Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Lanie Stevens ?  (Read 10875 times)

Offline jemmalou33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 30
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Has anyone tried Lanie Stevens ?
« on: December 15, 2014, 08:55:10 PM »
Especially the techniques mentioned in Pussy Whipped. As I first started reading I thought it seemed pretty farfetched, but the more I thought about it the more it seemed possible. So, as of last night I am going to do the technique every night.

Has anyone had any experiences with this ?

Offline GregC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 180
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone tried Lanie Stevens ?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:54:29 PM »
Never heard about, do you have any link or source please? I'm interested in finding out what it is! Thank you!

Offline hermione

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 165
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 02:50:48 AM »
Hey Greg, go ahead and look it up on Amazon - it's $3 for the kindle version. It's basically a different kind of remote seduction technique that focuses on what you desire your loved one to say to you.

jemmalou - I recently got the book! If you want to PM me we could discuss more about how we're applying it. It makes sense to me, and feels a little more natural to me than RS at the moment!

Offline jemmalou33

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 03:49:27 AM »
Yeah, it's pretty much about connecting with another's subconscious to get your desired effects.

Hermoine, I'll pm you now :)

Offline GregC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 180
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 04:11:54 AM »
Hey Greg, go ahead and look it up on Amazon - it's $3 for the kindle version. It's basically a different kind of remote seduction technique that focuses on what you desire your loved one to say to you.

jemmalou - I recently got the book! If you want to PM me we could discuss more about how we're applying it. It makes sense to me, and feels a little more natural to me than RS at the moment!

I Googled it and I found out what it is, thank you for you reply! I found out that is a strictly a "woman thing" Am I wrong? I'm actually attracting back my girlfriend, may I use RS to make my manifestation faster? Any advice is very welcome!

Offline hermione

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 04:38:59 AM »
Haha that's true she's pretty particular about who she wants to read her book! There are a lot of resources on here on RS/magic touch that could definitely help you to influence your love! Essentially the method i/we have just learned involves a form of RS where you intentionally reach out to your love's subconscious and visualize them saying what you want to hear from them and how that would feel. To me it's just a more accessible form of RS! If you feel comfy with RS/magic touch though that will definitely help you :)

Offline jemmalou33

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 05:00:57 AM »
She does gear it more towards woman, as she is all for empowering women. But I think it's essentially the same message, wrapped up in a way women understand more clearly.

It's about finding a method that you're comfortable with and that feels good to you. I've tried a few different methods and found a few of them don't do anything for me at all. I have found some, that make me feel really good and that something is actually happening. It's all about feeling good, positive and just knowing that it's already happening in the vibrational world.

Hermione, your inbox is full so I can't respond lol.

Offline hermione

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 05:04:09 AM »
Clearing it out now! :p

Tags: