Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Seduction/Influence, your best friend! ;)  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Syrena

• Thank You
  • -Given: 930
  • -Receive: 617
    • View Profile
Remote Seduction/Influence, your best friend! ;)
« on: August 12, 2014, 05:54:57 PM »
Good day to every fellow member here! :)

I'm here to share another experience. Some of you may already know from my posts that I've used RS and RI on people and crushes to attract them to me and make them feel attraction towards me. I have a very good friend of mine whom I had a huge crush 3 years ago. At that time I knew nothing about LOA and I was an extremely negative person. I used to always say that I wasn't gonna date him, that it would be impossible. And what happened? I never dated him! The Universe listened to what I said and it was like "Your wish is my command". And I never dated him.

And I'm very glad I found The Secret and studied and studied the laws behind it. So I suddenly changed my attitudes and became a very positive person.

Going straight to the point! I now decided to use RS on my friend I had a crush 3 years ago and the results I've been noticing were instantaneous. He didn't use to talk very much with me on Facebook. But since I started using RS a few days ago on him, I barely enter Facebook he messages me right away! It's amazing! And not to say that he sometimes has sexual conversations with me. Guess what... I better start focusing on a loving relationship instead of just sexual, heheh! :P

Offline wwesrk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 70
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Seduction/Influence, your best friend! ;)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 02:54:32 PM »
How did u do RI?

Offline memo dissolvedboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 432
  • -Receive: 1416
  • Self LoVe Is The Greatest LoVe Spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:33:21 PM »
also the fact that you look gorgeous helps....alot!  8)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1671
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 08:22:59 PM »
Wow Syrena, well done!  :D :D :D

You're always so successful with this and I really think  that your positivity really helps you manifest the guys you want. Thanks for such an uplifting post!

Tags: