Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to Attract A Specific Person for Romantic Relationship  (Read 3768 times)

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
How to Attract A Specific Person for Romantic Relationship
« on: February 15, 2015, 12:21:03 PM »
DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS TO ATTRACT AN EX OR CRUSH THIS IS NOT A POST FOR YOU. I DO NOT OFFER ADVICE NOR DO I KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT AN EX BACK OR  GET WITH YOUR CRUSH. THIS POST IS AS I STATED FOR ATTRACTING A SPECIFIC PERSON FROM A MADE UP LIST FOR A PARTNER AND RELATIONSHIP. DO NOT HARASS ME FOR ANSWERS TO ATTRACTING AN EX OR CRUSH.

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: IF THE END OF MY POST SCARES YOU AND MAKES YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE I DID, STOP READING NOW. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE, ALWAYS REMEMBER EVERYONE IS HAVING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LIFE EXPEREINCE THAN YOU ARE. DO NOT PROJECT YOUR REALITY ONTO OTHER PEOPLE AND DO NOT ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO PROJECT THEIR REALITY ONTO YOU. YOU HAVE A UNIQUE JOURNEY AND STORY JUST LIKE ME. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. MY ADVICE AND EXPERIENCE ARE POSITIVE FOR ME.  I HOPE WHATEVER UNIQUE EXPERIENCE AND OUTCOME YOU HAVE IS POSITIVE FOR YOU, TOO. HAVE FUN AND HAVE FAITH :)

Hi,

I'm new here, but not new to LOA. I learned about it (or a variation of it) 7 years ago when I got into feng-shui. I'm here to tell you how to attract a specific person into your life using very simple tips.

Here's a little bit of my story:

When I was 15 I knew I wanted to date, but the guys I liked didn't like me. I thought I was cursed and destined to be alone. But I believed deep down I was worthy of the love I desired and the happiness I knew I could experience. Because I was so focused on finding love I surrounded myself with love by:

-Watching romantic movies
-Reading books with protagonist my age finding love
-Visualizing myself with a "template" guy who I loved and who loved me. (I'll explain what I mean by template guy later)
-Read lots of teen magazines about how to get boyfriend, how to act, what to say, etc.

I did these things sporadically and I didn't know anything about the LOA then. When I was 17 I found a feng-shui website that offered tips on how to attract a specific partner into your life. The site instructed to place a picture of a couple or pair of swans in a corner of the room and make 2 lists. The first list consisted of details I desired in my ideal boyfriend/husband. The second list was a list of what I desired our relationship to be like.

Here's where I talk about "template guy"

Template guy was the abstract version of the person I visualized myself being with. He had no set traits or physical features; he just expressed the love I believed my partner would in a relationship and I used him to emote feelings of love.

When I made my very detailed lists (which I highly advise you do) he became more concrete. I visualized him as being completely realistic in my visualizations. It was enjoyable and when I visualized us together I allowed myself to fully believe he was real and we would without a doubt be together.

I believed that God and this huge universe were capable of creating anything and had the power to bring us together. I even believed God had the power to create this person from thin air, but He wouldn't have to because He'd made my boyfriend/husband years ago and birthed him into life the same year I was born :). (Being the same age was one of my requirements on my list).

So I visualized him and I together ALOT. I visualized a lot because it made me happy to think about him. I felt loved, beautiful, cherished...pretty much the feelings I believed I'd feel if I were already in the relationship. I visualized so frequently I truly felt like I was already promised to this person in my mind and God/the universe was definitely going to bring us together. I also believed the person I wanted to be with desired to be with me specifically just as much. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE THE OTHER HALF OF YOUR DESIRE!

I was about to graduate high school at the time and I knew I wanted to meet him in college. One day I thought, "I would like to meet my boyfriend who will be my husband at a young age. I would like to meet him in college." I thought this like it was nothing, but I later realized I'd made a timed intention (more on that down below).

Once I was ready to let go (which after all that time I spent visualizing I had 100% faith) I prayed. I told God (while believing the universe was listening to my thoughts) that I really wanted to experience love in my life. I read over both my lists and visualized my partner and I together. I believed with all my heart God wanted me to be with him and would bring us together. And then I did something I least expected; I asked God to bring the person He wanted for me into my life because I knew He'd bring the right person for me to me. Basically I gave ALL my trust to God/the universe to take care of fully believing He/the universe would. Then I let go and once I let go I felt a sense of relief and urgency. In my heart I KNEW he was coming and it'd be very soon because I'd given my desire over to the ultimate creator of all things. I was excited and nervous--I knew my life was about to change forever.

I met my boyfriend 11 months later in my freshmen year of college :). When I saw him I knew it was him because everything felt so aligned and mystical. He had ALL the traits I listed (physically and personality wise), I was his desired match, and our relationship was as I'd visualized. God/the universe did an amazing job and really blessed me :).

Unfortunately, we are currently not together. That has everything to do with me feeling undeserving and pushing him away, but I had things from my past I was still overcoming. He is definitely my match so I know good things are coming for us, but for now I'm learning to love myself again and heal. Which brings me to step 1.

Attract A Specific Person for Romantic Relationship Tips

1. Love yourself; genuinely love and cherish everything about yourself. Write a list of your good traits and fully believe someone (or many people) on this earth loves you for who you are. The more time you spend loving and being kind to yourself, the stronger your faith will be when you visualize being with the person you are attracting.

2. Believe finding and being in a loving relationship w/ a specific person is 100% possible for you. Do not listen to naysayers or Debbie downers who say love isn't real or you can't be happy. Yes you can! You have to believe healthy, committed, and loving couples exist and that love (whatever that definition is for you) is coming for you without a doubt. I don't mean to be morbid, but you have to look at having your desire as inevitable as experiencing death. IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU BECAUSE IT IS INEVITABLE. YOU BELIEVE IT SO YOU WILL SEE IT. Whatever you believe is possible IS possible for you. Welcome love into your reality and it will come swiftly into your life.

3. Make two lists with two blank sheets of paper. The first list should have all the physical and personality traits you WANT in a partner. Do not focus on what you don't want because you will attract that.  The second list should consist of how you want to feel in your relationship and what you want to experience with your partner. Again focus on what you want, not what you don't want.

Example. If you don't want a partner who is a slob write "He/she is neat and tidy".

Read this list as much as possible and visualize this person being as real as you and alive in the world somewhere. Just believe they are thinking about you every time you think about them and eventually you will feel like you are connected to each other's souls :).

3. Welcome love and your partner into your life. Are you visualizing, but not welcoming love and your partner into your life? When you see couples out and about do you think, "I wish I had that" or "My partner and I will be just like that very soon"? When you plan your future do you see your partner with you or are you alone? When you watch a romantic movie or read romantic stories do you scoff and say, "That's not real" or do you view it as representative of your life? You have to change your mindset and fully believe you are already in a relationship with the person you want to be with. Whatever way you will act in your desired relationship start acting that way right now. Believe your partner is thinking about and dreaming about you like you do for them. Believe that love LOVES you and wants you to be happy. You will raise your vibration and attract love faster into your reality. Your whole aura will change and admirers will come out of the woodwork to meet you. When this happens don't become alarmed, doubtful, overwhelmed, or jaded; this is a huge sign from the universe your partner is on the way!

4. Intend a time you'd like to meet your partner. If you've fully mastered steps 1-3 (i.e. you have complete faith that your partner is real and you will be together) intend a time to meet. "How do I intend something manifest at a certain time?" you might ask. To do this think about being with your partner in a month of the current year (or whenever you feel ready to meet them). You can intend to meet your partner around a certain event or season. Whatever "time" (I put that in quotes because to God/the universe time does not exist so when something is thought it IS created in that moment). Once you make your timed intention let it go (to God/the universe). Believe with all your heart your partner will arrive around that time (or that exact date) like you just booked a vacation on your calendar. They WILL show up if you truly believe.

5. Be grateful. If you feel grateful for your partner and life (whether you're at step 1 or step 4) you will know they're on the way. If you're having trouble feeling grateful or believing YOU MUST LET GO AND TRUST WITH ALL YOUR BEING GOD/THE UNIVERSE IS BRINGING YOU TWO TOGETHER. Don't worry about the how or where or even when (even if you make a timed intention have faith). There is nothing for you to worry about; everything you desire is already yours and resides within your heart.

6. Be happy for others who have what you desire. What you send out to others you attract to yourself as well. If you are not happy for other couples you will send out the vibes that you lack love. Be happy that love exists for everyone and is an unconditional and powerful force that LOVES you. Let love LOVE others, too.

7. Meet your partner. Wherever your journey takes you I hope you two have immense happiness and love forever :).
----

If you have any questions please feel free to comment or message me. I have more tips about attracting living people, money, opportunities, and more into your life.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 07:03:40 PM by ccc24 »

Offline supern0va

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How to Attract A Specific Person for Romantic Relationship
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 06:44:49 PM »
Great post for attracting a specific TYPE of person but I feel the title it misleading and will disappoint some who click on it, who are looking for tips on actually attracting a specific person they  desire.

Ex. I like Andrew. I want to attract Andrew and no one else.

This is more of a "attract your ideal partner" post, not a "attract a specific person" post.

Perhaps you could just modify the title so other people aren't mislead.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:46:23 PM by supern0va »

Offline memo dissolvedboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 432
  • -Receive: 1420
  • Self LoVe Is The Greatest LoVe Spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 06:53:34 PM »
noo she was dead on! the only thing you need to attract anyone into your life is 1st strong Belief . 2nd E-motions

Offline supern0va

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 07:01:12 PM »
noo she was dead on! the only thing you need to attract anyone into your life is 1st strong Belief . 2nd E-motions

I wasn't knocking the content of the post. All I suggested was a title change. If people come here expecting a post about attracting a specific person they have in mind (such as their ex) and find it's a post about attracting a specific type of person, they will probably be disappointed and stop reading it.

Offline Mary110

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 03:32:02 AM »
@cc24

You attracted your love into your life. Thats correct . It is the same thing loa demands. But Now that you are apart. What do you think? How can you you attract him? Once you found him, did you believe  he is the one and you are meant to be? Now that you are apart, do you think he can be with any other girl or he finally gets back to you?

What other members of this forum think? He attracted the specific person he desired. So it means they are meant to be. But how can she re attract him? Does the loa help her to attract him again?

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 05:51:19 PM »
Reply to Supern0va-I understand what you are saying, but the title is not misleading. My definition of specific person in context to my post means creating a list of what you desire in a partner. There is a forum for attracting ex's and crushes. I posted under this forum with this title to be as direct as possible because there are people who just want to meet someone, not a crush or ex. The means of attracting love (whether it's a specific person or not) into one's life is not a one size fits all type of deal. It takes using your own creative power and inner light to bring whatever you desire into your life. My guide is just a guide I used, but anyone can modify it or disregard it. Be creative, have faith, have fun, and be grateful :).

As for attracting a crush, I didn't write about that because I don't have any success stories in that area--thus why I stopped trying to attract people who didn't like me. I believe having a crush on a person can lead a person to feel desperate and lacking if the crush doesn't like them back.  If you're always sending out "want" energy that's what you'll create. You can't force someone to like or love you, no matter how much you visualize. You can pray and visualize, but if you're coming from a place of being doubtful and untrusting of the outcome you'll remain stuck. I also believe if a crush doesn't like you back romantically it might because you are not a vibrational match for each other. You might believe deep down you're not good enough for them because you're idolizing them. You have to be 100% honest with yourself about why you like them and if you truly feel they are worthy of being with you, not just the other way around..

I sense you're probably frustrated with your current crush situation. I'm sorry that I don't have the answer to attracting a crush, but I'm sure it can be done. Have faith in all that you do--you never know what good will come from it :).

Offline bestseller

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 06:14:22 PM »
I am sorry but this is not a success story :(
You are NOT with the desired person. This is like almost catching a fish that got away :)

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 06:26:10 PM »
Response to Mary110

I was with my boyfriend for about two years before we broke up. The amazing thing was I knew something was extremely special about him when we met, but I didn't know exactly what. In the 11 months before we met I was focused on other things like graduation, college, moving, family, etc. Life went on after I let go and let God/the universe take control of my desire. I knew everything was set in motion, but I didn't focus on it because life happens :). When we did meet it was under circumstances only God/the universe could have set up. He and I just clicked and only wanted each other. He was what I'd been looking for and I was what he was looking for. (That's why I said I asked God who He wanted for me because I knew the match would benefit my partner and I both).

After we broke up I was devastated. I saw it coming because I added negative energy from my own life into our relationship. It was a horrible break-up on my behalf. I did everything you're not supposed to do after a break-up and that led him to cut communication completely. It took me months to stop feeling depressed and isolated. It was like I was on a pendulum and swung all the way to the negative spectrum.  I was not in a place to be in the healthy, loving relationship we had before, not at that time. Life, no matter how wonderful, is not perfect and I had to accept that.

It's been about two years that we've been a part. Fall of last year I finally moved on and stopped wanting to be with him or anyone. I accepted the possibility of never being with him ever again. I accepted the possibility of never being with anyone. It was difficult, but it grounded me because I was feeling so unloved and cursed, but I'm not. I brought the negative situation on myself...which made realize I could change it if I wanted. For the past four months I've been focused on other things like work and education, but I have been feeling love in my heart for my ex. (I should add it's not necessarily love like before. It's a feeling of caring about him, but in a detached way. I can invoke the feeling of being with him for about a minute, but then I let it go. It's different)

I do believe we will be back together because of our love being so strong and our compatibility. My approach to the current situation is different. I don't worry about what will happen between us anymore. If I think about him I send him love and move on with my day. Sometimes I pray for him to have happiness and success in his life. I visualize positive circumstances for us both and us together, but it's from a place of fulfillment not lack. I had a very vivid dream that we got back together, but I don't know what will come of it. I'm happier in life now and I believe God has good plans for us both. I'm just going to keep the faith in all things I do :).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:41:59 PM by ccc24 »

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
Reply to Bestseller

I did attract a specific person into my life. I pushed him away because I became a negative person two years into our committed relationship. I left a lot out of my post and summarized almost 7 years of my life. If you think this all there is to my relationship and life you are mistaken. Private and personal reasons that led to the breakup is information I'm not sharing. I only put the steps I took to attracting him into my life. It is a success story for me because it was my experience.

If you're upset because you're expecting my post to fix your problems, I'm sorry but that's not responsibility. I only wrote this to offer my advice about a unique experience I had.

Offline bestseller

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »
I am not expecting anybody to solve my problems. I am not into relationships at this time of my life. Maybe that's why I can see things more clearly....

Your story looks to me like you really wanted something, you got it, but it was not the right thing for you.
This is why they say, be careful what you wish for, because you might get it.

I've been in situations like this myself. One example. A "psychic" told me I will get all kinds of chances (work, jobs) etc. He even told me it would be over the internet.... I was expecting it and when something came up I thought, this is it. It turned out to be a sham. It did more damage then good. Other things he told me seemed to come true, but nothing good came out of it. It was like everything was fake, like a contorted, negative wish. Things that should have been good, turned out to be bad.

Anyway, I think the reason you broke up was because you were incompatible for some reason that became more obvious after a few years. It is normal to become negative when you live with somebody who has different values or different dreams.

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 06:56:03 PM »
Reply to bestseller

Being with him was the right thing for me. You're not reading what I wrote and putting your own perspective on my post. I've been honest and direct about what I did and what happened. If you are going to project your reality onto my reality that is fine for you, but I disagree with you. I know what happened in my own life because I experienced it, not you. I've never consulted esoteric guides and I spent years figuring out what I wanted (even as a teen). He and I were compatible--I changed. If I hadn't we'd be married right now because that's where everything was going. Without going into too much back story of what changed me is I became depressed and my family experienced hardships. The LOA, universe, and even God were not the cause of unfortunate events happening in my life, but reality was I became affected by the negative events happening in my life. I broke up with him to heal from my depression, but I wasn't happy like before and he decided it would be better for us not be together.

What I experienced was right for me. I posted this to offer advice-that doesn't mean everyone will have the same outcome I did. We are all unique so everyone's experience will be unique. You have your opinion about my life, but you're wrong.  You're your own person, but please stop projecting.

Offline bestseller

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 07:03:51 PM »
I am not projecting, but maybe, it is good for you to see things from an outsider's perspective.
What I see is that you have been obsessed with attracting something into your life that obviously did not bring you the happiness you were hoping for. The right partner would have stayed with you in good or bad...
And you ended up wasting 7 years of your life. You did not get married, did not start a family and now you can start all over looking for the right one. Except, now you have the added problems of depression, etc. in your life.

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 07:13:13 PM »
Reply to bestseller

I was not and am not obsessed with attracting anyone into my life. You clearly are reading too much into my life. Come back to my post when YOU can let go of your negative mindset. Stop projecting your negativity onto my post. I didn't waste 7 years of life. I realized when I was 15 I wanted to start dating and at 17 I started manifesting. At 19 I met my boyfriend and we broke up before I turned 22. In all those 7 years I experienced a lot of and grew up, just like anyone would.

You have an issue with my post and I'm not understanding why. I'm not depressed anymore and I'm happier in my life.
---
You seem like a very negative person and I can tell you are refusing to read what I wrote in my post. If you are only going to cherry pick from my post and make up lies about what I wrote please take some time to reflect.

Offline bestseller

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 07:24:47 PM »
I am making up lies? LOL

Do you really think your problem is so important for me (for anybody) that we would be sitting here plotting against you and make up lies?

LOL. I was trying to help. Looks like life was kind to you and tried to teach you a lesson early on, but you refuse to learn. As long as you refuse to learn from your mistakes, you are doomed to repeat them.
You are too busy discrediting everything that doesn't fit your theory. You even call me a liar. You know who is a liar? Everybody who tells you otherwise.

Offline ccc24

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 08:21:50 PM »
Reply to bestseller

Like I said before I disagree with your statement. I don't know why you have so much hostility towards my post, but move on. Take my advice with a grain of salt. I have not discredited you because you've offered no advice nor have you taken the time to understand what I've posted.

Have a good day, I seriously mean that. No negativity sent to you.

P.S. This is a site for people to offer tips and advice. It doesn't mean everything people say will be helpful to all. My post didn't help you, but please leave me alone. I really am not here to bring negativity to this forum. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:25:10 PM by ccc24 »

Tags: love romance person