Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I find the whole section ridicolous  (Read 3916 times)

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 888
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I find the whole section ridicolous
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 10:25:53 PM »
You start with the inside, your mind and intention.  Get into a high vibration, really start to feel it.  If nothing is happening, then look for some action to take.  For me, I've been inspired to just eat better.  To eat less.  Where I work there are many healthful options, and they are affordable, so I have been taking advantage.  Just stay on point with your focus.  I wouldn't expect the universe to just "manifest" the pounds away like magic.  Not that couldn't happen, but the creative power works within the constraints of physical reality about 99.99999% of the time.  So let it be, listen to your inner inspiration.  One time I was strolling in a local park and saw people playing paddle tennis, thought that it looked like fun.  So, now I am sourcing paddles and lessons and will drag my friends out for some healthy and fun exercise. 

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 862
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 09:13:23 AM »
I lost 16 kilograms in two months using LOA and I ate more and never worked out.

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 02:57:02 PM »
I lost 16 kilograms in two months using LOA and I ate more and never worked out.

And now iamandre is going to come along and tell you to speak to your doctor because something must be seriously WRONG with your system. :)

The Hero moderator has put it perfectly. Set your intentions, and believe that your intentions have no choice but to manifest, and the universe may even do it for you through nothing you can put your finger on.

We have a complex genetic code. Different parts of the code can be activated at different times. Doctors are already beginning to understand that intentions have an effect on how your DNA functions - I believe they call it epigenetics, it is a new field and poorly understood currently but at least they have picked up the scent . So quite possibly, when you lose weight while eating more and moving less, all that happened is that your deep intention activated the appropriate portion of your DNA strand that can pull this off without creating any new diseases that you have to deal with.

*shrug* Do you really care about that right now? I don't think so. You don't want to be a geneticist, or a dietician. You just want the results. Other people can figure it all out if they are curious and interested. You just want the results.

So stay with that and nothing else.

The LOA is a force that eliminates the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and everything that we currently know about probability amplitudes/ the probability of something happening. It took many years for the scientists to properly understand those things. It will take them many years for them to see beyond it empirically as well. I don't have time to wait for them to work it all out, and it is not required for me to understand it to use it. All I need to know is that LOA works, it works perfectly, it works all the time, it works for everyone, and I can get it to work for me, right here, and most certainly, RIGHT NOW.

For a long time I could not figure it out but then a friend told me that by eating more I actually increased my metabolism, therefore the rate at which my body burned calories.  The theory of eating less is apparently crap because it slows down our metabolism therefore causing the body to store calories and energy. As long as you eat the right type of foods, apparently you can eat as much as you want.

I googled it after she told me this and there is loads of articles on it.

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 12:01:17 AM »

For a long time I could not figure it out but then a friend told me that by eating more I actually increased my metabolism, therefore the rate at which my body burned calories.  The theory of eating less is apparently crap because it slows down our metabolism therefore causing the body to store calories and energy. As long as you eat the right type of foods, apparently you can eat as much as you want.

I googled it after she told me this and there is loads of articles on it.

Well obviously you got something wrong there. Eating less does not cause the body to store more food. Starving yourself does....the body goes into something called starvation mode, and somehow runs itself with nearly 50% of the energy it required previously. Anything extra that you eat gets stored as fat in double quick time.

This is why people who go on crash diets and do not adjust their eating habits once they are finished, find themselves putting on all the weight that they lost very very quickly.

Sorry but you are a little misinformed. But the point that the Hero Member made earlier is all that you need to focus on without thinking further. If you set your intentions and believe that what you say will come to pass, LOA will do it for you somehow even if you don't eat less or exercise more. There are aspects of our biology which are not yet fully understood by doctors but which are already fully understood by the universe, so it should be no surprise if it uses that method.

I never said eating less causing the body to store more food. I said it causes the body to slow down its metabolism therefore storing calories and energy - not food. You are talking about a completely different subject when you refer to starving yourself. Like I said google it, but personally don't give it a shit why it happened and don't need explanations from you or anyone else. I firmly stated in my post that it was LOA.

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 09:48:58 AM »
I never said eating less causing the body to store more food. I said it causes the body to slow down its metabolism therefore storing calories and energy - not food. You are talking about a completely different subject when you refer to starving yourself. Like I said google it, but personally don't give it a shit why it happened and don't need explanations from you or anyone else. I firmly stated in my post that it was LOA.

So the body storing more calories is not the same as the body storing more food ? I don't give a shit about anything but LOA but when someone comments on a subject in a public forum that I know to be factually wrong or requiring important clarification (eating less is not the same as slashing your intake so severely that the body goes into starvation mode where it drops its metabolic rate by 50%) they should expect to be called out on it and when they defend themselves with paper thin doubletalk they should realise that they look like complete fools.

If you only gave a shit to LOA and by implication, give less than a shit to everything else, you would not have brought up the issue of slowed metabolism to begin with.

Its amusing to see how fragile and easily threatened some people are here. A simple correction of fact is taken as a personal attack. Perhaps we should indeed have a branch off this forum for personal development.

The body does not store food. It is not a pantry or larder or a fridge - it breaks it down - this is a scientific fact.

I bought up the issue of slowed metabolism in response to your first post. Have a look at my first post. I never mentioned it.

If you read it properly, it was also an off the cuff remark. If I wanted to be spoken to like a schoolchild, I will join a kinky sex forum or equivalent.

Re easily threatened or fragile - just an appropriate response to someone who spoke to me like I was stupid. Don't try and boost your ego at my expense.

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »
Look MC - If you were truly interested in my experience instead of blowing your own trumpet, you would have asked questions. Like "what was my diet before or when I increased my intake of food, what was I eating" You woukld have asked me what had changed, instead of going off on your own version about my weight loss when you don't know me or the facts.

I don't believe in LOA altering DNA. It is not magic. LOA creates circumstances or events and as long as our attitudes are in alignment, our desires are delivered to us.

I know perfectly well what happened. It was my experience, not yours!!

I made the desire, started at the gym and lost a few kilograms but nothing significant

Circumstances then dictated that I went to visit two people. One is a vegetarian and the other was a injection dependent diabetic with terminal cancer. The original plan was to stay a week but something in the back of my mind, kept telling me to stay longer. I went with this feeling until the end of two months. That feeling was LOA pushing me.

In that time, rather than cause hassle I went along with their diet plans which strictly adhered to five servings of fruit and veg plus daily requirements of protein and carbohydrates. They were also strong believers in Halogen cooking. Also strong believers in breakfast of which I never used to eat. Staying with them, made me realize that my eating habits before were crap.

During that time, I also thought it disrespectful to drink alcohol so I did not touch a drop for two months. Major factor in losing the weight!!

My weight loss was due to a healthy eating plan, halogen cooking and no alcohol.

But the LOA put me in that position, where I was able to partake in practices that contributed towards my weight loss.

So don't tell me I lost weight because my DNA changed. LOA changed my lifestyle for two months which in turn helped me to lose the weight.

Enough!

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 10:03:29 AM »
Dittydotty, thank you for your description on how you went about losing weight and how LOA helped you do that.

I would like you to check out this thread and give me your views on it.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=16216

Please compare that to your experience and analyse the differences and similarities where possible. I'm very new and inexperienced with LOA and I wish to learn from my peers.

Once again - It is too vague - I would have to ask him questions about what he was eating and also his lifestyle and daily routine. (It is an old post - is this forum member still about?)

I don't believe in the eating less theory as I stated before. Also while I strongly believe in the gratitude section, I also believe you can not just sit there and wait for LOA to kick in.

Every desire has to have an action which shows we are ready to receive.

4 days is not enough for this experiment either.

Thank you for getting the conversation back on track.

Tags: