Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: never give up it works!!!  (Read 1596 times)

Offline havefaith91

• Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 95
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
never give up it works!!!
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:22:03 PM »
I am by no means new to the use of loa. I have been using it for over a year now. It does work. I attracted back my ex that left me last September but only after  I had moved on. It was funny in a way because all the work I had done and he tried to come back in march but it was too late. I didnt want him anymore. My point is that it does work. Now im back trying once again to attract a different ex back. We met years ago and had dated off and on and decided to give it a try again last November. I just wanted to get my mind off of the previous guy I by no means intended to catch feelings for this guy. Anyway everything was going great until I got pregnant. Neither one of us had planned that. Im almost 5 months now and he has left me. We fought alot because he became distant once the pregnancy came about. He is 27 and works full time and is in school. He made up some bull that he doesnt love me anymore because of the fighting but I know that he is scared. He admitted when we first found out he can barely take care of himself let alone be ready to care for a child. Everyone says move on but other than him acting like this he is a great guy and has always been good to me. Im hoping he will come around once he actually sees and gets to hold the baby and im hoping to use loa to make that happen. I want to make him feel at ease and I want us to be together to do this together. I have been ready to give up but a few days ago I asked the universe to send a sign that I am doing the right thing and I received 2 of them. One was his ringtone randomly playing for an email alert when my email alert has been silent until that point so I had to go change it. I receive so many emails I dont ever set an alert. And another I had this dream. We were just together enjoying each other's time. I feel like this means I should not give up. Hope this helps you guys out to know that it is possible and I will do it again for my current ex. Cannot wait to share my success story on this one:)

Offline lieitmotiv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 214
  • I am love.
    • View Profile
Re: never give up it works!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 11:53:49 PM »
Wow! Quite a lot has happened to you this year! Good luck! Lots of love! Will be following your progress!

Offline alovek

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1708
  • -Receive: 340
  • i am love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
Thank u for  sharing.... Do take care of urself and baby... Everything is fine ur power attractor u r the creator of ur world. Eagerly waiting for ur success story.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:57:17 AM by bebeh »

Offline Reunka

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 113
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 12:17:21 AM »
I wish you and your baby all the best. It must come true in a way you wish :). Good luck !!! I canīt wait to read your success story :)

Offline justbreathe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 247
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 01:00:43 AM »
I absolutely hope everything turns out for the best for you! Just one question what did you to do get your first ex back??

Offline havefaith91

• Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 02:46:20 AM »
Thank you all for all your kind words and support it means alot!!! :) as for what I did to first get him back I used visualization and made it clear that that was my intention but I think at the time I was too desperate so it didnt seem to be working for me. Then I just went out and lived my life I had fun with friends on the weekend and became thankful for all that I did have and eventually the new guy im trying to get back came into my life. When my ex came back I had a choice to make and I stayed with the new guy. Just try to keep your mind off of it. If you keep thinking about it I think it sends out that you are doubting it you have to love you first. When I stopped thinking about him he came back with everything I had hoped to hear. The I love you and I miss you and he tried hard to get me back. So dont ever give up it really does work. And who knows you may be like me that when it comes to making that choice u dont want them back. But it will happen for you:)

Offline shotsy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 01:48:51 PM »
I will never give up until he comes back to marry me. am starting to visualize it all.

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 09:05:58 PM »
You donít have to stop thinking about a person you are trying to attract or erase him/her from your memory. You can think about them everyday etc but what matters most is your inner state. If youíre at peace deep inside, you can attract anything you want.

Tags: