Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to Attract A Specific Person for Romantic Relationship  (Read 4112 times)

Offline supern0va

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How to Attract A Specific Person for Romantic Relationship
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 10:19:26 PM »
Reply to Supern0va
I sense you're probably frustrated with your current crush situation. I'm sorry that I don't have the answer to attracting a crush, but I'm sure it can be done.

No, I'm great actually. I have him back. My comment did not warrant a long response. I was merely looking out for the others in this forum, but thank you for adding the disclaimer at the top of your post.

Offline SturdyUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 203
  • Gratitude is my attitude! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 11:39:15 PM »
If I think about him I send him love and move on with my day. Sometimes I pray for him to have happiness and success in his life. I visualize positive circumstances for us both and us together, but it's from a place of fulfillment not lack. I had a very vivid dream that we got back together, but I don't know what will come of it. I'm happier in life now and I believe God has good plans for us both. I'm just going to keep the faith in all things I do .

I know, where you're coming from. I had done similar things myself. Wishing him well in my thoughts the happiness, love, success he deserves. And I mean it bottom of my heart! Before I fell in love with him, I had several vivid dreams, how we got married or he proposed or even just had a fun time. They were so vivid that I felt as it all was so real. Now not long ago I saw a dream about him again, where we are married but with baby-carriage. Where we are talking, how we will teach our baby to go onto potty at really young age as 10 months, because I was taught to go there, when I was 9 months old. Also since the babies sex is a boy. Then in some weird case, when baby-boys wear diapers for very long and all the time, the scientists had discovered that many because of it would be infertile and with that real knowing knowledge, that's why we discussed it in my dream...Ha-ha!  :P

Anyway, when I met him I felt as I know him somewhere before as from past life. But because of these vivid loving dreams, I fell in love with him really bad. Also he was really nice with me too in real life, where I was scared actually that such confident-hot guy would be sure to be impudent and make fun of me in a bad way. But happily I was way wrong about him and I am so happy about it!

We never were yet romantically involved in physical world, but I believe it soon would about to change, because I wrote him an apology letter and whenever he would read it on his Facebook...I got a gut feeling that he would contact me at the end of Summer 2015 and that's where the fun begins and my dreams and visions of him are about to come true, YAY! :D

Also I like to add, what I do is that I thank the Universe every night, before drifting to sleep... for all the things I have and even thanking it as he is right by my side and that Universe/God had blessed me with such wonderful man as him and for absolutely everything I have or like to have in my life.

Is it okay to do it? I mean being grateful in everyday life as he is by my side and I am happily married to my dream man? Does it make attachments? Honestly I thank it already because of the habit. Not because I feel the need to have this person in my life anymore?

Sorry if I was little out of subject, but I really wanted to share my experiences about the law of attraction things, where with specific person I don't have a success story yet. But as far as I have, it really seems and feels as I created him into LIFE in general, because had seen him in my visions since I was a little girl. Also, when I was 15 I wrote all the qualities about him inside-out and he possesses them all!!! ;D

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 03:23:34 AM »
Reply to Supern0va
I sense you're probably frustrated with your current crush situation. I'm sorry that I don't have the answer to attracting a crush, but I'm sure it can be done.

That's good for you. I don't understand what you mean when you say you have him back when you were referring to a crush in your post though. My post is not intended to be deceive anyone--just here to offer my advice.

No, I'm great actually. I have him back. My comment did not warrant a long response. I was merely looking out for the others in this forum, but thank you for adding the disclaimer at the top of your post.

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2015, 03:36:01 AM »
Reply to SturdyUniverse

I like your post :). I understand what you meant when you wrote you felt like you met in a past life. I felt like that when I met my ex and he did as well. I also felt like that when I met one of my best friends. It's a wonderful and strange feeling, isn't it?

It does feel great to be grateful for life in general. An attitude of gratitude really can uplift one's mood.

And I totally believe you that he has the qualities you wrote on your list. That's exactly what my post is about--creating what you desire and letting God/the universe bring it to you :).

Offline SturdyUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 203
  • Gratitude is my attitude! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2015, 10:11:01 PM »
Reply to SturdyUniverseI like your post . I understand what you meant when you wrote you felt like you met in a past life. I felt like that when I met my ex and he did as well. I also felt like that when I met one of my best friends. It's a wonderful and strange feeling, isn't it?It does feel great to be grateful for life in general. An attitude of gratitude really can uplift one's mood.And I totally believe you that he has the qualities you wrote on your list. That's exactly what my post is about--creating what you desire and letting God/the universe bring it to you .

Thank you really much for liking my post. I am truly grateful for raising my karma as well. ;D
Yes it really was an unexplainable feeling for me. I felt deep connection with him and I don't know did he felt it too, but he constantly acted strange towards me. Seems like he had felt it too, but I honestly don't know. Did he really?

I am scared to tell it yet, where we met and how...? Plus, who he was for me? Yet I know this forum is a great place, but I am afraid right now for being judged because of it. Whenever I get the courage to write it on this forum, I will! Just not at the moment. :-[

As much as I may say is that under the circumstances- He wasn't allowed to feel anything weird towards me. And we didn't had just chats to get to know one another. I might say our talks and things were professional. Or how to say it, when we basically aren't even friends. Also, when we met I felt having low self-esteem and back then my life wasn't the prettiest. I felt that I am not worthy of him, because he being so incredible in my eyes. Yet I do not put the halo top of his head just saying, how scared yet was drawn to his confidence and peaceful being.

It is embarrassing to remember. But when we didn't meet each other once a week anymore. I was so afraid to lose any contact with him that I was like a needy-bomb, who exploded in his e-mails. Of course that put him farer away from me.- I must had mentioned that already.

But anyhow, time had passed away. My life had been changed for the better, like way better. Heck, it is even GREAT not just better. Now I feel worthy of him and knowing I deserve the best and he is the best. You might think I have pink glasses front of me, but the thing, when you like created the person into your life. You know his goods and flaws and I love them all, because no person is perfect. We all have our cockroaches in the closet, LOL! :D

He really is a perfect image of my ideal man, ever since I seen him in my visions, when I was a little girl. I loved him before I met him and that's one of the points, what I've written about into Twin Flame subject-

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19752.msg165993#msg165993

Tags: love romance person