Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: What are your experiences with remote influence (not seduction) on family/friend  (Read 3054 times)

Offline sacredshinobi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Outside of remote seduction, have you guys had any experience with remote influence? How did it work for you, what did you do to make it work for you?

I want to use influencing on my parents, my brother who's frustrated with himself, and my friends who are feuding.

Offline Jono

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 143
    • View Profile
I remember an experience once in college, where this guy was with his girlfriend sitting opposite at one of the dinner tables. Silently, I would think "Now hit her with the empty plastic bottle.. Poke her in the cheek", and things like that and he would do them shortly after. I was doing this very playfully, I didn't actually want him to that much, I just wanted to see if it was possible. Make of that what you will, but the memory is vague but I just remember sending thoughts to him and him doing them about two seconds later.

Offline sacredshinobi

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
I remember an experience once in college, where this guy was with his girlfriend sitting opposite at one of the dinner tables. Silently, I would think "Now hit her with the empty plastic bottle.. Poke her in the cheek", and things like that and he would do them shortly after. I was doing this very playfully, I didn't actually want him to that much, I just wanted to see if it was possible. Make of that what you will, but the memory is vague but I just remember sending thoughts to him and him doing them about two seconds later.

That's actually pretty specific and very interesting. Have you done anything else like this since? It seems like you have pretty good control over it.

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1968
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
I want to use influencing on my parents, my brother who's frustrated with himself, and my friends who are feuding.

You can actually talk. That will be the best form of influence.

Offline Jono

• Thank You
    • View Profile

That's actually pretty specific and very interesting. Have you done anything else like this since? It seems like you have pretty good control over it.

I haven't really tried it since, even though it sounds specific, a part of me thinks it was coincidence because the guy was just did things like that anyway for no reason.

Offline Syrena

• Thank You
  • -Given: 933
  • -Receive: 617
    • View Profile
Coincidences don't exist.

There's an experience I'd like to share. My best friend is into this mind stuff too and he once told me he influenced someone in the bus saying "hi" to him. He said he just talked with the person in his head saying "You now say hi to me". I actually never influenced someone in the moment so I wanted to try it.

One day I was in a bus stop, many people around me and there was a cute guy close to me. I must admit that I was stunned my influence worked right away! I looked at the ground with focus and repeated several times in my head "Talk with me, talk with me, talk with me..." like if I was talking with him. It happened that at that moment a bee flew between us and I got scared seeing if the bee wasn't in my back. The cute guy turned to me, looked at me and with a warm smile he said "don't worry, the bee is gone". Well, I didn't specify anything for him to say to me, I just wanted him to say something. ;)

Offline Jono

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Interesting, although what I don't understand is why you were asking him to say hello but instead something happened which made him say something to you. But cool story, thanks for sharing :D

Offline Red Eye

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 39
  • There is no path
    • View Profile
Interesting, although what I don't understand is why you were asking him to say hello but instead something happened which made him say something to you. But cool story, thanks for sharing :D

She was using the command: "Talk with me, talk with me, etc." not "say hello to me"

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1675
    • View Profile
I haven't exactly done remote influence on people for this, but I have used simple visualization meditations where I imagine myself getting on really well with problem people or family members. If it's been a work setting I have imagined everything flowing smoothly with the person and having a better understanding and a more easy-going relationship with them, for example. And whenever I try it, it does seem to work.

Offline skuggsjá

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
Not directly answering the question, but 17 years ago, well before I knew RI/RS existed, I started being a bit spiritual with my two best friends, doing spiritual sessions with a cup and letters, reading stuff, making amulets, that sort of thing. I remember well that there was something we did to make people turn to look at us/me by looking at their neck and "telling them to look at me" (a little bit like Gary Oldman in Bram Stoker's Dracula). It worked everytime and I'll just say that was the least crazy thing that happened at the time. I don't remember if there was any sort of prayer or energetic concentration before doing that, but I believe that happened because we were so connected with the spiritual world - Automatic writing, Street lights going crazy, hearing church organ in a misty forest, seeing shooting-star rain when nobody didn't, attractive women looking for you in a metro station or a discoteque, trying to touch you, etc...
One day I was awaked by my friend one morning when the first plane hit the twin towers. The importance of that disaster sort of broke up our interest and concentration.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
I was working at a restaurant one time and I was on my lunch break.  There was this pretty waitress and I started to imagine her sitting down with me and then she actually did.  I really believe it was because I was imagining it over and over because up to that point she had never set down with me. 

I'm living with my dad and sometimes he falls asleep out in the garage.  He wants me to wake him up when I go to bed if he's still asleep in the garage.  I don't like having to wake him up, so sometimes I will imagine grabbing him by the shoulders and giving him a shake to wake him up.  Then I imagine him and his dog getting up and going to bed.  Then I imagine them laying in his bed.  I've done that several times and often times they will come in with in a minute or two of me doing that and go to bed  It doesn't work every time, but it's amazing how often it does. 

I don't know why I don't try this with other things.  Someone should start a post on things you can use RI for.  Maybe we can get a good list of ideas going. 

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
Maybe we can get a good list of ideas going.

It takes mental control so i suggest meditation is important.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile

She was using the command: "Talk with me, talk with me, etc." not "say hello to me"

Agree, then she generated the situation of the bee somehow