Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Force the Universe to Manifest Your Dream by "manifestation miracle" my review  (Read 3262 times)

Offline self-improvement

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 17
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I always thought that i have no power or control over my thoughts and feelings even when i knew about the law of attraction. My Problem was I didn't visualize what i want to become. The truth is the law of the universe and the law of attraction always works even if you believe it or not. One day I just checking my gmail account and saw an email titled "Marc, Wow - Force the universe to..." (humm incomplete sentence). I usually trash most of my email. But I thought Marc just give it a try and see what it is  whether its useful or not. I clicked the link and redirected to a video of Heather Matthew (the author) in which she shares here personal story. Also she claims that she is the only person who applies a psychological technique called "Destiny Tuning", in which you can force the universe to fulfill your desire and even master the Law of Attraction. Her product name is "Manifestation Miracle". I've reviewed this product.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:15:55 PM by Mr Brightside »
Learn how to Force the Universe to Manifest Your Dream Life.

Offline Jono

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 143
    • View Profile
There's something very scammy about this review

Offline alexanderang

• Certified NLP Practitioner, Writer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 160
    • View Profile
Thanks for the sharing. ;)

Warmest Regards,

Alexander Ang
NLP Practitioner, Coach & Author
Habits Of Multi-Millionaires & Secrets To Instant Superstar Performance in 8 Weeks
www.massivewealthtosuccess.com

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 888
    • View Profile

Offline self-improvement

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Hi Jono.

I've shared my personal experience and review about the product. I like the product that is why I'm promoting it. If you believe in law of attraction, you should know that there is an invisible force in the Universe which some people call a source energy. To fulfill your dreams you need to have a strong desire with pure faith and leave it to the universe, it will surely respond you. Its like you're asking a wish from a genie and he is giving you everything. If you still have any doubts I recommend you to please check the video which is at the bottom of the page.

Offline Ignorant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 189
  • Ignorance is always bold; knowledge hesitates.
    • View Profile
Hi Jono.

I've shared my personal experience and review about the product. I like the product that is why I'm promoting it. If you believe in law of attraction, you should know that there is an invisible force in the Universe which some people call a source energy. To fulfill your dreams you need to have a strong desire with pure faith and leave it to the universe, it will surely respond you. Its like you're asking a wish from a genie and he is giving you everything. If you still have any doubts I recommend you to please check the video which is at the bottom of the page.

Hi self-improvement,

did you try this stuff? do you mind sharing briefly the approach and techniques that this program gives?

Love

Ignorant

Offline self-improvement

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Hi Ignorant,

Yes, I've tried the stuff it do works and I'll surely explain you what is there in this product. Please find below the complete description of this product:

1) Manifestation miracle : This is  the first book where the author will teach you how to broadcast a powerful, irresistible magnetic vibration, and FORCE the universe to give you everything you’ve ever wanted!

2) Worthy of Abundance’ success workbook: Once you get your hands on this workbook, you’ll give yourself the best way to guarantee results. It contains the powerful ‘done for you’ practical instructions that will put Destiny Tuning to work for you immediately

3) The Abundant Wealth Mind tracks :It reprograms your mind for success. It is a tool so simple but so shockingly powerful. You’ll actually be able to feel the incredible power of your supercharged manifestation powers thrumming through your body!

4) The Love And Happiness Super-Mind tracks : This unique mp 3 program is specially designed to elicit an almost immediate response in your emotional mind supercharge your ability to manifest abundance really, really fast. This bonus will definitely help you to achieve results, faster.

I think, I've answered your query. If you wish to know more please reply & I'll be happy to help you.

Cheers:)
Marc Web

Offline Ignorant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 189
  • Ignorance is always bold; knowledge hesitates.
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting  :)

Offline shitom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 407
  • -Receive: 277
    • View Profile
Hey self improvement
How about you tell us how it helped you.... Share your achievements after reading this book.....