Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: "Stupid People on a Forum" ;)  (Read 9717 times)

Offline Ignorant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 189
  • Ignorance is always bold; knowledge hesitates.
    • View Profile
"Stupid People on a Forum" ;)
« on: August 05, 2014, 01:24:22 PM »
 :)

I came across this webpage that is quite interesting to read.

Here is the link. Enjoy;

http://www.startgainingmomentum.com/non-woo-woo-version-law-attraction-can-practice-daily-2/
The mirror is empty; it is not reflecting anything. It is you.

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 919
  • -Receive: 289
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: "Stupid People on a Forum" ;)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 02:15:44 PM »
wow. just wow.

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:17:08 PM »
Kinda depressing article to be honnest... at least a few of us are famous now lol

Offline Ignorant

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 02:19:08 PM »
at least a few of us are famous now lol

Gosh!! I missed that. I wanna be famous too.

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 296
  • -Receive: 981
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 02:23:53 PM »
The article is pure truth and pure gold.

Completely rooted in reality. That wouldn't make sense to most of you here who are deliberately trying to control the reality (external circumstances) under the disguise as "accepting" it.

- Good luck. :)

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:32:59 PM »
it does makes sense. however he doesnt even explain about what actions ccan be done when attracting an ex.

Offline Ignorant

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 02:38:26 PM »
Coincidently, just this morning I posted on this forum that just "wishing" or "dreaming" alone is not enough for manifesting.

We need to first believe 100% and unconditionally that our dreams and desires WILL COME TRUE and we need to take actions.

ACTIONS!!

Even if we are on right track we will get run over by a train if we don't start walking.

Once we have burning desire and clear goals - it will manifest. WHY? because we would then do any thing and everything to make it our reality.

Rhonda Byrne - desired to make a documentary - but she moved beyond just dreaming and wishing. She picked her camera and started filming. Abraham-Hicks and other LoA believers do take actions by running WebSites - writing books. All the people interviewed on The Secret - take actions.

Yes, LoA works but it works only for those who are also willing to walk towards their dream.

We on this forum will have differences on whether action is required or strong desires would manifest on their own.

Join in the discussion please....   

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 02:50:28 PM »
you are right, but then, how to take actiosn if the person we want to attract or whoever it is, won't hear from us; won't pick the phone or so
there's nothing todo unfortunately.
if its a thing you want to attract, hell yeah, i totally agree

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »
it does makes sense. however he doesnt even explain about what actions ccan be done when attracting an ex.

Well, where do I begin? Nah! that would be a complete waste of time.

Anyway, what I learned from the people who are immensely successful in life (in real world) is a concept called "Teachability index".
Which means how teachable are you? You determine this by assessing these two factors.

1) Willingness to learn.
2) Willingness to accept change.

Each of those factors have 10 points.
Your total teachability index is the multiplication of points you have on both factors.

If your willingness to learn is 5 and willingness to accept change is 7, your teachability index is 35.
Your goal should always be to reach 100, that is 10 willingness to learn and 10 willingness to accept change.

Right now, you seem to be on a 0.
You may be 10 on willingness to learn but your willingness to accept change is 0. Therefore 10 x 0 = 0.

I'm not making this up. I judge by what I've seen and what you said before. You yourself said that you "just want him". You don't care about feeling of being loved and appreciated.
You are not willing to change how you think. You are not willing to apply something that will make you a better person. You are like 2 year old kid who "just wants that candy" no matter what.

Anyway. I never said you can't get your ex back. All I am saying is you are not gonna get your ex back doing the same stupid bullshit most people do here.

Since, you're 0 on teachability index, there is no point explaining anything to you at this point.
Before anything else, you need to work on your teachability index instead of focusing on "manifestation" crap.

You can learn more about such basics in "Your wish is your command" by Kevin Trudeau.

I know there are a lot of bad things being talked about him in the media. I am saying this from my personal experience. and fuck mainstream media anyway.

Also, LOA works best in your favor when you win your battle - A battle worth fighting. You can get all your dreams and desires if you choose your battles wisely.
Attracting an ex back is certainly isn't a battle worth fighting.

Consider this. You are going somewhere in your car. You run out of gas/petrol. Now the highly spiritual people are gonna sit there and start using LOA to make the fuel magically appear in the fuel tank. Some will sit there and visualize someone just comes over and offers them a gallon. That is the blunder most people make with LOA.

If you can just lock your car as it is, go walking around looking for help, then certainly you will find it the easy way. But no, that is taking action. That doesn't feel good! We are gonna sit there and wait for good feeling to come then somehow someone will "magically" fill your tanks. We just can't accept that the LOA worked because we took action. It happened because I took action, it wasn't LOA.

Good!

PS: I am not associated with GIN or any of their other endeavors.

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »
well, i wish i had a car lol

and well, to me, he's worth fighting for.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1178
  • -Receive: 1269
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
I have never heard of Kevin Trudeau (I am English) - I have now found out he is in prison!  I'm not sure I would take advice from him!

Offline Ignorant

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 04:03:57 PM »
Laura - your vibrations for "him" are so strong that i can feel my computer vibrating.

That is great and quite inspirational.

I am sure one day you will "get" him.

And I was wondering, what is the difference between getting someone and being in love with someone.

I am sure you would be pleased to get him back to you. the act of "getting him back" - what kind of feeling it will give you - pleasure OR happiness? You will have pleasure and/or happiness or may be both. How about "him"?

What if he is with you but not happy? Will that affect your happiness?

What would bring greater happiness to you i) seeing him happy wherever he may be and keeping "happy" relationship with him OR ii) keeping him next to you - seeing him everyday - and feeling his "unhappiness".

Do you love him OR you desire him?

One can manifest desires through LoA. Can we manifest love?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:08:41 PM by Ignorant »

Offline Moneider96

• Thank You
  • -Given: 311
  • -Receive: 173
  • I attract whatever I want
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 04:09:13 PM »
Even though I prefer to take action because it's more fullfiling and satisfying, I still believe that  through some of my experiences that the law of attraction can work miracles. I know the burdan of proof is on my end... But the truth is, consciousness is one of the most mysterious features of our universe and the closest scientists have come to researching it, is unraveling its biological basis etc. Most people have the common misconception that we can already explain most things in the universe...but the truth is quantum physics (not saying it has proved the law of attraction...yet.. :P)   proves that this is just a logical fallacy.
'If quantum physics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet'
I think this quote will contine to prove justified (even though I know shit all about quantum physics) and I prefer to keep open minded. Everything is energy, your thought begins it, your emotions amplify and your action just increase the momentum. Work isn't entirely necessary (my belief) but it will probably make things faster because its more believable.  This is just my belief from my own experiences. Say of it what you will..IDC, because to me....my experiences are my best teacher, not other people. Love you Maverik you sexy beast  :-*  :P
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:14:18 PM by Moneider96 »

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 04:11:20 PM »
oh trust me, when he's with me, he is happy, he really is even his parents said so, and he even texted methe most beautiful thing after our weekend on my way back :) even said i was very good for him, and even when he was with his ex, he kept texting me, saying he was missing me etc..
right now, im in no contact because well, he said pretty hurtful stuff to me, for no reasons 2 weeks ago, when a month ago we were heading after three years, finally in the right direction. thats why now, im in NC.
and thats why im not pushing him either, because i know he's still sad over his breakup. because if i were pushing him, thats where he wouldnt be happy with me.
i do both. i love him and desire him :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:14:47 PM by LauraC »

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 04:18:58 PM »
I have never heard of Kevin Trudeau (I am English) - I have now found out he is in prison!  I'm not sure I would take advice from him!

Yeah, even I'm not sure if I'd like to take his advice. He's in prison, and I don't want to go to prison just for the sake of advice.

anyway,
Choice is yours. :)
Understand this, there is a reason why the mainstream media is so concerned about filtering everything that is being made available to general public.
May be, just may be, that is the reason he's being charged with all those crimes. (If you read about the real reason why he's in prison, it will surely make your day with a god laughter. It is so stupid and sometimes I wonder if the was sentenced by law authority or some 3 year old kid)

Information is powerful. Available on youtube for free.

Tags: