Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Question about nightly method  (Read 5552 times)

Offline EliE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Question about nightly method
« on: November 11, 2014, 03:24:46 AM »
Hi Moonlight Concerto and all
I was reading your posts and I like them very much. I read the steps you gave in your posts,  for the so called nightly method.

You gave the following steps :

1. Picture the end result as you fall asleep for the night. You're in the picture literally, and not watching it on a movie screen. I.e. You can't see your own face unless you're looking into a mirror in your imaginary scene.

2. Feel the feeling that you believe you would get when you are experiencing that end result. Bask in it for as long as you can, even if your mind shouts that its fake. Within 10-14 days you will get the hang of it and it will feel natural (this is because LOA is a natural skill and you're reclaiming that after some practice.)

3. Whenever doubt, fear or worry arises during the day, however tiny, do a quickie version of #2, or a short 30-60 sec affirmation, or think about some key LOA fact or phrase that was particularly meaningful to you. After a few days of consciously reacting as described, this will become a second nature internal response to doubt.

I have a question. I find very hard to picture the end result, as you say, as you fall asleep for the night. Somehow it feels for me unnatural, like some ritual that I must do in order to get the result, and it makes me feel bad, I found questioning myself am I doing right, and I feel struggle.
However I notice that this picturing of the end result comes to me at random moments through the day, not necessarily at night. Also I get the good feeling of the end result without consciousness effort. So what do you think is this ok ? Or this picturing method at night has some other wisdom behind it? I guess I should be more persistent and determined with it.

Offline qwerty.tester

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Question about nightly method
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 06:51:33 AM »
I have a question. I find very hard to picture the end result, as you say, as you fall asleep for the night. Somehow it feels for me unnatural, like some ritual that I must do in order to get the result, and it makes me feel bad, I found questioning myself am I doing right, and I feel struggle.
However I notice that this picturing of the end result comes to me at random moments through the day, not necessarily at night. Also I get the good feeling of the end result without consciousness effort. So what do you think is this ok ? Or this picturing method at night has some other wisdom behind it? I guess I should be more persistent and determined with it.

Hello EliE,

I don't know how long you've been introduced to LoA, but one thing that you must understand is that you control your own reality. If you find it hard to picture the end result as you fall asleep for the night, maybe try a smaller goal to begin with. If you're new to LoA, you might be thinking in the back of your head that it is phony or that it doesn't work. You may even think that we're a bunch of wackos. :)

It's okay. Remember that we're all here as to help you understand LoA and that if you need, take it one step at a time. You say that it feels unnatural to you doing this as a kind of ritual before you go to bed. I would say that if 1 night, you don't feel like doing it for any particular reason, then skip that night. It's not a something that must be done, it just help you clear your mind and have a set goal in mind. It's tricky to say if you're doing it right or not due to the fact that we can't tell what's on your mind when you visualize it compared to when we do it. I believe the reason for doing it before going to bed is that your mind and subconscious will keep that thought throughout the night and keep the good thought active.

Also, remember to control your thoughts of the person, I know in the beginning of doing something similar, I would have past memories start to appear in my head. Whenever those would happen, I start to change the words being said to rewrite my memory. If those appear now, I just remember that this is in the past and was part of my learning. If nothing had happened, I wouldn't have met this wonderful group of people that made me understand that I've been fully controlling my future through my thoughts without my knowledge.

On a side note, think back before you started going out with the other person, did you think about them at night? Did you feel bad about it then? I'm pretty sure you answered yes and no in that order to those two questions.

Now I do notice that you say you picture the end result at random times during the day, that's good! If you can, milk those moments. Make them last as long as you can and feel good about it. Don't doubt whether something is good or not. If it feels good, then stick with it because it is good.

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
  • -Given: 970
  • -Receive: 840
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 07:23:24 AM »
Hi EliE,

I read your post and can kind of relate. I used to do RS before when I was trying to attract my now girlfriend…and I used to feel bad doing it. Like it was some kind of necessary act in order to get her. So I basically STOPPED doing those "rituals" and went with the flow. I would naturally day dream about us being together and it made me feel happy so I kept doing it. Eventually it became a habit and then I got what I wanted all along. The point is, if you feel bad doing it, then stop. Don't force yourself into doing something because you have a burning desire for something. Let that desire guide you in the right direction, and you will get what you have wanted all along. Best of luck!

SR

Offline aishuLOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 227
  • The Universe is within us! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 07:40:25 PM »
Hi Moonlight Concerto and all
I was reading your posts and I like them very much. I read the steps you gave in your posts,  for the so called nightly method.

You gave the following steps :

1. Picture the end result as you fall asleep for the night. You're in the picture literally, and not watching it on a movie screen. I.e. You can't see your own face unless you're looking into a mirror in your imaginary scene.

2. Feel the feeling that you believe you would get when you are experiencing that end result. Bask in it for as long as you can, even if your mind shouts that its fake. Within 10-14 days you will get the hang of it and it will feel natural (this is because LOA is a natural skill and you're reclaiming that after some practice.)

3. Whenever doubt, fear or worry arises during the day, however tiny, do a quickie version of #2, or a short 30-60 sec affirmation, or think about some key LOA fact or phrase that was particularly meaningful to you. After a few days of consciously reacting as described, this will become a second nature internal response to doubt.

Its not some ritual. Its being in the vibration of NOW. Like whatever you want has already happened.
The main reason why we do this is our subconscious mind doesn't know the difference between a real event and an imagined one!
So when we picture the end result and act like our dream has already happened, we are being in the vibration of now, in the present tense and the more you repeat this  the more you are convincing your subconscious mind that your dream has already happened!

Offline EliE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 11:52:08 PM »
When I hear the word vibration, it makes me literally sick. It reminds me of struggle , effort, and questioning whether I am doing right. Maybe because of all these posts and books that insist on this. Hell with vibration and similar shit. What about all of these people who have all that want always, I don't think that they are aware of their vibration. It must be some other way

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 611
  • -Receive: 2069
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 12:18:16 AM »
You are constantly vibrating whether you are aware of it or not.  So you can definitely say "to hell with this vibration stuff" but it's not going to stop you from vibrating.

Sure some people are just a natural vibrational match to what they want.  So yes, people can get things and not be aware of how it all happened.  It seems most people aren't.

If you don't like the idea of vibrating specifically adapt the concept into something that makes sense to you.  Changing your vibration does not have to be a struggle or effort at all.  It can actually be pretty easy and quite awesome.

Offline qwerty.tester

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 02:57:29 AM »
If you feel that vibration isn't the word for you, then use something that resonates with you.

It doesn't matter what terminology is being used as long as it makes you feel good.

The thing that you must do is know what you want, feel good and when thinking about it, never use negativity or doubt.

If you think about it, smile and go about your day, don't start thinking if it's enough or if it should happen more often, just be happy about the passing thought and know that the end result is worth it.

I'm not saying you have to not think about it either, just go with the flow, know what you want and know that once you get to the other side of the tunnel, that a spiritual pat on the back from everyone here will be given to you as you write your success story in the forum.

Offline yolo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 08:21:19 AM »
great guide!  8)

Offline bravelioness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 705
  • -Receive: 329
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 12:21:19 PM »
Is this nightly method included in the book "power of your subconscious mind?"

Offline ChairmanMeow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 12:49:13 PM »

Offline ChairmanMeow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 02:19:41 PM »
It was a specific person. Why do you ask?

It's because a lot of people say you can't use LOA methods to get a specific person, that you cannot affect their free will. MC says you can use the nightly method for anything.

Your experience adds to the evidence that you can use visualisation to attract a specific person.

(sorry to butt in on a question directed to you MC, but sometimes a little directness saves time that could be used for more productive endeavours)

Offline GooseyGirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »
Great question and responses :)
I'd like to put my "2 cents" in and say that the process / ritual / meditation / visualisation takes practice and time to get it to feel right for you!
I  have been learning these methods for a few months and realise that some people benefit more by doing it in the morning, standing outside, whilst others feel better doing it at night, laying down and others at midday sitting in the grass!

Also - I find the right choice in music is essential. Sometimes I will sit there for a good fifteen minutes selecting the best music for the type of meditation I want (mind-clearing or manifesting etc).

Good luck finding the best method and don't continue with something because you think you should. It will feel great when you get your method suiting you!

Love and luck xoxo

Offline yolo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2014, 09:23:57 AM »
nvm answered in another thread
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:18:33 AM by yolo »

Offline sup312

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 12:55:48 PM »
When you first start doing visualizations they may feel fake and it might be difficult to feel much emotion but if you persist, and don't skip any nights, it will get easier with time.

I spend a few nights of the week having dinner out with friends or on a date, and it usually involves alcohol.  On those nights, I find it a little difficult to do the visualizations before I go to sleep.  On nights when I drink too much, I pass out before I even have a chance to do a session.  Any advice on this?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:57:43 PM by sup312 »

Offline truedreamz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 10:05:50 AM »
Hi MC

I have a question . SO is it that you have to repeat the same scene every night? or can we change the scene also provided it gives me the same feeling? Please let me know .

Tags: