Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: "10 things you can't do with the LOA"  (Read 7523 times)

Offline Zorba

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1692
  • -Receive: 1392
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: "10 things you can't do with the LOA"
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2014, 10:10:38 PM »

Hi Maverick,

I know nothing is impossible.
But I don't believe that.

Thanks for you post, but, if I may, what the heck does this mean, maverick? :D

Other than this one line, the rest of your post is about LOA, and as far as I remember, I didn't mention LOA in my post—NOT EVEN ONCE. So obviously, and once again, you don't really reply to my posts, mave. You reply to your ideas about my posts.

Three words in your post, however, I'd like to comment on:

I have no belief issues with something appearing magically, however I do have some moral issues with expecting something for nothing. Getting things and not "paying" for them.

The energy, power and effort that you spend to be sad, or poor, or sick, are at least twice as much as the energy, power and effort that you need to be happy, rich, or healthy. The reason is, your natural state is to be happy, rich and healthy. Therefore, the task to be other than that who you really are, is an immensely heavy and stressful task, demanding a tremendous supply of energy to constantly create this limitation, and that's why it literally consumes you and wears you out on a daily basis.

Now, when being sad, poor or sick is the norm, it rather feels unreasonable or at least immoral to be otherwise without first paying a price. But this is the very conditioning of the human mind. You actually pay twice in this matrix: you first pay to be, say, poor, then you pay again not to be poor and instead be rich. Right from the beginning you ARE rich. But this is how this matrix or the world here is running. You're conditioned to work for it, and to work hard, because otherwise, being that rich, you may not work at all. Moreover, you're conditioned to "represent" this illusion yourself and you have its false "authority" planted deep in your own mind. Thus, even if no one is watching, you still unconsciously self-censor your own actions and behavior, even your thoughts and feelings, and that's finally why we may read such words as:

I have no belief issues with something appearing magically, however I do have some moral issues with expecting something for nothing. Getting things and not "paying" for them.

Sitting around doing nothing just pisses me off and frustrates me. I always want to be "out there". Exploring new things and trying new things and accumulating as many experiences as I can.

I don't mind. But this is an Extrovert Type of person—not necessarily the way of success, the road to happiness, or even the only means of knowledge. An Introvert can say exactly the same about her "inner" experiences, or meditations, where she too can explore deep inside and learn as much or even more.

So knowing that you're an Extrovert (or an Introvert) rather invites you to pay attention to the missing part in your personality and to what you might be really lacking. You instead brag about it. You advertise it wherever you go, even implying that those who are not as "extrovert" as you are, are losers. No, my friend, they are not. Being an Extrovert, you should, excuse me, rather shut up and just care about your self. Care to be in touch with your inner world, and stay cautious not to get lost in the crowds and end up altogether disconnected with your self. No loss could be graver than that, even if you've won the entire world.

Offline Zorba

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2014, 10:27:04 PM »

Now, just because I like to work (as opposed to expecting something to happen out of thin air) and I like to encourage and motivate people to step things up in their lives, does that make a bad LOA follower?

The problem here is in the question itself, which is the fact that you, like many others, subconsciously believe and deal with the LOA as a cult. What do you mean by an "LOA follower?" Does any natural law have followers? Ever heard about Gravity follower? Entropy follower? Energy Conservation follower?

But when a law turns into a cult, we lose sight of its very meaning. We no longer understand it let alone utilize it. Thus, LOA has become a Dream Machine or a Magic Wand. The "Secret" for success and happiness. Or the "Key," finally, to our lovely, lovely, lovely "Universe" to give us all that we desire. Truth is, LOA has absolutely nothing to do with what we desire. LOA can even indirectly kill you, just like electricity or any other force in nature.

So back to "The Law" please. This law, among several other names, is the Law of Resonance. It's all about resonance. And now in light of this let's now read again your question (with a slight change): 

... just because I like to work (as opposed to expecting something to happen out of thin air) and I like to encourage and motivate people to step things up in their lives, does that make a bad LOA application?

Now clearly the question is irrelevant, or at least incomplete. While working, or not working, how do you resonate? This is all that matters. You may work and achieve absolutely nothing, and you may not work and still get what you expect LITERALLY out of thin air.

The reason is, EVERYTHING comes out of thin air, my friend. This is a little secret that neither science nor even common sense could yet reach. There is no such thing as causality. The cause-and-effect relation you see in nature is only a "habit," not a "law." The real foundation of the universe is rather "synchronicity" not "causality."

Thus, even when you work, the result you get comes not because of your work, but "out of thin air," and by NO law whatsoever. It comes only according to the "habit" of nature—and even nature does change its mind sometimes.

That's why the more you properly apply the Law, the more you break the illusory chains of causality and instead reveal the foundation and the primacy of synchronicity. Finally, when you've experienced 1000 or 20000 synchronicities; when you daily have more synchronicities than causality relations and now synchronicity is the norm, only then will the world finally make sense to you, and you'll finally "get" it.

This world, now based on synchronicity instead of causality, is an incredible game. That's why the true mages, the only ones who seem to know such secrets, are quite playful and rarely serious. How could they be serious when they're in a world with no ground under their feet? A world totally free of any limitations? A world where literally everything is possible—even likely to happen regardless of any space or time considerations?

When there is no "cause" behind anything, everything changes: Even the "techniques" and "rituals" are no longer required. No longer "course of action" that you really need to follow. No longer "how" it's going to happen. No longer "time" to bind you, and no longer "when" to wait or expect. Even no longer "where." These all, clearly, are only "mental concepts" and "constructs," and all are illusory and irrelevant. The only truth is Here and Now, always; and the only question to ask is how you "resonate," simply because the only law there is, is the Law of Resonance.

- Take your time, maverick; I'll be absent for a couple of days, and I sincerely apologize for that (if you're willing to reply, of course.)

- Thanks Bunti for your post and for your very kind words. ♥ Thank you so much, Sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll first listen to what Armine sent and be back again in a few hours. See you soon.

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1973
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2014, 10:56:15 PM »
Zorba,

How, in your experience, should the Law of Resonance be applied. And how to think in terms of synchronicity.

I know you know the answer  ;), this knowledge must have been used by you. Please enlighten us.

Offline ManifestWithArmine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 642
  • -Receive: 874
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2014, 12:07:06 AM »
Zorba- Standing ovation. 

Maverick- Thank you for contributing passionately.

I have learned a lot from reading both of your perspectives and now I see how the orchestra can come together for creating progress.

It's interesting because what Zorba defines as extroversion or introversion can also be seen in society as "hard-working" or "just lucky"- since we can observe others' hard work, but cannot observe others' shifting what they resonate with.  I think what Maverick goes by is working hard to not leave luck to chance (if you believe in chance)... since his belief system is based on reaping from what you sow in the way of effort and he combines that with synchronicity.  I can tell from his own story in another thread that he does tap into the power of focusing thought and not just action.  I think it's great that he gets satisfaction from working hard and being out there. 

Is that the way I do things?  Not usually.  I am currently more focused on shifting my vibration in order to allow my actions to be inspired through resonating with what I want to experience.  Yes, sometimes just doing it is exactly the thing to do, because why "sit and pray" for an answer when we can just do it.  Each moment is different though.  I've had things appear out of thin air, and I've also had them appear from inspired action leading to more inspired action, leading to awesome things.

Also, Zorba- about the synchronicites- yes!  This month alone, I have been using affirmations and applying the things I am learning to resonate more with what I have asked for, and the amount of synchronicities has been scary in some ways (like... should we really know this much about how things work and should it be this easy?) and excitingly powerful in other ways.  Contemplating the acceptance of "we have put more effort into poverty and lack than we have to put into feeling good, in order to switch it right around," is a game of faith in things that are unseen...until they are seen.  The question is, can we keep up by deciding what it is we truly want to experience now that they are possible and eventually inevitable?

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
-Christopher Reeve

(I understand the word "will" has different interpretations.  In this quote, I define it as belief or faith)

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2014, 12:13:37 AM »
Also, Zorba- about the synchronicites- yes!  This month alone, I have been using affirmations and applying the things I am learning to resonate more with what I have asked for, and the amount of synchronicities has been scary in some ways (like... should we really know this much about how things work and should it be this easy?) and excitingly powerful in other ways.  Contemplating the acceptance of "we have put more effort into poverty and lack than we have to put into feeling good, in order to switch it right around," is a game of faith in things that are unseen...until they are seen.  The question is, can we keep up by deciding what it is we truly want to experience now that they are possible and eventually inevitable?

How are you doing it ?

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2014, 01:40:51 AM »
waterfall- it's a transformation that happens sometimes little by little and sometimes in big jumps.  If you have a specific question, you can email me and I'll be able to give a better answer for you.

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2014, 02:16:44 AM »
waterfall- it's a transformation that happens sometimes little by little and sometimes in big jumps.  If you have a specific question, you can email me and I'll be able to give a better answer for you.

Let me try the transformation on my own. And am sure if I have any question, I will ask you.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2014, 02:25:44 AM »
It is basically what Zorba wrote about the law of resonance.  Be more aware of what you are resonating with in any given moment, and use that as your starting point.  :)

Offline Zorba

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2014, 03:55:36 AM »

Hi Bunti.

Thanks again for your very kind words. I'm rather glad that you read my posts.

What Armine sent you originally came from a very old book by Florence S. Shinn. This little book, like all of Shinn's books, has a very special fragrance, or even aroma, with an air of true "bless" that's unique and very distinctive. That's how I felt when I first read this book although I don't really enjoy much any book with such an excessive amount of religious/Christian expressions. But Mrs. Shinn was different. She came from the Good Old Days really, and she was herself a true bless who came to the world to give us her few gifts then leave in peace. So, first of all, I find this choice from Armine to be very significant indeed. May you be blessed and all healed by the light this woman breathed into her words, 90 years ago, and may she rest in peace! 

Other than what Mrs. Shinn said in her book(s), let alone all LOA techniques that you probably know, what I care to comment on is your words: how to ignore current reality. To ignore your current reality while you deeply hate it, or fear it, or by any means resist it, won't help at all. That's why many misunderstand this concept. The point is not the "ignoring" of reality for the sake of ignoring reality. Rather, it's detaching from reality so that you may keep your higher vibrations. It's not allowing reality, which is but a mirror, to define your "state of being," which is the only truth there is.

Therefore, you may deal with your skin, care about it, consult the doctor, take the medicine, but all along vibrate as a healthy lady with perfect skin. All along  keep aware and conscious of your original state; that is, of perfect health and flawless beauty.

Now with this attitude, I'd invite you to take one more step further: Talk to your body, to your skin, and to this disease. Without hatred, without resistance, instead with love and appreciation, tell this disease, verbally or mentally, that you've got the message, and that it's time for 'him', therefore, to now leave in peace. It'd be helpful, needless to say, if you could really figure out why this disease showed up and what message it had for you. Sometimes it's just an excessive stress, which silently kills your immune system. Thus, such a disease may show up to rather help you—to "dissipate" your accumulated energy and re-direct it along with your attention to its presence, at least partially, instead of the subject constantly triggering your stress.

Either way, aware or not, when you love and appreciate rather than hate and resist, your energy field becomes overall "coherent," and every single cell in your body gets "permeated" by harmonious vibration, "bathed" in a sea of "music," literally, rather than noise. (Literally music, because EVERY wave has a sound whether we hear it or not.) This is only one aspect of the secret of love; it heals everything.

Thanks again Bunti for your post and your kind words. And thanks to Armine, also for her post, for this "inspired" choice of Mrs. Shinn, and for her very sweet words and "ovation." :) It means a lot especially from you, my friend; thank you so much. ♥

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2014, 05:04:50 AM »
Zorba, thank YOU for your insight.  Glad you liked the reference to the book, and I agree about the way Mrs. Shinn blessed.

waterfall- here's an example of synchronicity: I was listening to the audiobook mentioned above (as I have been doing daily because I love it), and then bunti commented in this thread regarding a skin condition to clear.  This is synchronicity.  I asked for good conversation, all of us were involved in inspired action, including her asking the universe for well being... so she can know for sure that this is going to help her heal herself if she allows that to happen.  This is an answer at the perfect time, and we all benefited in some way.  Even you with seeing how synchronicity is coming together.

Another synchronicity- I felt so good about sharing this information with bunti, knowing it is building my knowledge and experience with metaphysics and specific case studies, that I felt great about my work and lingered in that feeling.  A couple hours later, I received a text message from a friend with a referral- her neighbor is ready to do one-on-one sessions with me to transform her love life.  This is my specialty, as it is how I first experienced the law of resonance, law of attraction, etc.  She told me about this neighbor about four months ago, but the lady was not ready yet.  When I felt consistently great and at ease, one of the things in my 'vibrational escrow' (if you will) pops up.  Synchronistically.

Offline Zorba

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2014, 05:26:00 AM »

Hi Waterfall, thanks for your kind and very humble words; I'm rather enlightened by the thousand candles radiating in every heart like yours, my friend. :)

How, in your experience, should the Law of Resonance be applied.

No secret recipe or hidden technique. It's exactly the same Armine, Kazoo, Rodan and everyone here including YOU have been saying. Be your Self, the one you really ARE, not the one you "think" you are, or the temporary "reflection" you see in the "mirror." This will naturally tune you into your original vibration—of love, joy, peace, abundance... So perhaps it's only the "understanding" or the knowledge that we have in the background, saying the same words, all that makes the difference when it comes to application.

Then comes the transformation Armine referred to. That was very accurate indeed although I never thought of it like this. It's the natural evolution that we reach when we stay for long enough on this Source or Self vibration.

And how to think in terms of synchronicity.

This is a beautiful question.  But you don't "think" really. You're rather more "intuitive" and more "prophetic." Besides, the more synchronicities you have, the more meaning you find in the world. At least two great, modern day mages, Patrick Dunn and Alan Chapman, have offered brilliant insights on this point. So let me directly quote from the latter, where he describes this attitude as the "prophetic narrative." (Personally I believe it's more than an attitude; it's a whole lifestyle):

At the beginning of a magician's career, synchronicity will occur as a peak experience. The magician performs a ritual ..., and later a real world event will occur sharing the same meaning. Causality is perfectly apt as a model for describing this experience.

With continued daily practice, synchronicities will begin to occur that are not strictly related to specific magical acts. Synchronicity becomes a plateau experience, and the magician experiences periodic bouts of high weirdness. At this point it should become obvious that something far stranger than causality is required to account for this kind of magical experience.

Eventually, synchronicity will become a permanent adaptation. The advanced magician inhabits a world completely saturated with meaning, and the prophetic narrative has replaced causality as the magician's modus operandi.

Chapman then goes on saying:

"Prophecy is often confused with prediction: the foretelling of a specific event. However ..., prophecy deals with synchronicity or the occurrence of events with the same meaning. If one event occurs, another (or more) will occur that shares a fundamentally similar nature. As such, the prophetic narrative is an attitude or viewpoint, and includes all magical effects, not simply the art of predicting the future."

What's really worth quoting here is his words somewhere else, still in the same context:

"After a couple of years of daily practice, you may find something odd occurring: you begin manifesting results without doing the actual work. That's right—you think something, and it happens."

This is exactly the experience I have seen with several people in the LOA field, not necessarily magic. They just think it; that's all. :)

Sorry if I'm a bit late, waterfall; I was searching for these books and quotes.
See you guys in a couple of days; please take care everyone. ♥

Offline bunti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 765
  • -Receive: 209
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2014, 07:06:09 AM »
bunti-

In The Game of Life and How to Play It, there's mention of a woman who cleared a skin disease.  Listen to it and message me with your thoughts.  I'm studying to be a metaphysician so I'd like to follow your results, if you don't mind.

Chapter 1: The Game (The Game of Life And How To Play It)

hello armine,
thanks a lot for the link..i really loved it..the examples given in that were really eye opener..
but I myself is an example of "outcome of wrong thoughts"..
this was the first chapter and I want to read all chapter of that book..

but my probem is to remove my fears and limiting beliefs..
I will pm you with more about myself ..i hope you dont mind..

Offline bunti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 765
  • -Receive: 209
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2014, 07:25:24 AM »

Hi Bunti.

Thanks again for your very kind words. I'm rather glad that you read my posts.

What Armine sent you originally came from a very old book by Florence S. Shinn. This little book, like all of Shinn's books, has a very special fragrance, or even aroma, with an air of true "bless" that's unique and very distinctive. That's how I felt when I first read this book although I don't really enjoy much any book with such an excessive amount of religious/Christian expressions. But Mrs. Shinn was different. She came from the Good Old Days really, and she was herself a true bless who came to the world to give us her few gifts then leave in peace. So, first of all, I find this choice from Armine to be very significant indeed. May you be blessed and all healed by the light this woman breathed into her words, 90 years ago, and may she rest in peace! 

Other than what Mrs. Shinn said in her book(s), let alone all LOA techniques that you probably know, what I care to comment on is your words: how to ignore current reality. To ignore your current reality while you deeply hate it, or fear it, or by any means resist it, won't help at all. That's why many misunderstand this concept. The point is not the "ignoring" of reality for the sake of ignoring reality. Rather, it's detaching from reality so that you may keep your higher vibrations. It's not allowing reality, which is but a mirror, to define your "state of being," which is the only truth there is.

Therefore, you may deal with your skin, care about it, consult the doctor, take the medicine, but all along vibrate as a healthy lady with perfect skin. All along  keep aware and conscious of your original state; that is, of perfect health and flawless beauty.

Now with this attitude, I'd invite you to take one more step further: Talk to your body, to your skin, and to this disease. Without hatred, without resistance, instead with love and appreciation, tell this disease, verbally or mentally, that you've got the message, and that it's time for 'him', therefore, to now leave in peace. It'd be helpful, needless to say, if you could really figure out why this disease showed up and what message it had for you. Sometimes it's just an excessive stress, which silently kills your immune system. Thus, such a disease may show up to rather help you—to "dissipate" your accumulated energy and re-direct it along with your attention to its presence, at least partially, instead of the subject constantly triggering your stress.

Either way, aware or not, when you love and appreciate rather than hate and resist, your energy field becomes overall "coherent," and every single cell in your body gets "permeated" by harmonious vibration, "bathed" in a sea of "music," literally, rather than noise. (Literally music, because EVERY wave has a sound whether we hear it or not.) This is only one aspect of the secret of love; it heals everything.

Thanks again Bunti for your post and your kind words. And thanks to Armine, also for her post, for this "inspired" choice of Mrs. Shinn, and for her very sweet words and "ovation." :) It means a lot especially from you, my friend; thank you so much. ♥

thankyou zorba for your kind reply..
 yes this disease was triggered by extreme stress i was having from last two years..but now m much better in looking at things with the knowledge of loa..but that "tension and fear" for this disease is present in my subconcious mind...

well, I like your reply regarding talking to the disease n myself...
thankyou once again ..
your posts really have much impact on my mind ...that is why I specifically asked you to reply..

armine and you really have helped me regarding this issue..
thank you once again...

I probably will come up with some more questions when you will be back to the forum..

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:27:34 AM by bunti »

Offline Maverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 296
  • -Receive: 982
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2014, 08:24:13 PM »

Now, just because I like to work (as opposed to expecting something to happen out of thin air) and I like to encourage and motivate people to step things up in their lives, does that make a bad LOA follower?

The problem here is in the question itself, which is the fact that you, like many others, subconsciously believe and deal with the LOA as a cult. What do you mean by an "LOA follower?" Does any natural law have followers? Ever heard about Gravity follower? Entropy follower? Energy Conservation follower?

But when a law turns into a cult, we lose sight of its very meaning. We no longer understand it let alone utilize it. Thus, LOA has become a Dream Machine or a Magic Wand. The "Secret" for success and happiness. Or the "Key," finally, to our lovely, lovely, lovely "Universe" to give us all that we desire. Truth is, LOA has absolutely nothing to do with what we desire. LOA can even indirectly kill you, just like electricity or any other force in nature.

So back to "The Law" please. This law, among several other names, is the Law of Resonance. It's all about resonance. And now in light of this let's now read again your question (with a slight change): 

... just because I like to work (as opposed to expecting something to happen out of thin air) and I like to encourage and motivate people to step things up in their lives, does that make a bad LOA application?

Now clearly the question is irrelevant, or at least incomplete. While working, or not working, how do you resonate? This is all that matters. You may work and achieve absolutely nothing, and you may not work and still get what you expect LITERALLY out of thin air.

The reason is, EVERYTHING comes out of thin air, my friend. This is a little secret that neither science nor even common sense could yet reach. There is no such thing as causality. The cause-and-effect relation you see in nature is only a "habit," not a "law." The real foundation of the universe is rather "synchronicity" not "causality."

Thus, even when you work, the result you get comes not because of your work, but "out of thin air," and by NO law whatsoever. It comes only according to the "habit" of nature—and even nature does change its mind sometimes.

That's why the more you properly apply the Law, the more you break the illusory chains of causality and instead reveal the foundation and the primacy of synchronicity. Finally, when you've experienced 1000 or 20000 synchronicities; when you daily have more synchronicities than causality relations and now synchronicity is the norm, only then will the world finally make sense to you, and you'll finally "get" it.

This world, now based on synchronicity instead of causality, is an incredible game. That's why the true mages, the only ones who seem to know such secrets, are quite playful and rarely serious. How could they be serious when they're in a world with no ground under their feet? A world totally free of any limitations? A world where literally everything is possible—even likely to happen regardless of any space or time considerations?

When there is no "cause" behind anything, everything changes: Even the "techniques" and "rituals" are no longer required. No longer "course of action" that you really need to follow. No longer "how" it's going to happen. No longer "time" to bind you, and no longer "when" to wait or expect. Even no longer "where." These all, clearly, are only "mental concepts" and "constructs," and all are illusory and irrelevant. The only truth is Here and Now, always; and the only question to ask is how you "resonate," simply because the only law there is, is the Law of Resonance.

- Take your time, maverick; I'll be absent for a couple of days, and I sincerely apologize for that (if you're willing to reply, of course.)

- Thanks Bunti for your post and for your very kind words. ♥ Thank you so much, Sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll first listen to what Armine sent and be back again in a few hours. See you soon.

Haha!
Okay! :D

What I mean by being an LOA follower is that I am a "LOA community" follower.
LOA doesn't give a shit whether one follows it or not, it works regardless.

Also as a law, you see reflections of yourself in everything that comes into your life.
If you feel I was replying to my "ideas" about your posts, guess what? I felt the same - you replying to your ideas about my posts.
Haha! Interesting. :)

I think it's time to agree to disagree.

If I have came across as braggy, my bad. :)
It's time for me to work on my presentation.

I like to challenge the ideas and I find myself giving examples of my real life to while making a point.
Bragging? hell no.

Offline Zorba

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2014, 11:21:27 PM »

Thanks, Maverick. But don't take "bragging" the wrong way please (and generally in my posts, please, always take the most loving, caring and respectful sense of the words; I may deny ideas, but I never deny or even criticize people.) So bragging is not exactly boasting, or swaggering, and for me it's more "pride" than "arrogance." In this sense we all brag indeed, occasionally at least.

By the way, Mave: most tough guys, it's been said, are actually more sensitive and touchy than anyone else. They're externally tough, but internally, not at all. :) I hope you're not that type of tough guy—or that the bragging thing is really all that you've seen in my posts. :)

Also as a law, you see reflections of yourself in everything that comes into your life.
If you feel I was replying to my "ideas" about your posts, guess what? I felt the same - you replying to your ideas about my posts.
Haha! Interesting. 

True. We can't help it. This is rather a famous problem in communications. We NEVER reply to others' ideas and thoughts—or even know them. We always reply to OUR interpretations. Some, however, spend more effort than others to be a bit closer to the original intentions and meanings. So let's just do our best, my friend. :)

I think it's time to agree to disagree.

Do we disagree? I don't think so. :) You already "know" nothing is impossible; you just don't "believe" it. :D

Thanks again, Mave; and sorry I had to disconnect for the last two days. Take care and have a great night. ♥

Tags: