Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Just declare it! Amazing example :)  (Read 9607 times)

100days2newlife

Re: Just declare it! Amazing example :)
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2014, 05:06:07 AM »
AWWW!! Your very welcome! Thank you for positive vibes and well wishes!! :-* Im so glad I came across this forum. I don't think it was a coincidence. Wow! Your cousin was very lucky to have you there to help her with making her dreams come true!

I can't wait to get to that point in my life where manifesting is that easy for me and I can also help my friends and family too. It sounds like you are able to do it so effortlessly. From reading what you have shared here, I really think your experiences are unique and that could help your book to stand out from the others. I love reading and hearing about stories like that.

My 100 day challenge is to see what changes I can make in my life by applying the LOA techniques in 100 days. I wanted to make the changes in 3 areas of my life.  My job, My relationships and my health. I am confident that I will achieve my goals. I believe it is all possible because of your experiences that you have shared and what you have accomplished.

We will miss you while your away from these boards because you have inspired the rest of us here. But I do understand that you have your hands full with studying and working at home and taking care of your little one. Those are things that are all Priorities. Do check in from time to time and let us know how everything is going. :) :) :) :) I will keep you posted as well.

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 999
  • -Receive: 1420
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2014, 05:23:43 AM »
You are so sweet, thank you again :)
The key to effortlessness is 'ignorance is bliss' the less you think about how or when or do any checking if it's working already, the less needing that it must work, the better ;) or in other words, get out of the way and let the magic do the work for you :D When the opportunities appear, be ready to jump and grab them.

I guess with the question about 100 days I meant what LOA techniques are you using?
I have my 100% confidence in you that you will accomplish everything that you desire. It's already yours, nothing is "too good to be true" and you deserve the best :D In fact I declare that it is so, it will happen faster that you could even imagine and you will be amazed at the powers you have!

If everything goes the way it's going now, I'll be here in a few months with some cool success stories ;D

Offline Whitefieldd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2014, 01:16:55 PM »

Great stories, you're truly powerful attractor ;) In my opinion it all stands to believing, but really, really believing in 100%, that we CAN ATTRACT EVERYTHING WE ONLY IMAGINE. If you believe this, then there's no problem in having anything you can only think of ;)

100days2newlife

« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2014, 10:35:49 PM »
You are so sweet, thank you again :)
The key to effortlessness is 'ignorance is bliss' the less you think about how or when or do any checking if it's working already, the less needing that it must work, the better ;) or in other words, get out of the way and let the magic do the work for you :D When the opportunities appear, be ready to jump and grab them.

I guess with the question about 100 days I meant what LOA techniques are you using?
I have my 100% confidence in you that you will accomplish everything that you desire. It's already yours, nothing is "too good to be true" and you deserve the best :D In fact I declare that it is so, it will happen faster that you could even imagine and you will be amazed at the powers you have!

If everything goes the way it's going now, I'll be here in a few months with some cool success stories ;D

Thanks so much for the words of wisdom!  I read in one of the books on the LOA about just  "Allowing" and Letting go and having confidence that what I want will come to me. I think thats where I get stuck sometimes with thinking about how and when it will happen too much and worrying about the results.  I think thats what can make it seem like an eternity. So from now on I will try to let go and not dwell on the outcome or the when and how and just believe that it will come.

I thank you so much for all of the good advice and the reminder to believe in myself and that I deserve the best. These past few days have been amazing! I have already started to feel a shift in my energy and some positive things have already started to happen. I am very excited about the possibilities!  I am very much looking forward to hearing about your success and being able to share some good news with you about my progress as well!

Hugs,

Michelle 

Offline dcb89

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 106
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2014, 12:51:55 PM »
Wow, I'm amazed by lunareclipse's manifestation skills!

I have two questions for you:

1. How can I become confident in my manifestations like you?
2. Would you please help me to manifest my intention? I want my beautiful Y as my boyfriend in a loving relationship as I have envisioned.

Thank you so much!  God bless you!

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2014, 01:05:16 PM »
delete
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:27:23 PM by Catlover84 »

Offline Tenko

• Keep calm follow the call of source and move toward the light
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1081
  • -Receive: 1188
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
Wow, I'm amazed by lunareclipse's manifestation skills!

I have two questions for you:

1. How can I become confident in my manifestations like you?
2. Would you please help me to manifest my intention? I want my beautiful Y as my boyfriend in a loving relationship as I have envisioned.

Thank you so much!  God bless you!
Perhaps take a notebook and note everything you have manifested even small synchronisities or anything.

Offline SturdyUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 203
  • Gratitude is my attitude! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 01:12:10 AM »
I just remembered something that I wanted to share.
When I was younger I used to amuse myself by changing the weather with the power of my mind. I would raise my hands up to the cloudy sky, close my eyes and move them as to depart the clouds and that changed the weather every single time. I even had situations when we were supposed to go to the beach and it was pouring with rain and I asked my mom to drive us and she would say I was crazy, can't I see how bad the weather is. I told her not to worry, that the sun was gonna shine on the beach. So as we headed to the beach and the rain was streaming down the windshield, she was just shaking her head and cursing herself for listening to me. As soon as we got to the beach, the clouds disappeared and the sun was shining and it stayed like that for all evening. And it was even better cause we had all the beach to ourselves.

Anyways that was not the story that I came to tell ;D I actually remembered a day when I decided for some reason that everything I said was to become reality. My family had gone to the nearest town that day and my mom called me to say- It's raining, change it!!! I said "No problem!" Obviously she was half joking and so was I, but 10 minutes later she called back to say that the sky was completely clear. So they came back and the subject came up at the dinner table. We were all laughing about my 'magical powers', my aunt said : "Hey you should bring Viuks back." Viuks was our cat that had been missing for months. We were sure that he was dead. We lived in a countryside in the middle of nowhere, so probably a wild animal would have killed him. So I said "Sure, no problem, he is already outside." As we were sort of joking, we changed the subject and forgot about it. About half an hour later my aunt's husband went out for a cigarette and came back carrying Viuks. Coincidence? That must be one hell of a coincidence in that case. An hour after dinner I went to see the girl next door- my friend who was 36 weeks pregnant. She had been extremely scared of giving birth all through her pregnancy. With another month to go she was terrified. She begged me, please say something so that he would just come out already. So again I said, sure, no problem, out by tomorrow.
Again, I didn't think about it at all, forgot about it until my phone beeped at 8am next morning and it was a text from my friend saying "Thank you, my baby was born 5am this morning." So that would be way too many coincidences to just "happen" to go that way.

So anyways, what was my secret? I don't know, but I think it was complete allowance. I said it with no expectations whatsoever. I had the knowing in that moment that my every word was the law. I didn't even think twice about any of that. I completely forgot about it every time. . So after my friend's son was born that morning it started to dawn on me and I started over-thinking and checking back to see if what I say already came true or not, and of course then everything got messed up and nothing came true.
So all you fellow-attracters. Keep in mind that the energy we are working with is very subtle. You have to release your need to control every step of the way. Just trust the power of your higher self to manage all the steps for you so you don't have to :D

Whatever it is that you want, your dearest wish (yes you, the person reading this right now) I declare it as already achieved :D I just know so cause I have the magical power!  8)

What a great story! Which reminds me, when I was freshly 17, where two weeks exactly after my birthday is always my moms birthday. We went with the family to celebrate it out. So on the way I kept repeating to my mom that I have a surprise for you, no really I have a surprise for you. Where I actually like didn't, but I believed in some miracle that I still have a surprise for her, which was even a surprise for me.

So anyway, we were sitting and eating, when suddenly a really funny drunk old man came to sit with us and talked very funny things, his name was Rudolf. So basically for a little while my mom thought that this clown was the surprise after all. I find it very funny to remember yet it was very entertaining day ;D

Offline leila

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2018, 02:56:13 PM »
 I love this
I wish I could do it too :(  :(
dear lunareclipse  please declare that I can attract :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2018, 02:48:17 AM »
Have you heard about Azusa Street Revival and all of the miracles that happened there about 100 years ago?  They talk about it in the book "Azusa Street: They told me their stories".  The preacher, William Seymour healed a lot of people of different things.  But, they apparently also had kids going around healing people.  I thought that was interesting because some of you have said you were able to do things like change the weather when you were a kid. 

Maybe it is just easier for kids to have faith in the miraculous than adults.  Perhaps as adults we have become conditioned to believe that some things are just not possible.  It has become harder for us to believe in such things.  While a kid will ask, believe, and let it go, an adult won't ask at all, or if they do they don't really believe.  And even if they do believe it might be possible, they start thinking and their thoughts get in the way and block it from happening.  When we start thinking, we engage the mind and create resistance. 

Tags: