Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Subliminal Freedom: Techniques  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Thumbelina :)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 179
  • -Receive: 265
  • You're meant to be special :)
    • View Profile
Subliminal Freedom: Techniques
« on: October 03, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »
Hey Guys,

Wanted to share a new technique I've been trying and I've got a little success with it so wanted to share with everyone. I am a big believer of reprogramming our subconscious for success so for those of you who read that line and thought "No! thats impossible" - this article is not for you.

I've been using Subliminal messaging technique for a few physical changes and emotional ones. I've been using it for a little over a week now:
Below are my updates :
1. My hair grew a tiny bit.
2. I haven't manifested any real money so far, but I didn't have to pay for anything from the last week so technically I'd say thats one way of looking at it.
3. Things are moving very fast in my desire path.
4. Overall, my mood and my feeling state has been great! I feel refreshed, energised and pretty happy all day.
5. Its very easy for me to accept affirmations i tell myself now, earlier I used to fight with myself and there was an inner voice telling me the opposite all the time. For example : "If i eat fatty food i'll become very fat.", I pretty much eat pizza once a week and I am not a big healthy eater either but I weigh 102 pounds and I live stress-free :)

My sources are Quadiable Integrity and Sapien Med youtube channels. I have created my own playlist online and I listen to it pretty much all day at work.

You'll find tons of these channels on youtube but most of them are fake. Their affirmations are so loud that scientifically you'll have a hard time believing that your subconscious will grasp it at all. I will be sharing my update with you guys once I see noticeable changes.

** Please note, I also meditate, journalise and do a lot of cleansing everyday so I'm not taking any guarantee that the same changes you'll notice as well, yours might just be better :) 

Look forward to updating :)
Thumbelina!