Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Will visualization still work if I watch a movie and put myself in that..?  (Read 807 times)

Offline Merkid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 193
  • -Receive: 73
    • View Profile
Situation with the person I like? Like if there's a sexual scene going on and I picture it being me and him does it still work? I get really emotional during the moment and it feels much more exciting than when I visualize without anything.

Offline Mynameisgreg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hello Merkid!

Im newbie in this forum, and i hope to help you answering your question.

First thing: its very positive to imagine and fell the scenes of a movie, because they were created by someone else mind, and inspiring and positive scenes are usually created by a positive state of mind, so if you watch this positive movies your subconscious mind will receive this message, and this is great :)

Second thing: If you fell positive in your life watching this kind of movies, is very possible that if you repeat and repeat, and believe that they are true its probabely manifest in your life, but you have to try to fell positive, if you fell positive you are conected to a more positive energy (The energy of the universe, or call whatever you want to call).

Third thing: Movies are very good for our mind, especially the positive ones, because our mind functions like that! For example: if your close your eyes and imagine your life scene, its very similar to a movie, because the mind create images that are based on our daily experiences. Like a dream it always creates images depending on your state of mind, if you fell positive it will create positive images, and thats great!

Four thing: enjoy your life and make this images come true! how you do it? stay positive, fell positive and you will atract those things sonner or later.

Thank you very much!

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 194
    • View Profile
Situation with the person I like? Like if there's a sexual scene going on and I picture it being me and him does it still work? I get really emotional during the moment and it feels much more exciting than when I visualize without anything.

Always visualise in first person view... Never in third person. Some people claim third person vis will also work.. Yes it will but you might end up seeing your desire manifesting for someone else. Therefore, if you want to experience your desire getting fulfilled in this world visual in first person.... Always.

Tags: