Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Grow taller  (Read 4909 times)

Offline IvanV21

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Grow taller
« on: September 29, 2014, 11:07:53 AM »
Im 16 years old 5'9 and want to be 6'5 so my question is do i have to put as goal small amounts (like 1-2 inches for month) or do i have to put as a goal my desired final height (6'5)?

Offline priyanka0507

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Grow taller
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 12:58:09 PM »
Yes me want to ask same question

Offline gopro28

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
  • Learn, Live, Love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »
My suggestion would be to write down your main goal but then only focus on small amounts...
so keep the end result in mind but only look for small successes so you are not disappointed
that you haven't reached your final goal yet and it will also help build momentum and getting
the right feeling.

So in other words have your main vision 6'5 as the end major result but only focus on the first
Inch...your goal needs to be believable for you to achieve otherwise you will quit on it very quickly
as you will feel progress is slow if any at all.

Hope this helps.

Gus
www.freemindbodysoul.com/loa

Offline priyanka0507

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 08:13:32 PM »
Thanks gopro28 but tell me one thing I think abt. 1 inch den how many days it takes and what I have to affirm it I am 167cm talk days my end goal or what........ Plzzz help me

Offline priyanka0507

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:17:31 PM »
Can I put 1/2 cm goal for every day or I decide the date DAT I vll so n so date I vll be increased by so n so cm ....

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 296
  • -Receive: 982
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 08:28:15 PM »
Can I put 1/2 cm goal for every day or I decide the date DAT I vll so n so date I vll be increased by so n so cm ....

Best way is to not put any time or deadline constraints on your desires.
If you put such constraints, that automatically makes you desperate, needy and way too attached to the outcome. If you have constraints, you will find yourself constantly checking "am I there yet?", "am I there yet?". And when reality doesn't fix whats there in your mind, you start projecting negative vibrations of "am I really growing?", "why am I not improving?", "will I ever grow? Shit, other people were right that I can not grow taller after certain age".

Which are counteractive vibrations to your original desire. It results in delaying your manifestations indefinitely. :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline priyanka0507

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 10:30:52 PM »
Thank u maverick.... What what I HV to affirm I am 167 cm tall or my short goal ......

Offline priyanka0507

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 10:34:22 PM »
Thank u maverick.... What what I HV to affirm I am 167 cm tall or my short goal ......

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 296
  • -Receive: 982
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 10:36:07 PM »
Me giving advice on this would make me sound like a hypocrite. I never wanted to grow taller nor did I ever try to.

But yeah, following general LOA principles, all you have to do is feel taller. Get shoes with padding at the bottom. Just walk around as of you're tall and "visualize with open eyes" that you're taller than everyone out there. Distort other people's images in your head as your own minions etc.

To make this believable to you, do some stretching exercises so that you can comprehend it to your logical brain and make it more believable.

Offline priyanka0507

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 10:43:17 PM »
Thanks again......

Offline Ripplehd

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 03:39:57 PM »

so i put a deadline for a month but i dont keep saying oh have i gone taller i just keep saying yep im tall to make my brain think im not desperate

Offline Moonlight Concerto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 132
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 03:55:39 PM »
For physical goals such as growing taller, clearing up skin, losing weight, perfect eyesight, etc, stuff that screams directly at you all the time that you are not there because it is so visible to your physical senses, and it is stuff that may involve your personal genetics........the best LOA techniques to use would be written and spoken affirmations, practised daily for nearly 20 minutes in total.

[ This works best for most people most of the time. Yes if you are talented in some other technique do it instead. I'm talking about people in general. ]

It will take around 2 months for measurable results to be seen. That would be the median. So commit yourself to the entire 2 months / 60 days or don't do this at all.

" I am now 175 cm tall" " I am now 175 cm tall and i am so happy. " Write that 20-30 times on paper upon waking and just before bed. During the day, close your eyes and say that phrase for at least 5 minutes. Try to do this twice for a total of 10 minutes, or one 10 minute session if you can't make the time.

Yes it will seem boring after some time. Change the words arounds..." you are now 175cm tall"....or not...but stick to it anyway.

If you think this will not work because your genes have pre determined your height, your metabolic rate, etc - go read up on epigenetics.

moonbeam

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:34:51 PM by Moonlight Concerto »

Offline Ripplehd

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »
so when your going to sleep and you say how tall you are but how would you do it if your emotions are neutral and also what about if its hard for someone to visualise , how would they do this technique cant they just say in their head "i am --- inches tall" without emotions? im pretty much confused as why emotions and visualisation plays a big part in LOA

Offline Moonlight Concerto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 132
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2015, 06:20:31 PM »
Say it without emotions for now.. They will come in naturally over time. Just pay attention when doing the stuff.

Cleare your confusion by reading further and thinking about what you read.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Ripplehd

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »
Say it without emotions for now.. They will come in naturally over time. Just pay attention when doing the stuff.

Cleare your confusion by reading further and thinking about what you read.
Also does it matter about what you eat?
i've heard people on the net saying that if you eat sugars it will limit HGH release, but on the other hand people say anything is possible with LOA