Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Visualizing a Place and Time. Okay or No?  (Read 994 times)

Offline WynnJam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 231
  • Things Are Always Working out for Me!!!
    • View Profile
Visualizing a Place and Time. Okay or No?
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:28:32 PM »
So there's an event coming up in the next couple months.  I have zero contact with my guy and I have no logical reason to think that he would be there besides that he's a part of this particular cultural community.  I am planning on going, and if Im honest, I just want to go because I know there's a small possibility that he could be in the crowd and we'll cross paths.  I have been visualizing the scene and it comes kind of easily.

Just wondering what you guys think.  Do you think this is like controlling the 'how' and still being attached or could it happen just the way I imagine it.  I was thinking about Alohalani's post where she visualized seeing her ex at a certain place and it happened. 

Either way, Im going to go and have a nice time. 

Offline FallingStar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 438
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Visualizing a Place and Time. Okay or No?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 12:00:10 AM »
if you're asking us if we think you're still being attached then I think you're still worried about the outcome. I'd say just keep visualizing and using your "either way I'm going to go and have a nice time" attitude. don't worry about whether you're still attached or not, because you're only making it harder on yourself :P

ps-I don't think the Universe cares what you visualize, as long as you feel good. It can't even tell the difference between real and imagination! lol

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1028
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:03:46 AM »
Lol @ Fallingstar yep agree it doesn't know the difference.

Winniejames, I have had things manifest exactly how I visualised, and some happen completely unexpectedly not exactly how I visualised but even better.

Go have a great time, either way, without any expectation. If you can try not to look for your guy as looking for just gets you more looking for. That's when you get into trying to make something happen rather than allowing it, big difference in vibration.
Best wishes

Offline WynnJam

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 08:09:54 AM »
Thanks guys.   For the most part I feel like I have detached, but i still would like to resume with him if I have my way.....but Im not sad and crying about it anymore and although I felt we are a great match, I am open to meet someone better.

I guess Im asking if I visualize the scene and the details and feel it, might that make it more likely that it might happen in reality.   Or do you think it makes it more likely not to happen because I have the scene at the back of my mind.

Offline Willow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »
Which would make you feel better?

Offline WynnJam

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »
If it happened the way i visualized (or similar) I would be amazed and very happy. 

Offline Willow

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 09:29:39 AM »
How about do the vis but what you put above instead put " it happened the way I visualised I am so amazed and happy" present tense ;) leaves no room for doubt

Tags: