Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Law of Attraction for Weight Loss  (Read 37516 times)

Offline michael092

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Law of Attraction for Weight Loss
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2019, 12:13:45 PM »
I am doing exercise to lose 10 lbs. I think I will success within 4-6 weeks.

Offline EmilyFoxSeaton

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2019, 03:48:10 PM »
This is the one topic I have trouble believing the secret can do anything about. However, I was thinking something last night.

I was noticing that sometimes on tv you will have a show and then that show will take a semi long break and then one or two of the actors look completely different upon returning.  Sometimes they can be fatter but it isn't necessarily that. Sometimes their entire look can change dramatically in a year or two.

In real life I haven't noticed this that much.

I was wondering if the secret plays a role in the massive changes to someone's body in the entertainment industry. 

So say they leave a show where they are playing a young girl and go on to play a hard boiled detective -- they manifest a different look in hairstyle and outfit but also their head. And then it is hard to go back to playing that young girl.

Offline WonderUniverse

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2019, 02:41:44 AM »
Keep it up but for a lot of people, after weight loss, they soon pack it all on again. The reason is this people.

It doesn't matter what therapy you use, if its laws of attraction, going to the gym every day, some amazing diet. Once you lost the desired weight.

You stop and go back to your old habits. You have got to still keeping used of laws of attraction, going to the gym every day, some amazing diet. It is not just a once-off. It is for life.

Happy Holidays.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 921
  • -Receive: 1712
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2019, 05:12:28 PM »
This is the one topic I have trouble believing the secret can do anything about. However, I was thinking something last night.

I was noticing that sometimes on tv you will have a show and then that show will take a semi long break and then one or two of the actors look completely different upon returning.  Sometimes they can be fatter but it isn't necessarily that. Sometimes their entire look can change dramatically in a year or two.

In real life I haven't noticed this that much.

I was wondering if the secret plays a role in the massive changes to someone's body in the entertainment industry. 

So say they leave a show where they are playing a young girl and go on to play a hard boiled detective -- they manifest a different look in hairstyle and outfit but also their head. And then it is hard to go back to playing that young girl.

To some extent loa might be a factor, since when you are acting, you become the character you are trying to portray. Some actors become that character so fully that they even identify with them during the time that they are making the movie, or acting in the play, or whatever. And considering what you see/believe is what manifests, it makes sense that their physical appearence might naturally start to take on the look of that other character.

But on the subject or weight loss in general, I think it's like anything else with loa: if you focus on being a particular weight, day in, day out, then circumstances will be created that eventually get you to that weight (for example, your lifestyle may change in a way that causes you to lose weight). Conversely, if a person often complains that they are fat/focuses on being fat, then circumstances will be created to produce that exact outcome.

Tags: