Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Put Number 8 in your Wallet  (Read 9172 times)

Offline rodan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 909
  • -Receive: 807
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Put Number 8 in your Wallet
« on: July 21, 2014, 05:54:50 AM »
Some of you may have read or heard about this.  I'm not sure what to make of it, I,ve heard it, myself,  on the Coast to Coast radio show myself a while back.

Quoted from this website:

http://numberslady.com/num_8.cfm

" Hello,

I recently did a show with George Noory on Coast to Coast am where we discussed the financial power behind the # 8.
Here is my brief explanation on how it works.

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills.

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Repeat these words no less than 15 minutes a day, AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS "
Unquote.

Anyway, it looks like something easy and fun to try.  Not sure what make's it work, numerology, maybe LOA?

You can do a google search for " put number 8 in your wallet " and find other websites mention it, too.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:56:49 AM by rodan »

Offline Jono

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 143
    • View Profile
Re: Put Number 8 in your Wallet
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 05:58:23 AM »
If anything, it's the collective intention of 8 being a wealthy number. I somehow doubt it but if that's the case then it's a very good thing.

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 1419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 06:14:47 AM »
I believe it's a permission slip and it works because you believe it must work as it has worked for others. I know this old lady who had this Feng Shui money-frog sitting in the corner and she swore that as soon as she put it there, her son's business just skyrocketed.
It's like that story of Buddha's tooth, have you heard it? That an old woman sent her son to find the Buddha's tooth and her son traveled far, couldn't find it and found a dead dog by the road, took a tooth from it and took it home to his mom saying this was the Buddha's tooth. And she put it in the altar and started praying to it daily. After a while the tooth started glowing and other people started coming from far away to get healed by the holy tooth, but it was clearly the energy and belief of the woman and people that just concentrated into the dead dog's tooth. (Obviously I don't know if it's a true story, it's just something I read I think it was one of Nikolai Roerich's books)
At the end of the day anything is just an object/tool that only concentrates and reflects our own energy out to the universe.
But obviously as you all know, I am all in for fun experiments, so let's do it  :P

Offline alexanderang

• Certified NLP Practitioner, Writer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 09:49:59 AM »
Haha.. interesting way of increase wealth and prosperity.

In Chinese culture, Number "8" symbolizes "Prosperity", "Wealth" and "Money".   :)
it just like "7" is a lucky number for western country.

In fact, they also talks about the energy in your wallet, change a new wallet every 2-3 years to turn the prosperity energy around. This is much related to " Feng Shui". (Chinese Astrology).

Warmest Regards,

Alexander Ang
Sky Rocket Your Success, Wealth & Happiness In 8 Weeks
wwww.massivewealthtosuccess.com

Offline Imitation_deg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 512
  • -Receive: 290
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »
Good to know!
I tried to do that real-wishes.com thing, but I didn't commit like I should have.
But today I found that paper, with the number 8 in a very unusual place.  Didn't even remember I had that anymore, but it made me feel good.  Before that, I kept it in my wallet.

Looks like that piece of paper is going back there!

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:19:47 PM »
Good to know!
I tried to do that real-wishes.com thing, but I didn't commit like I should have.
But today I found that paper, with the number 8 in a very unusual place.  Didn't even remember I had that anymore, but it made me feel good.  Before that, I kept it in my wallet.

Looks like that piece of paper is going back there!

I just found and read the thread on real-wishes. com.  Very interesting.   

From some reading on this " Power of 8  " ,  it could be a combination of the practice of ancient numerology and LOA.

The number 8 stands for abundance and infinity.

When you take a piece of paper and write down the number eight, you visualize financial prosperity, you focus on this intent, putting it into that " 8 " on that piece of paper, really believing that financial prosperity will come to you. 

Then, and this is important, you forget about it. ( let go ). 

I read an analogy where someone compared it to planting a seed.  You take the seed, put it in fertile soil, cover it up a little, water it, and forget about it.   As you plant that seed, you intent for it to grow into the plant it's designed to be. Then, you forget about it. You believe when you plant that seed, cover it up a little, water it, nature will take over and turn it into a the plant it is intended to be.

You ask, believe, visualize receiving financial prosperity, then let go, forget about it.  You've made your request of the Universe. now let the Universe do it's job.

Probably the putting it in your wallet and closing it, is a twofold, symbolic way of thinking of prosperity, closing the wallet is forgetting about it.   We keep money in our wallet or purse.

This very well could work for anything you ask for, I don't know. Would be interesting to see if it worked for anything, even small amounts of money.

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 06:14:04 PM »
Ok, I've had my " number 8 " in my wallet, for about two weeks now.  During that time, as I would go grocery shopping, I'd stop off at the machine with " lotto scratcher tickets" , and bought just one $ 1.00 ticket. 

I put it in my wallet, where the piece of paper with the # 8 is on it, next to other folded money.

Next two trips to the store, same thing. I bought just one $ 1.00 scratcher ticket, ( same type, same game ) each time putting the ticket, in wallet.

( I could have bought more, but, for testing this " # 8 " in the wallet thing, I want to keep it simple, odds wise )

Yesterday morning, while in kitchen drinking my coffee, decided to get those three tickets out of wallet, scratched them off.   

The first one was a $ 20.00 winner.   
Second,   nothing
Third,      $ 2.00.

To compare.    I haven't bought these type of tickets in about eight months or so, because it was rare I'd win anything.  I've bought the $ 1 and $ 5 , occasionally a $10.     

The  $ 20.00 win, on the first ticket,  is remarkable for me.   I haven't ever won more than ten dollars, on one ticket, and, that was on a $ 10 scratcher ticket.

Anyway, nothing big to report, ( yet ), but, I'm leaving the " # 8 " piece of paper in my wallet.

There is some early news I've received,  holding back on revealing right now, in case it's a rumor. I'll know for sure in about two weeks.  If this " rumor " pans out, this " # 8 " thing may have something value in it.

Anyone else ( who wrote # 8 down on piece of paper, put it in their wallet or purse ), have anything to share yet?

Offline catface

• Thank You
  • -Given: 377
  • -Receive: 285
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 09:36:51 PM »
haven't seen this thread until now!

gonna get myself a new wallet and cover it in 8's  :P

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 08:05:08 PM »
here is some early news I've received,  holding back on revealing right now, in case it's a rumor. I'll know for sure in about two weeks.  If this " rumor " pans out, this " # 8 " thing may have something value in it.

Ok, today is Friday, August 8th, that good news rumor I heard around the workplace is true.

Each year, the company I work for gives out pay raises, about this time of year, sometime in August.  There was talk that  there wouldn't be much in the line of raises this year.  This talk had been going around in July. 

Then, ( the rumor I mentioned a few days ago in this thread ), a guy I know at work, who is a friend of  the boss, told me the boss  would give everyone a raise, but, "xxxxx" , ( me ) would receive more, since he was the newest of the employees ( I've been there six years, most of the other employees been there a long time ) and made less than the others.

The company I work for, automatically deposits our paychecks into our bank and I just checked, online,  what my current pay is. I got double the raise I normally get!

Now, the question, did me putting the number 8 on a piece of paper and stick it inside my wallet cause this?  Who knows?   I can tell you this,  I did not make this an intent of the Universe, using LOA,  that is, I did not ask the Universe for a big pay raise, or, even a raise at all!  But maybe, doing this small act, with the intention of receiving wealth from the Universe, this is one way the manifestation occurred for me.

I remembered reading " story # 1 " at the weblink in the first post of this thread,  where the guy put a number 8 in his wife's purse, and she got a big raise where she worked at.  Read those three stories posted there if you haven't already.

I AM very happy and grateful to the Universe for providing!     

There will be more wealth coming my way, I just feel it!

Offline BlessedJen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 63
  • Money Wants Me. Abundance Flows Here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 09:10:09 PM »
I have done this twice.  The first time, I thought "no way", and giggled a little but still tried it.  I actually put number 8 in my back pocket.  I received money out of the blue that day.   :o

So... perusing the forums last night I decided to do it again.  This time, I put it in my wallet, wrapped around some dollars, and I told the dollars I like them and they should bring their friends over. lol  Seriously.  And no, I wasn't drinking.   ;D

Then today, forgotten about it.  Woke up to emails from people wanting to buy some furniture I listed on Craigslist a while back.  Nothing was selling.  All of the sudden, all of it is selling, all in one day. 

I am a believer.

Offline rodan

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 09:43:48 PM »
I still have my # 8 in my wallet.  Now, I have to admit, I do other LOA things, too, but, I somehow feel the #8 is a strong loa attractor of money, maybe even other good fortune in other areas.

I like to buy a lottery ticket or two, every week here lately, and, what are called " scratcher " tickets, it's a lottery too.

Anyway, I have a select set of numbers I just arranged and started playing.  It's just a few numbers, takes up two sets of "six" numbers. 

I just got done checking my tickets for last nights drawing.  I didn't win ( well I did win a free ticket for next drawing ) However, had I played these numbers last Saturday, I would have gotten five out of six correct!   

Maybe it's the Universe's way of telling me to keep putting those lottery tickets in the wallet, next to the # 8 ! ( that's where I keep them ) ;)

Tags: