Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Puzzled, please help: Why am I attracting one bad thing for one good thing?  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Kayla

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi guys!
As you know, I've really tried turning my life around since registering here.
Now, I've had some impressive results, but it seems like for every thing that goes smoothly in my life, I kind of have to "pay it back" by enduring negative things too.

Is it because I'm manifesting things the wrong way or because I'm convinced I can't get something "for free" and have to suffer to be happy?
Might be remnants of my depression, I don't know...

Example:

My neck is feeling slightly less stiff but I now have local antibiotics for my eye. My eyelid has tripled in volume overnight...

So, my cartridges have finally been delivered, they're in great condition (GOOD MANIFESTATION!) , everything's good. Beautiful day at home... until I get harassed yet again by the delivery man over the phone, who keeps saying that I either stole the package or didn't see it, that Amazon shouldn't have given me a refund...

Then, another delivery man calls, my mom answers then has to hang up on him because he insists on coming over to have her sign something. Turns out she needed to sign the form anyway but we'll do that some other time. (wt..? I DIDN'T MANIFEST THIS! I already called them plenty of times to sort things out...)

My dad wanted to go buy vegetables at some faraway store and wasn't able to because of all this crazy stuff. So he offered to go to one of my favorite stores, out of the blue (I had asked my mom twice and then forgotten about it, but I TRIED MANIFESTING IT AND BOOM! OH YEAH!)

At the store, we find THE EXACT BRAND OF ERASER I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR AGES... and my mom says "Go ahead it's so cheap, take it!"
Another win. The thing is, the eraser wasn't sold separately, so I got 2 pencils and one pencil sharpener to go with the eraser. So happy.

I also got a couple other neat things, such as a very, very cheap notebook to study my exams with. And I manifested some sausage too (that I'm able to eat, despite my allergies. WIN!)

But then, I have an argument with my father a few hours later (which wasn't too bad and forgotten about the next day).
However, today, despite the fact that I was offered a very expensive present (TOP NOTCH STUDY AIDS FOR MY EXAMS YAY!!) I also witnessed my mom and dad really go at it for hours and... I hate when they fight.
I know it wasn't about me, but it just drives me crazy.

That present was super big, but so was their argument.
Is it like witchcraft and LOA has some kind of payback? :(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:13:10 AM by Kayla »

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 862
    • View Profile
I don't think LOA has any form of payback. We just need to remember that there is still a lot of negative energy and resistance from other people floating around in their realities and the universe.

We can not avoid it but we can choose how to make it a reality to suit us.

Offline Kayla

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
Thank you, but do you have advice to fight other people's negative energy?
Today my eye and my parents are better, but things aren't 100% yet.
Oh well, I'll focus on studying... I know, it's Sunday, but I want to pass that exam!

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 862
    • View Profile
When it happens to me, I read the Secret, The magic or the 28 day challenge and also makes notes, which I refer back to during the day.

Look up secret shifters and avoid energy vampires as well

Offline lahdi-dahdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
Because you just said that and that's where your eye is.  REPLACE THAT SENTENCE IMMEDIATELY.  Say, "Isn't it great I keep attracting 10 good things for every so so thing?" 

THEN see what happens

Offline yzeew

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 12
  • Adept attractor a truth, beauty and love!
    • View Profile
I think of the "law of attraction" like the physical "law of least action" or "causality"

The law of least action is a sentence in leyman's terms (which means not quite right but close enough  :P) The path taken by the system is towards lowest instability. It can derive all of classical mechanics. Give it to someone who does not know how to use it though and nothing happens and give it to a very advanced person in physics can derive essentially everything in the macroscopic world.
There is faith in Science called causality and the conservation of information which just means that everything happening in the present can be understood by events preceding it and the conservation of information implies that the laws of physics don't change.

So much is possible simply with understanding this 1 law with a few faiths.

The law of attraction in essence is very very simple but without being advanced in the philosophy applying it to manifest anything in the world asking a bit much. So do not get discouraged even if it is seemingly very simple but there are nuances in order to apply specifically to you and to be able to apply it to everything.

Your brain works differently then mine and different then anyone on this forum but we can provide information you can apply to yourself or that it does not resonate with you. The law says nothing about sacrifice but in order for me to utilize this I know I need equivalent exchange at this point in time for me personally with the notion that I also believe that something for nothing is not fair and a desire I have is to be a fair person and desire a world that fair. Therefore the law mean I must do an exchange for it to work even though the law itself doesn't say it is necessary.

Hope this helps  :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 11:24:35 AM by yzeew »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1318
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
avoid energy vampires as well

I have had a lot of friends say things to me recently about everything I am trying to attract into my life - just comments, not meant nastily, but enough to put doubts in my mind that I cannot have what I am attracting.  These are my friends not nasty spiteful people being horrible.  They are just comments, but I have refuted each one of them as it is said - but still feel rubbish underneath over it.

Is this an example of an energy vampire?

Offline happybunny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 44
    • View Profile
Yes I'd say so

Tags: