Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Celebrity help  (Read 2139 times)

Offline wwesrk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 70
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Celebrity help
« on: December 28, 2014, 05:27:50 PM »
How do u attract a celebrity in to you're life and you having a bay with them?

Offline sparkles

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Celebrity help
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 11:34:09 PM »
You can absolutely attract famous people. However, believe me it can end badly as it did for me with a famous person.

I have already attracted two famous people online.

For both I simply used visualization and believed it would happen. It's really that simple. Just visualize you speaking with the person and then wait for inspired action to tell you what to do.

I will share my two stories.

First one: is my famous crush and I wanted to ask him some specific questions so I started visualizing somehow speaking to him online. Within a few weeks I saw he was going on one of my favorite websites and I got to ask him several questions. I couldn't be happier about that and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to with the questions he answered. It confirmed to me we are very compatible and he is a wonderful person.  :)

Second person: she is a indie singer,  who happens to have been my favorite singer and I absolutely loved and adored her. I was working on visualization to try to figure out how to become friends with her. One day, I had inspired action to contact her through twitter. It worked out exactly like I had planned in the beginning and she seemed to really like me and I was sure we were becoming good friends. However, to make a long story short, she got very arrogant about the attention the other fans and myself were giving her and she started treating us like cr@p and I had to unfollow her because I couldn't take it any more and now I will no longer even listen to her music because it hurts too much.

So basically what I'm saying is you can definitely attract a famous persons' attention. BUT, you cannot change the their personality no matter how hard you try. Also, like with me, if you don't live where they live you will probably have to settle just have an online relationship with the person unless you are willing to move to where they live.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:35:46 PM by sparkles »

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 619
  • -Receive: 511
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 11:47:55 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:18:06 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Offline K-Win

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:24:36 AM »
You can absolutely attract famous people. However, believe me it can end badly as it did for me with a famous person.

Believe you? Based on how little you know? Funny. :)
Who said that it ends bad just because celebrities are involved?
If this person is going to screw it up with celebrities, he is as much likely to screw up with everyone else.
The problem is neither with his desire to attract celebrities nor with celebrities.

The fact that it ended bad for you makes you inelegible to even talk about this.
You don't simply impose your fears onto others.

I have already attracted two famous people online.

Online! All the more reasons to stay away from what you may have to say.

For both I simply used visualization and believed it would happen. It's really that simple. Just visualize you speaking with the person and then wait for inspired action to tell you what to do.

All action is inspired action. It may be inspired by gratitude/excitement or any positive emotion or it may be inspired by fear.
Inaction is also action and a thought/thinking is also an action. The term "visualization" that you are recommending here is also an action.
So what exactly do you mean by "inspired action"?

So basically what I'm saying is you can definitely attract a famous persons' attention. BUT, you cannot change the their personality no matter how hard you try.

What if you visualize them being all nice ans sweet to you?

Also, like with me, if you don't live where they live you will probably have to settle just have an online relationship with the person unless you are willing to move to where they live.

So this is it haan?
What does LoA even have to do with this?

Please, stop teaching it if you don't understand it.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 947
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 04:09:29 AM »
So basically what I'm saying is you can definitely attract a famous persons' attention. BUT, you cannot change the their personality no matter how hard you try. Also, like with me, if you don't live where they live you will probably have to settle just have an online relationship with the person unless you are willing to move to where they live.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShwM7gBGjWs

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 947
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 04:10:28 AM »
And wwesrk, you're so desperate, and powerless, ick, that you will fail. But, go ahead and stay that way.

wwesrk is a robot.

Offline Peaceevrywhere

• Thank You
  • -Given: 222
  • -Receive: 143
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 04:24:44 AM »
Just keep in mind, celebrities are also humans ;D

Offline wwesrk

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 05:42:07 AM »
Ok

Offline Arthemia

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 04:01:13 PM »
I once attracted a famous actor and singer Jared Leto. Yes, I know, maybe it sounds crazy, but it is what it is.... Well, I didn't try to attract him as a lover. I was a fan of his works  (not a fanatic, though, because it creeps people out) and  when I heard his band was coming to my country, I bought the tickets and went there. On the day of the concert I just had a feeling something good will happen to me. I didn't overthink it and simply enjoyed the feeling of seeing him alive. Long story short, after the concert he himself found me standing outside the arena, waiting for my friend to pick me up. He was standing next to me and when he first saw me, he couldn't help staring at me for like 10 seconds. Then we talked a bit and were looking at each other like we saw a miracle in each other's eyes. However, he had to go because his agent told him he needed to do something. There were other fans out there, but when he saw me, he came to me like I was a magnet.

I advise you to not overthink and just feel genuinely happy no matter what is going on at the moment. The key to success is being able to feel happiness prior to having a dream that has already come true. Anything is possible, don't limit your beliefs.

Offline KristyMaria

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 52
  • I Believe!! :) I am Positive!! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »
I am trying to Attract some celebs myself

Offline wwesrk

• Thank You