
I think there are tons of stories of people attracting specific people and anyone who has had relationships can look back and say - Hey I attracted all of them or most of them back.
But the REAL question is- how many of them are still together and happy years down the line? Most of them get back and break up again later over similar issues.

I see so many people saying - I attracted my ex back, but are single now or romancing someone new.
I think it's more about yourself and the person that you need to become rather than just getting something. If you don't fix your self worth issue, he may come back but you will still become insecure soon and watch it slip through your fingers again like water.

Offline MalinS

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 01:02:10 PM »
I have done this.

He said that he had no feelings at all that everything was gone that WE would never ever be again.
I did no contact and worked on my self and waited for the universe to work it's magic.
When i did a strong urge that feelt really, really good butterflies excitement and all that stuff i did contact him and from that moment we saw eachother on his invites almost every day.
The relationship ended in 1:st of january last year and in june we lived together again.

Now  same has happend, i did got into a negative spiral and my focus got negative and i got what i was thinking about, and now he moved out again... well i know it's my own thinking that
caused this and that i have some more to learn so i just see this as a break for me to develope my skills in manifesting and finetuning my alignement so i'm actually at piece now and just waiting.
I guess i have to get back to you all with the results when it happens. I know for sure that i will get him or someone even better so i'm just relaxing and working on my self.

So my advice just focus on what you want to have and enjoy life and wait for it to unfold for you  ;)

Offline Sheepy81

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 104
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 04:54:29 PM »
Thank you MalinS,

so you haven't done anything at all? You just left it, worked on yourself and just believed it happens? Have you visualized at all? Somehow i do think not doing anything at all and just being happy with the way things are is the best way to get the things comes to you :-) x

Offline dulce13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 420
  • -Receive: 55
  • Yeaaaaa, I am Power Attractor! What?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »
Thank you MalinS,

so you haven't done anything at all? You just left it, worked on yourself and just believed it happens? Have you visualized at all? Somehow i do think not doing anything at all and just being happy with the way things are is the best way to get the things comes to you :-) x

That is the best way for things to come to you! visualizing is not a technique to bring someone back, it is used to make you feel good, and for you to feel as if it already is! It still all comes back to positive thinking/feeling, believing and just enjoy the ride until your desire comes along!

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6842
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 07:14:15 PM »
Ahhh another post with someone blaming themselves for others actions... if i had a penny every time i read one of these i would be Bill Gates.

Listen we all pick up energy from people. I can walk into a room and think... hmmm well that chick is a bitch, that guy thinks hes cool but really isnt, that person is nice and sweet, and that girl over there is mean (my favorite  ;) )

See you feel this without even knowing any of them.. in literally minutes we can understand someone without saying a word. And yes i know it might sound a little far fetched but im sure we have all experienced this on some level before.

Now to your story, your guy keeps coming back and then leaving. Before he leaves you pick up negative energy, thoughts ... and then watch him leave. But you should consider that this might be coming from him, and not from you.

Basically what im saying is you are not the one driving him away, but rather the one who is feeling this change in him. So you shouldnt blame yourself for any of this.. also you getting positive about your relationship with him really doesnt change anything. That has to really come from both parties.

Based on everything you said i would really consider what you future will be, do you want him to come back and leave again? Maybe this time you have a baby, then what? You cant just blindly accept someone else treating you like shit, and then wishing it all ends like some Disney movie with the two of you together.

Think of the bigger picture, and think about yourself first.... and realize there is always a better guy out there who will make you totally forget about your ex on every level only if you would open your heart to receive it.

Offline MalinS

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 08:04:31 PM »
aven't done anything at all? You just left it, worked on yourself and just belie

Yes thats correct I did'nt do anything but work on my self, work on being happy in the now and just see us in the future and then of course i did made that sms when i got that feeling that made me think
that it was universum calling me to action. It was such a strong feeling that came out of nowhere :-)
I did of course vizualization most in beginning but later i was just happy NOW, just search for that feeling I wanted to feel and when i had that a couple of times in a short period of time, that urge to call came. I felt like in love but without any subject just kind of in love with myself or life itself :-)

Tags: