Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: What is reverse seduction?  (Read 15992 times)

Offline Nippy

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: What is reverse seduction?
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2015, 03:06:53 AM »
How come some people say that reverse RS is dangerous and can backfire and cause your target to resist you even more?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2015, 06:32:51 AM »
Nippy rule one. Resistance is a VERY GOOD SIGN. Also reverse reduction is one of the best RS (Remote Seduction) methods.
If you can do it then learn to master it.
Resistance shows your commands are getting to them.
Resistance is the opposite program taking action, once it has been beaten down then it will go and you will get your desire.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline DreamPlanes

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2015, 09:36:44 PM »
nce is the opposite program taking action, once it has been beaten down then it will go and you will get your desire
In Reverse Seduction should we visualize the scene from the target's point of view?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2015, 10:35:38 PM »
Yes, but I don't recommend reverse seduction unless your advanced. Do love visualizations if you want love and magic touch if you want sex.

Just keep trying. If the reason you want to do reverse is to get "good" results then don't do it. Reverse seduction should be used as a tool to your arsenal. It is very effective, but at the same time very advanced. Your visualizations should be enough for most of your targets.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline DreamPlanes

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2015, 05:49:25 AM »
Yes, but I don't recommend reverse seduction unless your advanced. Do love visualizations if you want love and magic touch if you want sex.

Just keep trying. If the reason you want to do reverse is to get "good" results then don't do it. Reverse seduction should be used as a tool to your arsenal. It is very effective, but at the same time very advanced. Your visualizations should be enough for most of your targets.
Would it be "too much" for the target? What can happen to them? Someone mentioned that it can put them in "slave mode" is that it?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2015, 06:28:48 AM »
No. Forget all of what others told. I was talking about the difficulty of doing the skill properly. Doing RS or love visualization is much simpler.

There is no "too much" the more energy the faster it works. We are all in "slave" mode, we react based on our beliefs and perceptions.
Plain and simple just do the visualizations and you will get what you desire(remember magic touch is for pure sex and visualizing them loving you is for pure love. Mix them for a "regular" relationship.). Go to http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=22095.0 and read up.

Offline DreamPlanes

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2015, 12:27:18 AM »

No. Forget all of what others told. I was talking about the difficulty of doing the skill properly. Doing RS or love visualization is much simpler.

There is no "too much" the more energy the faster it works. We are all in "slave" mode, we react based on our beliefs and perceptions.
Plain and simple just do the visualizations and you will get what you desire(remember magic touch is for pure sex and visualizing them loving you is for pure love. Mix them for a "regular" relationship.). Go to http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=22095.0 and read up.

Thank you again Hayate

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2018, 04:14:57 PM »
I am curious  if the target is a shy person and fear of rejection, wouldn't reverse RS cause them not to make a move on RSer even more? It's like you plant a thought to them that you don't want them. !?!

I agree with Hayate, only LV and MT should be enough?

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1199
  • -Receive: 1298
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2019, 02:22:14 AM »
there is a guy here called 'halouniverse' - i believe you must have read his posts  :) - who knows a lot about reverse seduction.

sadly, he's gone mia for a while now... :-X
Turned up today out of the blue.

Tags: