Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: still confused about LOA?  (Read 1413 times)

Offline FallingStar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 438
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
still confused about LOA?
« on: April 27, 2014, 06:39:29 AM »
Hey guys, I've been into manifesting for a while but it's been confusing me because I know that you have to let go of the outcome and feel good, but does that mean feeling good regardless of whether you get results or not, or feeling good in the process and be excited about the results? I've only been able to attract small things such as text messages, seeing certain people and I recently manifested a job interview too! I've been visualizing for fun and not in order to get what I desire, but is it okay to look forward to results too, as long as you aren't attached to a specific outcome?

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 283
    • View Profile
Re: still confused about LOA?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 07:11:58 AM »
Hi FallingStar (or should I call you "Rising Star" from now on? Lol!),

From my point of view, I feel letting go means holding no expectations of the outcome.
It's all about believing you already have what you want, and allow the Universe to do it's job. Your only job is to place the focus on yourself, do what you're comfortable with and feel good all the time!

Yup, just my opinion! :)

With Love,
E <3

Offline FallingStar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 08:00:14 AM »
oh okay, thanks! How do you believe that you already have what you want? Yesterday I manifested a text message just by imagining it playfully on my phone and then my boyfriend ended up texting me minutes later after I imagined him doing so! Is that one way of doing it?

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 08:16:36 AM »
That's one way of doing it, but remember to hold no attachment or expectation towards it. Just feel like as though you have receive your text message in real life. Be happy and grateful for the text message, and you will have more coming to you! :) I hope I'm not confusing you! Haha. Shift your focus after the visualisation, so you won't keep thinking about the outcome!

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 1419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
I'd also say dare to raise your stakes. Dream big! You have nothing to lose right?! It's not always testing, is it working? Is it working? It's about visualizing your wildest desires and then just forgetting about it and not scanning your reality and getting disappointed if it doesn't turn up fast enough. Just have the knowing that if it hasn't come yet then maybe there's a better timing or something even better that is coming.
Everybody here seems to be always doing those tiny tests that it MUST be believable meaning you have to know HOW something comes about and if you don't then it must not be possible. Like Bashar says: "When you drop the need for everything to make sense, then you make dollars"
I usually visualize a bunch of things that I have no idea how to get, some of them I get, some not, but I never get upset about the ones I didn't get, I jump with joy for the things I do ;D
For example ( I made this comment on another thread but I'll use it again cause it's so simple and effective) I wanted a new DSLR camera, at the moment I am home with my baby son so there was no way we could afford it and no way of knowing how it might come to me. So I visualized it and felt grateful for it and didn't think about it anymore after that.
2 days later my husband comes home with a brand new $1400 Nikon that they just gave him for free at the shop cause the new model had come in and they liked him so they just gave it to him as a gift (he doesn't work there he just went there to get something else) and I had not even mentioned to my husband that I wanted a camera at all nor anything about using LOA. The universe knew and it just came to me. At the same time I visualized more money and a day later we got an unexpected tax return $4500, we were sure that we would owe money and have to pay them but no sir, they gave us money :D So see- it works, so stop testing, start creating ;)

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1969
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 08:51:15 AM »
I've only been able to attract small things such as text messages, seeing certain people and I recently manifested a job interview too!

There is nothing small in the universe. Everything is big. If you treat something as small or big, it will manifest as a self fulfilling prophecy.

Offline FallingStar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »
I believe in the law of attraction, I have manifested a trip to California before! I guess I'm just out of practice. I even manifested the California trip without knowing I used the LOA!

Offline EvilZeroSc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 561
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 10:29:06 AM »
When you let go, it just means don't be worried about when or how its going to happen...don't feel bad.  Live your life and be happy....You only need to focus on holding the vision of what you want...the end results.  And you can look forward to it, like a kid waiting on Christmas that with each sign only makes you more excited which in turn makes the manifestation happen even faster.....its like it picks up more and more steam because you reinforce the vision of your desire as coming true by allowing any signs to make you more and more excited....the more excited you are the faster it will occur.

letting go just means don't worry, no bad feelings, it doesn't mean forgetting or don't expect it to happen.....just don't think your going to feel bad if it doesn't happen....the point is proving your going to be happy without this thing....whether it comes true or not....

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:42:49 AM by EvilZeroSc »

Offline lunareclipse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 1419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 10:30:14 AM »
Great, I love love love manifesting trips  :D I manifested all my trips, too many to count, anything from all over Europe multiple times, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Cuba, Costa Rica, Australia, New Zealand... :)
But for me it's laziness that is my weak side :D Every time I use it I get great results, but most of the times I just forget to use it or don't put any effort into it. I'm a leo, what can I say  :)

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 862
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 11:53:09 AM »
Re look forward to things, sure it is called optimism. As long as you are still feeling contentment, and not placing emphasis on the how and when, letting go, is actually quite liberating and exciting.

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 12:35:46 PM »
So it's okay to have the mindset like....
"I'm looking forward to the beginning of a new chapter with my boyfriend!" right?

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 03:04:11 PM »
So it's okay to have the mindset like....
"I'm looking forward to the beginning of a new chapter with my boyfriend!" right?

Yes, as long as you do not hang on, the how / when /why etc.

Offline FallingStar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »
what helps me not worry about the how or when is if I approach it like it's a game, and imagine it happening to me just to feel good. that's what I used to do a lot when I was in highschool and it really worked!

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 11:43:58 AM »
what helps me not worry about the how or when is if I approach it like it's a game, and imagine it happening to me just to feel good. that's what I used to do a lot when I was in highschool and it really worked!

If I could get back to how I thought in high school - LOA would be a breeze for me.

Offline FallingStar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 02:16:29 AM »
that's what I'm working towards!

Tags: