Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Do you think I am doing the right thing here?  (Read 479 times)

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1321
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Do you think I am doing the right thing here?
« on: September 26, 2014, 01:18:24 AM »
If you have read my posts you will know that I am in the process of "attracting back" somebody (he isn't an ex or someone I dumped or who dumped me).  We have no contact at all and I am not definitely sure even where he is.

Bear with me my thinking is a bit confused.

I'm not going at it with all guns blazing and taking it extremely slowly really I suppose.  I just got the idea of him in my head out of the blue and that started me thinking, that I (originally) wanted to see him after all this time and just catch up.  Started finding people who knew him and I have a whole load of email addresses and phone numbers.  Contacted some of them and have been chatting and having a laugh but none of them are in touch with him now.  (though who knows what that would lead to?)  A few people know I am looking for him.

I've got an old mobile number for him but won't be trying it for some time as I feel I have to go through other routes (like other people) as if I am putting together a jigsaw or something.  I went to where he used to work and where he used to live on "inspired action" (and to be nosey) and met a guy with his bloody name at his old workplace (a gym)  Can't explain it any better than that.

I have also done the RS/energy ball thing and since then I find myself daydreaming about him a lot more after doing this.  My daydreams are in the past though as if we were together then (when I wanted to be) and not now. For example daydreaming about us getting married back then, being together and so on.  I think I need to change the daydreaming/visualisation to the present.

Years ago I dreamed about him taking me to meet his mum and buying me a dog!  How bizarre.

Mini things have cropped up as I have said.  I have a vision board with various things on it (including him and things related to him).  Somehow I think other things have to happen before we meet but what they are I don't know. I've done a lot of work on myself which has made a big difference to how I feel about me.

I need to find a new job which is a real priority as I am so unhappy at work at the moment and that has to be a priority over this, but I don't see why the two can't happen simultaneously? Other things are manifesting (like my vision for doing my house up, that is happening perfectly).

What do you think?  Thanks xx
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 01:20:40 AM by siamesegirl »

Tags: