Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Law of Attraction for Weight Loss  (Read 37295 times)

Offline LIVINGnotsurviving

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • In Pursuit of Happiness: livingnotsurviving.com
    • View Profile
Re: Law of Attraction for Weight Loss
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 01:32:28 AM »
Focusing on losing may not be the best way to approach the issue (in terms of law of attraction/thought)...

But focusing on strengthening the metabolism, building muscle, being energetic (so you workout) are all great approaches.

And remember, as all the famous teachers say, the universe likes action! So yes, eat healthy, exercise, sleep, ect...

Offline Atlanta

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »
For me, I never intentionally tried LOA for weight, though I had tried everything to lose couple pounds. Not that I needed to so much, I had always been right in the middle, I either look okay, or curvy when I lose track of what I eat...but I was set for years on the idea that my perfect weight would be about 15pounds under my actual.

I ate right and exarcised more than anyone I know...it wasn't working, I think I was too obsessed on losing...anyway there was a period when I had to move back with my parents for couple months(I am a student...but still, I like my independance) and do job I resented. So, I stopped caring what I eat. I started drinking 3 coffees a day, may be more, which wouldn't be as bad if I didn't put 2 sugars in each. I started eating chips and pastries and whatever came to my mind each day.
I didn't care what I ate, and I was so unhappy where I was I started losing weight. Then I got the idea that no matter what I eat I keep losing- and surprise, I really kept losing.
For months I ate junk food and whatever else I wanted, and I didn't exercise as much- I did yoga, but no more than once weekly.
I lost weight until almost my gold weight and kept it like that...

And lately I've gained again, so I am trying to figure out how to get into this state of mind.
What I mean to say is, my experience shows that sometimes it matters more how you see things, not what you eat or how much you exercise- it's good of course any of those things, but the most important is the state of mind.

And for those of you who(the way I was) can't imagine themselves slimmer because they have always been this weight, and believe that once they are slimmer they will imidiately feel incredible,,,,not true.
Not for me anyhow. I think the body and the mind they make habits, they get used to certain things, I had very hard time accepting I was the person in the mirror, that became so slim so fast. Also, I didn't have too much money for new clothes, and none of my old jeans fit, so it was hard...but eventually when everyone tells you you look great you start feeling great too.

And now, a year later, I'm back at square one- I have about 15 pounds I have to get rid of, so I'm trying to regain my previous attitude

Offline jccarey09

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 02:21:04 PM »
Losing weight needs to be programmed in our mind for it to be successful. Discipline and motivation is needed.

Offline jccarey09

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 02:23:51 PM »
You need to motivate yourself in dieting to be able to achieve what you want.

Offline shawn5

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 10:15:00 AM »
Hi guys,.. ,....
nice article to read having great useful informative stuff about Weight Loss,....i appreciate your effort,..thanks,..

Offline kins 9

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 71
  • Happiness flows through me :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 09:42:48 PM »
what if people around you keeps on pin pointing that you are not fit again and again ....will their negative vibrations affect me??? what they think about me being unhealthy affect me ??
i have started feeling good about myself (my body) after using affirmations
i tell myself that i am fit :)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:43:37 PM by kinS »

Offline Atlanta

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 11:27:29 PM »
Good idea! Keep telling yourself good things. I have had similar situation though not concerning weight. But I was working at a place where a guy that had girlfriend started flirting with me, and so suddenly the girl talked everyone against me. It seemed like hell the first day, but I knew I had to recharge and change my perspective. You have to keep your eyes on the prize, so to speak.
What they say, whether it's something obvious that you tell yourself is true or is completely irrelevant, it's still just to pick on you. Feeling bad over that, just makes you feel bad, and stops you from working towards what you want, let's say better figure in the case. Just remember that no matter what they say, if you don't take their words in it doesn't matter.
If they say something that you don't like about the way you look, and you are aiming at losing weight for example, remind yourself that if you chose you can get in better shape with time, or that you are in better shape already., whichever works for you. And if you are trying going to fitness or something, then remind yourself you are doing that, that you are doing something good for yourself, be proud of yourself(even if you don't feel like you have for what, do so, eventually you will have for what), smile no matter what they say. What they say works only if you care, don't let it touch you. Think of yourself as healthy and don't listen to other people.

Offline Ierries

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 07:31:52 PM »
Hello everyone, I think 'Law of attraction for Perfect/Ideal Weight' is even better.

Offline Ierries

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 12:33:48 PM »
Hello everyone, I think 'Law of attraction for Perfect/Ideal Weight' is even better.

Any comment???????????????//
Chicago Health Club

Offline guruinterviews

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 09:55:05 PM »
I think you attracted me into your life. If you're reading this and you're struggling with your weight, here is what is working really well for me: Weight Watchers' new Points Plus program. I've lost over 25 pounds on it so far after everything else failed... so maybe this is the answer you have prayed for or asked the universe for.

Believe me, if it worked for me, it can work for you... I just want to help and share something that really works and is sustainable.....

whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck

Offline SilvaMethod

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Better and better
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 01:50:38 PM »
I like Ierries tip :)
Law of attraction for ideal weight is MUCH better wording than weight loss.
Stay positive, stay focused.

Offline MediaMogul

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 08:48:22 AM »
Here is a good link to check out explaining how EFT is critical when working with the Law of Attraction. Check it out, I found it intersting and helpful. Good Luck!

http://skyefrank.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/why-eft-is-critical-when-working-with-the-law-of-attraction/

Offline ASD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 293
  • -Receive: 230
  • Thank-you Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
What about those who want to gain weight???

Am very much under weight and due to this sometimes I feel very low....

Offline RichardHoward

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 01:45:27 PM »
I am really thankful to all for your kind help. I need this badly. Thanks.

Offline Donald

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »
I just visualize the picture of me looking slim and happy. The power of visualization is so strong that it overcomes the need for overeating.

San Diego Exercise
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:13:18 PM by Donald »

Tags: