Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Good to do rs same time? and...ever feel someone else waiting for their session?  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Hummingbird

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 29
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I think I just read someone posting this in a thread a few days ago, someone wrote that they could almost feel someone waiting for a session.

Last night I felt the same thing, like he was waiting for a session (the recipient was waiting for me to do it.) I din't do it right away bc I was doing something else.

I wonder is this my imagination? Or can the other person actually crave you? This guy and I are in NC btw. I guess it would be hard for somoeone to have confirmation of this, but i'm interested in your thoughts. I just felt an energy like "waiting."

if so, Do you think it's better to do it at the same time every night or make the other person sort of long for it, then deliver later? (I know it's no big deal either way, just wondering - sort of like the tecique of intermittent reinforcement is more powerful than always giving a reward.)

Sorry for all the postings - but when i learn about something that gets me so interested I tried to learn it inside and out...

Offline diamond

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
Oh, how I love these RS discussions !  :P

Remember when I was telling you guys about the tingling fingers I got at night time? I was hoping the same, that it could be him waiting for me to connect again or whatever LOL  :D But I guess we will never know the answer ..

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1321
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
I do it really late at night because I think that for some reason because he used to be an athlete he will be all goody goody and get an early night so he is bound to be asleep! :D

Offline SixPack

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 32
    • View Profile
I think it was me who mentioned that the other person begins to "wait" for a session! I had the experience of RS'ing someone for about a week. Then one night I sat down to start the visualizing, and as soon as I closed my eyes, I saw her face looking at me! It was like her subconscious was waiting for me, waiting for the RS! I should mention though that I was using Magic Touch, not Wendi.

Offline Hummingbird

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 29
    • View Profile
Cool! I think it's possible it might be true.  I only say this because I used to know when this guy was thinking of me, I would always hear from him the next day even if weeks had gone by. SO if it is possible to feel someone thinking of you, then it is possible to feel them "waiting" for you. who knows, maybe one day we'll get confirmation, maybe one day one of them will tell us!

Offline masterofabundance

• Thank You
  • -Given: 177
  • -Receive: 98
  • If it's to be, it's up to me
    • View Profile
Last year when I went to my weekly yoga classes the instructor would turn the lights off at the end so we could do shavasana in the dark. I would always use this time to do quick rs on my guy.
Yesterday my university has having a lunch hour yoga session that I attended. At the end of the class the instructor told us to lie down for shavasana. The moment I closed my eyes I could see my guy lying on a couch smiling at me as if he was waiting for me.  :)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 924
  • -Receive: 1718
    • View Profile
I'm not sure about the timings thing with me, but I have had some interesting feedback from my guy. Because we have a few relationship problems hitting off every few weeks or so, I tend to do at least some RS on him even when we are together as a couple, just to keep things sweet. And he has talked about his experience.

He says that very often he feels me thinking about him and "wanting" him. He says at times the feelings are so strong that it wakes him up with a start at night and he feels the strong desire to contact me (I often do RS at around midnight or 1am and find he has messaged me around that time or maybe 30 minutes later). I asked him what it feels like and he says he gets a kind of wave wash over him, followed by strong thoughts about me. And he says he feels my desire. I asked him if he ever feels sexual desire coming from me and he says that sometimes it is very sexual and at other times it is me needing him a lot. He also says that he craves it and that the whole thing increases his wanting of me.

He is always the one to bring up the subject of those strong thoughts of mine, and recently he has been mentioning it quite often (maybe every 3 days or so). I never bring it up. He seems kind of baffled by it and attracted by it at the same time. Occasionally he has even messaged me saying he has been picking up my thoughts. He has no idea that I use RS.

Also, when we go through a rough patch and aren't speaking, he says he feels me wanting him desperately and that he begins to miss me and finds it almost unbearable not to contact me (usually he restrains himself from doing it though). I'm fairly sure that again it is the RS working.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:15:27 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline memo dissolvedboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 432
  • -Receive: 1420
  • Self LoVe Is The Greatest LoVe Spell
    • View Profile
yeah i know!!! i can feel/see from the reactions of the person i love how intense he feels by the way he looks at me! its scrary at times!

Tags: