Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Abundance Prayer Ė The Most Powerful Prayer Iíve Ever Used  (Read 93171 times)

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 1420
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Abundance Prayer Ė The Most Powerful Prayer Iíve Ever Used
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 02:54:42 AM »
This makes sense.  I have experienced it before when I ended up getting my Vitamix that I didn't think I could afford anytime soon.  I was in the elevator with my co-worker and something nudged me to mention that I wanted one, even though it was totally out of context.  Turns out she had a hook-up at the time where she could get it for 50% off!  If I had mentioned it just a couple of days later, she wouldn't have been able to get me the discount.
Nice :) Vitamix is awesome ;D
But ohhh, THE NUDGE is so important to follow, no matter how crazy it will make you look.

When I was 18 and living in Spain, I was staying at the cheapest hotel in Marbella, had just worked at the local restaurant cafe by the marina for a couple of weeks but hadn't gotten my pay check yet. I was technically illegally living and working there but in order to make it legal I needed a bunch of documents, one of them being a solid job and another a minimum of 1 year rental contract on my name. It was summer time and Marbella booms to the European tourist mecca so nobody rents locally for a year, everyone does weekly or weekend rentals to get the maximum profit plus all the rental prices are enormous.

So how on Earth was I with no money at all, barely started a job, no deposit, no legal work or living permit and not knowing anyone going to be able to get a rental contract for a year on my name? Anyone who knew the time and the area would have said it is impossible.

That particular day I was told by the hotel to get out by the next morning and I was feeling low. A friend of mine had sent me a text "Call me" which annoyed me, because he had a good job and money, so why didn't he just call me instead of making me go out and spend every last penny of $10 I had to get phone credit to call him instead. I was so annoyed that I did not buy any food but got the credit instead and called him just to rant about how angry I was.

After that I had nothing much else to do but to head to my work place even though I didn't start my shift for another 4 hours. So I went there, sat down outside, there was nobody there but a guy sitting there directly opposite me, having a cup of coffee. For some ridiculous reason, I felt the NUDGE and blurted out of a blue "Where do you live?", he just looked at me confused and said something like 'Err..just down the street there..", I replied with a big sigh... "Yeah, I live in that hotel but I am getting kicked out tomorrow"...
The guy then says "Oh really? I'm a real estate agent and my cousin is renting an apartment if you are interested?"

Within 2 hours he had taken me to meet this sweet lady (his cousin) that signed a rental contract with me for a full year at a very affordable price. To this day I have no clue why she let me move in with zero down payment and no deposit but she did.
And till this day this apartment was by far the absolute most luxurious place I have ever lived in. Everything was brand new, from kitchen equipment to wooden floors in the bedroom, and it was all mine! I quickly signed out of the dump I had been staying in and moved my stuff to my new amazing place. Then I went to work, on my way there I got a phone call from the friend I had ranted to earlier this day and he said he had put a large amount of money on my bank account and it should be there by tomorrow. I was extremely surprised because we were not THAT good friends. When I got to work, my boss gave me an envelope with 2 weeks pay as soon as I walked in.
So just within a few hours I went from being on street and broke to having everything that I needed and more. The next day I went and paid all my rent and deposit ahead and it turned out the lady was working for the City Council and got me all the documents that I needed for the living/working permit.

So yeah- FOLLOW THE NUDGES!!!! Nothing is impossible if you stop trying to follow logic all the time and allow the universe to work for you.
One thing I noted was that I was definitely not in a happy place at the moment, but I was in a 'fuck it' not thinking at all place ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ManifestWithArmine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 642
  • -Receive: 874
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 05:07:00 AM »
Great story!  Yes, no matter how crazy it will make you look!

Now I feel a little better about looking crazy yesterday to a bunch of people  :)

I also feel like going to Spain.

Thanks for sharing, everyone.  I like this thread  :P

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 1420
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 05:38:56 AM »
Now I feel a little better about looking crazy yesterday to a bunch of people 
LOL, I have the worst fear of public speaking :) Back in my uni days when I had to present my projects in front of about hundred people (and then there are 4 teachers sitting right in front of you who will tear your work apart, basically rip you a new one and stretch it over your head backwards) I always positioned myself wisely so that they picked me to go first. This way I could get it done fast, watch everyone else panic the rest of the day plus the judges were not tired yet and seemed to be more merciful with their comments.
But my head still went completely blank so I ended up looking like an idiot anyway ;D brrrr hopefully never again!

Offline monicawhite16

• Thank You
  • -Given: 554
  • -Receive: 209
  • Life is the greatest adventure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 08:51:51 PM »
From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase. Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways.

I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

Soooo wonderful :)

Offline Namaste8

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 11:06:09 PM »
I said this prayer about an hour ago. I just found a check in my wallet that I have been looking for for a couple of weeks now and thought Ibaccidently threw in the trash haha!

Offline goodvibrations4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 07:30:56 PM »
Wow! That is powerful! It felt amazing saying those words! Thanks for sharing this and I look forward to saying this prayer often! :)

Offline vhonvega

• The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 20
  • Success Starts with your Decision
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2015, 07:28:25 PM »
The Important thing in prayers is you believe! thank you for sharing this i will share the changes once i've done this

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 295
  • -Receive: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 09:35:51 AM »
Bump bump

Offline ggoopp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 879
  • -Receive: 169
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2015, 02:05:33 AM »
I BELIEVE!!!

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2016, 07:02:45 PM »
Why do I always yawn?!

Offline BlessedJen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 63
  • Money Wants Me. Abundance Flows Here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 05:05:43 AM »
I tried this prayer and within an hour won a small prize in an instant win contest. If you go to the webpage there are many amazing testimonials of success from people using it including a few people that won lottery prizes. It's very important to FEEL the meaning in a grateful HEARTFELT way and not just skim or read it in a intellectual way. The prayer seems to have a calming effect so maybe it can help you too.

===================================

Abundance Prayer Ė The Most Powerful Prayer Iíve Ever Used

I discovered this abundance prayer not long ago and I really liked the way it sounded. When I started saying it, very strange series of events happened.

Every time I said this prayer I would get some sort of money very soon after. Itís been 5 days now that I say this prayer and straight away after it or not long after it I get some sort of money.

I hope that this prayer will work the same way for you too. Say this prayer like you really mean it, take every word to heart and visualize opening to abundance in however way it seems good for you:

Abundance Prayer

From The Light of God that I Am.

From The Love of God that I Am.

From The Power of God that I Am.

From The Heart of God that I Am.

I Decree-

I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance. The Abundance of God is my Infinite Source.

The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression. Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.

I now open my mind to receive my good. Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. With God as my Source, Nothing amazes me.

I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.

By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.

I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth. My mind is quiet.

From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase. Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways.

I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

By Simona Rich January 8, 2011
http://simonarich.com/abundance-prayer

Hello,

I've said this prayer tonight. Let's see what happens.

Offline BlessedJen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 63
  • Money Wants Me. Abundance Flows Here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2016, 12:05:38 AM »
Said this prayer yesterday (last night) and today, I received a surprise $20 AND a job offer I've been waiting 2 weeks to hear about!!!! 

Seriously. I'm about to say the prayer again!!   ;D ;D

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2016, 10:04:38 AM »
I want to hear more success stories BUMP!!!

Offline lovelyroses

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 12
  • c'est la vie
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2016, 04:58:40 AM »
This is a crazy thing!! I said the prayer last night right before I went to bed and surprisingly received money in the mail today! :)

Offline Goddess Precious Ruby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 324
  • Fear Not, Doubt Not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
I said it last night before sleep and again this morning when I woke up. I'd lost my phone and in the process of replacing it. A friend i havent spoken to in 1 month called today and we talked about my phone situation. Long story short, I am getting the Iphone 7 in 2weeks. I'm so happy. That wasn't in my plan. I was to get sth cheap then wait and buy a nice phone later. I'm so happy.

Prior to the prayer, another friend offered to get me a temp phone to keep me going for now. I get that tomorrow. I am blessed lol :P

Tags: