Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Best Law of Attraction Books  (Read 4467 times)

Offline VeronicaIsles

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 509
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Best Law of Attraction Books
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 09:15:46 PM »
I like Neville Goddard the best! You can read all his books for free on this link.  It also contains many other free LOA books that are invaluable.  Enjoy!

http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/free-pdf-books.html

Veronica :)
LOA coach
http://www.veronicaisles.com

What are some of the best Law of Attraction books you have read?

Offline gad11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »
Is it an easy read gad11? 

It is pretty dense, but it is such solid info I found it a pretty easy read. I am still surprised that I read a 700 page book so quickly. ;)

It's translated from Russian so it can be a touch choppy, but I found that helped me slow down and absorb it all. Had alot of useful info and the author always came back to the basics and built on them. Not sure it's for everyone but it's what got me started.

Offline gad11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 11:40:06 AM »
Just wondering...what is the super-conscious mind? How does it relate to both the conscious and subconscious mind?

Sub-conscious = Soul/Heart
Conscious = Mind
Super-Conscious = God mind/Divine Mind/Higher Self/Inner Christ, etc.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:47:26 AM by gad11 »

Offline Dennis Vasiliev

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 30
  • Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 06:46:54 PM »
Just wondering...what is the super-conscious mind? How does it relate to both the conscious and subconscious mind?

Super-conscious mind is a force of nature outside of human body. I know a lot of people blend subconscious and super-conscious minds together when talking about LOA. For example:
- you get ideas and more energy working on your goal - subconscious mind
- you met the CEO of Investment company that will lend you money for your business idea - superconscious mind (like a happy coincidences that you attract)

Offline Be-Abundant

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 12:45:03 AM »

It is pretty dense, but it is such solid info I found it a pretty easy read. I am still surprised that I read a 700 page book so quickly. ;)

It's translated from Russian so it can be a touch choppy, but I found that helped me slow down and absorb it all. Had alot of useful info and the author always came back to the basics and built on them. Not sure it's for everyone but it's what got me started.

I've picked this up but am struggling with it a bit,is the any of the single volumes easier to understand than the full version. apples falling to the sky?

Offline gad11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »

I've picked this up but am struggling with it a bit,is the any of the single volumes easier to understand than the full version. apples falling to the sky?

Apples Falling to the Sky is just one part (part 5) of the book you most likely bought. They were originally sold separately and then sold as a one book. I think there is one called Transurfing in your Pocket that is kinda a 'overview' of his system and quite short.

I think what I like best about Transurfing is the way it makes you see the world. It seems so 'dead on' that it helped me understand why things happen and how to not get caught up in them. Good solid techniques. Good luck!

Offline Be-Abundant

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 01:00:40 AM »
no I bought the encyclopedia of transurfing, the 700 page book  :o

Offline gad11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 06:14:31 PM »
hehe. yeah that's the one I have too. It really hit a chord with me though as I somehow read it all in a month. I usually falter in a book that long and never finish. :)

Offline ScottJ153

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2015, 05:42:56 PM »
anything by joseph murphy ,robert collier, i've written my top favourite LOA books on my website check it out  :) http://subconciousmindzone.com/2015/06/11/best-subconscious-mind-books/

Tags: