Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How can I work on self-love / create a loving relationship with myself?  (Read 887 times)

Offline rive_gauche

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I wasn't sure exactly which board this would be most relevant to but I wanted to ask you all if you had any advice on this subject. I've been uncovering some deeper issues which I believe are preventing my manifestations from materializing. My negative self-talk, my feelings of unworthiness, my poor body image and my doubt that someone would find me attractive and lovable - they're all creating such a significant block. I like who am I am, what I do, and my personality but I constantly feel like I'm not good looking enough.

What are your suggestions for things I can work on to improve my self-image, self-confidence and to feel less desperate? I really want to break down those barriers that are holding me back from feeling as though I deserve the things I desire!

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 862
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How can I work on self-love / create a loving relationship with myself?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:55:45 AM »
What exactly makes you feel like you are not good looking enough?

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1090
  • -Receive: 1874
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 10:09:08 AM »
To create a loving relationship with others, we will do what will make them happy. To create a loving relationship to ourselves, we need to know what makes us happy, then do those that will make us happy. Spend time with the people you love and those who love you. Spend your time doing things that will make you happy just as you do everything to make those people you love smile!

Offline Tenko

• Keep calm follow the call of source and move toward the light
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1081
  • -Receive: 1197
    • View Profile

Offline Pari

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 113
  • Love is life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »
Dear rive_gauche,

Heal your-self do ho’oponopono.. :-*

Luv
Pari :) :)

Offline Tenko

• Keep calm follow the call of source and move toward the light
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1081
  • -Receive: 1197
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 05:07:39 AM »
To create a loving relationship with others, we will do what will make them happy. To create a loving relationship to ourselves, we need to know what makes us happy, then do those that will make us happy. Spend time with the people you love and those who love you. Spend your time doing things that will make you happy just as you do everything to make those people you love smile!
Hmm, if U want to create loving relationship with others by doing what makes them happy, then you can by means of effort only have 1 loving relationship for if theres 2 and the 1 wants a different thing, you will fail the other. Even more both will learn dependance on you for their own happiness witch is not your job rather their own job. You will train them away from their Source guidence and yourself from your  source  guidence.
Better to turn to your own source, make yourself happy and in your alignement you can shine on them and guide them to their Source and make everybody happy.

Tags: