Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Being positive helps :) *Little help needed too please*  (Read 3066 times)

Offline littlemisshopeful

• Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 130
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I am happy. Yet I really don't know the problem right now :|
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »
Hi guys. Just an update.

Well, I've been doing great! I don't miss him as much as I do before, and I've been feeling great. My family and friends also say that I look way better now, and that they can feel I'm having an awesome life (been going out and trying different things now).

I don't do any RS nor visualization about him. But I do write in my journal that sooner or later, we'll be okay. Just not now, 'cause I'm still not okay for him. I just want to live my single life to the fullest and improve myself just in case he gets back.

If you have read my recent posts, there's this girl that he is kind of going out. And guess what, a few days ago, I saw the girl posting stuff that she gives up on him, that he isn't really that into her. But she posted that in her private blog which I discovered during my miserable days (I think she really made it hidden now. I can't access this blog of hers anymore)

Highlight of this post is that we were able to talk to each other thru online means. She was saying sorry to me, that she didn't really mean us harm. And that they're just friends and that she really doesn't know if he likes her back or such. I admired her for that and said my own piece. I like her to be a friend but I guess, now is really not the right time, considering the situation and how awkward that would be.

So there. I really don't know what to think now. I felt relieved that we got a chance to talk. She said to me that I still mean a lot to him. It strucked me, yet I don't want to expect because expectations just make me feel negative and clingy.

I'm just grateful that we have a chance to talk like that. I felt like I found one of the missing links. I just had that neutral feeling, and a kind of heavy feeling in the chest.

So now, I don't know. Any comments or suggestions?

Offline excel

• Stranger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 158
  • -Receive: 938
  • :)
    • View Profile
Re: Being positive helps :) *Little help needed too please*
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 10:01:38 PM »
Just keep on doing whatever you have been doing up to this point. It's obviously working. You have seen that other girl's post for a reason, just so you can make peace with it. Keep on letting go, keep on affirming to yourself that this is where you should be at this point and this part of life is to rediscover yourself and that you are perfect in every way and are happy and will be happy with or without him.

The better you keep on feeling the more missing pieces from the puzzle will start showing up. Pretty soon you will get the whole picture and will know what to do. Remember that what you want is already there and you get to it, by being yourself and feeling great about it.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 10:45:42 PM »
The better you keep on feeling the more missing pieces from the puzzle will start showing up. Pretty soon you will get the whole picture and will know what to do. Remember that what you want is already there and you get to it, by being yourself and feeling great about it.

Thank you excel!

Btw, I forgot to mention. In one of our convo, she said this: "I'm pretty sure you still mean a lot to him. Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not yet the end".

You are probably right, it's obviously working. I just need to continue what I'm doing :)

Offline excel

• Stranger
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 06:36:25 AM »
Yup exactly :). There's always a happy ending to the movie, and if you are not in that place, the movie hasn't finished yet. Keep on having fun, keep on enjoying yourself and if you can do those things even more :).

BTW you don't need confirmations from other people that you still mean a lot to him. You should just know that it's like that in your vortex. I am saying this because sometimes other people say also hurtful things and if you never care (whether they say something good or not) and just trust your vortex they will never ever have an affect for you :).

Relax don't think too much on who said what, but be happy, because this is a sign, you are attracting "signs" from the Universe that you are on the right track.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »
Actually, I didn't ask her anything. I was shocked that she even said that!

I just have a weird feeling though. I'm not happy nor that sad. No negative thoughts, just a heavy feeling.

And to add, tomorrow's our supposed to be 2nd anniversary. LOL.  :P Oh well. Just gonna wait for the universe do its work for me :)

Offline excel

• Stranger
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 04:59:58 PM »
Define heavy feelings. Does it have to do with unease?

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 05:13:54 PM »
I can't explain. I think its because I miss him in a way. But not in a negative or clingy way :|

Offline excel

• Stranger
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
Just remind yourself that he is no way missing, but it's normal to miss him :) Don't dwell upon those feelings though. You have been doing great, keep on doing that. Acknowledge such feelings, but stay focused on what's in the vortex, rather than what's here now :).

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:56 AM »
Yes yes :)

Happy anniversary to us! I'll just send him loving thoughts today :)

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 718
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2012, 08:55:49 AM »
Happy 2nd anniversary. :)

Offline daydreamer4life

• Thank You
  • -Given: 589
  • -Receive: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 05:00:00 AM »
Hey there littlemisshopeful,

I just randomly came across your post, and all I can ask is.... what happened? :D

It's been 3 months since the last time there has been a reply, and I know that it's not really my business, but still... I was just wondering if everything was alright in the end? :)

I am in a similar situation to you (he broke up with me and began with another girl.... ) so I really want to hear that you have had a success story and that you are back together, so that I can be inspired myself! :)

I wish you all the best, and hope you reply soon.
x

Tags: