Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Question about nightly method  (Read 5669 times)

Offline EliE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Question about nightly method
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 12:46:01 AM »
What happened with moonlight concerto ? I hope he didn't delete his profile :(

Offline EliE

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 12:47:08 AM »
I can't find none of his threads and posts :(

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1676
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
 No, ELiE, I couldn't find anything of MC's threads either. :-(

I really hope he hasn't left the forum. Or been banned. 

Ok, while it is true that he has been somewhat rude and condescending, I really did benefit from the advice he gave and am sorry he has gone.  I had been gradually going through his posts because I felt that what he had to say made a lot of sense. His advice was simple to understand, easy to apply, and powerful. It also gave me hope about my situation where I was feeling there was no hope. I was, quite frankly, a bit sick of being told the usual stuff about how I should learn to love myself, let go and basically not care whether my ex comes back or not. Whenever I got that kind of advice I felt my inner resistence come right up.  MC's advice about having faith that what I pictured in my mind before drifting off to sleep would be delivered to me seemed far more realistic and empowering. And so I was upset today when I tried to find some more of his posts to read, and discovered that he had disappeared.

Moonlight Concerto, if you are reading this, please do come back.

Offline shitom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 407
  • -Receive: 277
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 07:05:06 AM »
Anna, you only need to read power of your sunconcious mind... All his replies were from that book. If you don't have it , lemme know, i can upload it for you.

Offline EliE

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 11:34:11 AM »
I was, quite frankly, a bit sick of being told the usual stuff about how I should learn to love myself, let go and basically not care whether my ex comes back or not.
I fell the same. Sick of the same advice.

Offline shitom

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 01:19:40 PM »
Review of highlights (POSM excerpts)

1. Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follows. You are what you think all day long.

2. Your subconscious mind does not argue with you. It accepts what your conscious mind

decrees. If you say, “I can’t afford it,” it may be true, but do not say it. Select a better thought, decree, “I’ll buy it. I accept it in my mind.”

3. You have the power to choose. Choose health and happiness. You can choose to be

friendly, or you can choose to be unfriendly. Choose to be cooperative, joyous, friendly, lovable, and the whole world will respond. This is the best way to develop a wonderful

personality.

4. Your conscious mind is the “watchman at the gate.” Its chief function is to protect your subconscious mind from false impressions. Choose to believe that something good can happen and is happening now. Your greatest power is your capacity to choose. Choose

happiness and abundance.

5. The suggestions and statements of others have no power to hurt you. The only power is the movement of your own“thought. You can choose to reject the thoughts or statements

of others and affirm the good. You have the power to choose how you will react.

6. Watch what you say. You have to account for every idle word. Never say, “I will fail; I will lose my job; I can’t pay the rent.” Your subconscious cannot take a joke. It brings all these things to pass.

7. Your mind is not evil. No force of nature is evil. It depends how you use the powers of nature. Use your mind to bless, heal, and inspire all people everywhere.

8. Never say, “I can’t.” Overcome that fear by substituting the following, “I can do all things through the power of my own subconscious mind.”

9. Begin to think from the standpoint of the eternal truths and principles of life and not from the standpoint of fear, ignorance, and superstition. Do not let others do your

thinking for you. Choose your own thoughts and make your own decisions.

10. You are the captain of your soul (subconscious mind) and the master of your fate.

Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose love! Choose health!

Choose happiness!

11. Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true, your subconscious

mind will accept and bring to pass. Believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action, and all the blessings of life.”

Excerpt From: Joseph Murphy. “The power of your subconscious mind.” iBooks.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1676
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »
Shitom, thanks for offering to upload me the book. I am in fact in the process of reading it now.

But reading the book doesn't take away the fact that I liked the way MC answered people's posts or made posts of his own using that perspective (and/or Neville's perspective). I'm not talking about the bitch slapping here, but about the real genuine advice that came from his comments.

Offline qwerty.tester

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 06:37:12 PM »
Yeah, it makes no sense as even the forum policies state that if you post more than 10 posts that even if you leave, your posts will not be deleted..

I feel kinda disapointed as well as some of his posts, as you mentioned, were good.

If he said something wrong yesterday, then sure, delete what was said that day, but don't delete everything...

If a ban was really required, no need to delete everything else.

Offline shitom

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 11:18:48 PM »
Shitom, thanks for offering to upload me the book. I am in fact in the process of reading it now.

But reading the book doesn't take away the fact that I liked the way MC answered people's posts or made posts of his own using that perspective (and/or Neville's perspective). I'm not talking about the bitch slapping here, but about the real genuine advice that came from his comments.

I completely agree...i wish he had toned down his language... Because he did have some good advice to offer.

Offline shitom

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 11:20:33 PM »

I think he is logged in as mconcerto as of now....maybe you should pm him...

Offline yolo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 03:36:52 AM »
MC wrote some very helpful posts that were useful if you could read in between all the veiled insults :(

Offline theandre

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2014, 06:06:49 AM »
When you first start doing visualizations they may feel fake and it might be difficult to feel much emotion but if you persist, and don't skip any nights, it will get easier with time.

I spend a few nights of the week having dinner out with friends or on a date, and it usually involves alcohol.  On those nights, I find it a little difficult to do the visualizations before I go to sleep.  On nights when I drink too much, I pass out before I even have a chance to do a session.  Any advice on this?

1. Do them even though you find it a little difficult.

2. Set an alarm for 4 hours after you go to bed. This is roughly how long it will take the alcohol to leave your system. When the alarm goes off, get up, sober up a little, put on some music that helps you focus and then go to bed and do the visualizations. I have a hunch that going to bed drunk and performing the above ritual might actually work better than trying to do this when you first go to bed.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:09:47 AM by theandre »

Offline Selah Shen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 323
  • -Receive: 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2014, 10:24:31 PM »

Offline michael0

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2014, 09:27:14 AM »
Need advice, I'm trying to get my ex back, I do visualization every night before I go to sleep. Since ve broke up she moved from where she lived and I don't know where. So this morning I went for a walk in the city and I saw her taking the bus to work  in another part of the city. Cold this be a sign from the universe talling me what to do next?

Tags: