Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Tips Regarding Home Loan...  (Read 909 times)

Offline Harry.Jakson

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Tips Regarding Home Loan...
« on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
Hello Everyone, If you are going to apply for Home Loan then you should read this once.

Home Loan not only help you to buy your dream home but also help you save on taxes.So in sort we say that it can be very beneficial for property buyers. But you should remember to choose the right home loan if you don't want to face the problems in the home lone process.

Always remember some of following quick tips when you are applying for a home loan....

1. Research well - Clarify all your doubts and questions regarding the loan scheme before you finalize anything.

2. Take a look at the EMI - You must calculate the EMI which you will be able to afford beforehand.

3. You must Negotiate on the interest rate on home loan.

4. Loan eligibility - Always carry all the documents which include information like your credit history when you make purchase of a loan etc.

5. Additional charges to be kept in mind, When you are applying for a home loan.

6. Read the fine print of the agreement carefully and after this take a right decision.

Thank you !!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:29:43 PM by Harry.Jakson »

Offline Moodman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Tips Regarding Home Loan...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 05:12:44 AM »
I want to thank you for the information. This is an old thread, but the topic is relevant to me now. And so, I'm just now in search of a home loan. And I don't want the trouble that happened to my friend. And so, he took a home loan. But he didn't read the contract carefully, because he didn't understand anything about it. And he didn't even bring a person with him to help him in this matter. As a result, it turned out that the interest rate was too high and the house cost him twice the price than he expected. Unfortunately, he had to sell his yacht to pay off the loan. So, in order not to be in his place, I need to choose a credit company for myself carefully. I was recently advised to choose this company, you can see it here https://credit-10.com/es/vivus-prestamos/. I think I'll take an expert with me to get a loan.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:41:24 PM by Moodman »

Tags: Home Loan