Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Inspirational Quotes!  (Read 35342 times)

Offline believe17

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1022
  • -Receive: 146
  • GOD MAKES THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE! BELIEVE!
    • View Profile
Re: Inspirational Quotes!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »
Love this one! M girlfriend is already mine!

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 283
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 09:25:28 AM »
Count your blessings. Be Thankful Everyday :)

ďBe thankful that you donít already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you donít know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when youíre tired and weary
Because it means youíve made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings.Ē

[Source: http://www.purposefairy.com/5778/the-power-of-gratitude-why-gratitude-brings-happiness/]

With Love,
E <3

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 02:32:31 PM »
Again, this might not be relevant to the Law Of Attraction, but it's something in which I would really like to share with all of you. It's with regards to God's plan for your mate. The words below had made a very strong impact on me.

His Plan For Your Mate
You long to give yourself completely to someone,
To have a deep soul relationship with another,
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively,
But God saysÖ

ďNo, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone, with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to ME.
To having an intently personal and unique relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction foundÖ
Then will you be able of the perfect human relationship I have planned for you.
You will never be united with another until you are united with Me, exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires or longing.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing.
One that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best.
Please allow me to give it to you.

Just expect the greatest things. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you.

Just wait. Thatís all. Donít be anxious, donít worry.
Donít look at the things others have gotten or that Iíve given them.
Donít toil at the things you think you want.

Just keep looking off away up to ME, or youíll miss what I want to show you.
And then, when youíre ready, Iíll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than youíll ever dream of.
You see, until you are ready and until the one for you is ready (I am working even this very moment to have  both of you ready at the same time), until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you canít experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with MeÖ and thus, the perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love.

In my time, I want you to see it in the flesh. A picture of your relationship with Me and to enjoy materially and concretely, the everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love that I offer you with Myself.

Know that I love you utterly.

I am God Almighty, believe it and be satisfied.Ē

Offline scars

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 437
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 09:02:00 AM »
Thank you jellybelly for your quote!
Are you christian? just wondering.. because I don't want to offend you
since I've learned about the LOA  I came to realize that God is Me. Like I am part of God and God is in Me. In other words, I AM God.
This is why when I read your post I interpreted it as self-love. Not until I love myself more than anything, I won't have that thrilling relationship I've always wanted.
Do you think the same ? Just sharing my thoughts  :)

Much love to you and positive vibes!

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 05:14:13 PM »
Thank you jellybelly for your quote!
Are you christian? just wondering.. because I don't want to offend you
since I've learned about the LOA  I came to realize that God is Me. Like I am part of God and God is in Me. In other words, I AM God.
This is why when I read your post I interpreted it as self-love. Not until I love myself more than anything, I won't have that thrilling relationship I've always wanted.
Do you think the same ? Just sharing my thoughts  :)

Much love to you and positive vibes!

Hi Scars,

You're welcome! To be honest, I only found God recently. Talking to God and knowing that He is here for me, it makes me feel peaceful.

No worries about offending or not but everyone got their own views towards things. To me, I see it as God's words to me. I know everything is going to be okay cos God is with me. Of course besides God's love, I need to have self-love too. It's totally okay for you to see it that way cos different people have different perspectives!

Sending positive vibes over to you too! :)

With Love,
E <3
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:45:10 PM by jellybelly05 »

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 05:25:22 PM »
For those who believes in God, I'm sharing the following which also made an impact in the choices I'm planning to make today. Because of this, I decided to hold back and trust His plans for me :)

"A woman who fears the Lord will not run away from God to satisfy her longings and relieve her anxieties. She will wait for the Lord. She will hope in God. She will stay close to the heart of God and trust in His promises. The prospect of departing into the way of sin will be too fearful to pursue; and the benefits of abiding in the shadow of the Almighty too glorious to forsake" - John Piper

With Love,
E <3

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2014, 10:00:33 AM »
Today's quote:

"You've come too far to settle. Don't get discouraged. Don't get frustrated. Don't get tired of waiting. Your breakthrough and harvest is coming."

This is really a great reminder for me for now. Patience and more patience. Faith and more faith! I know that whatever that I want is coming! Yours is coming too!

Enjoy your Friday! Have a great weekend! May you be blessed with love and happiness!

With Love,
E <3

Offline Priyanka121

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2014, 07:07:23 AM »
For those who believes in God, I'm sharing the following which also made an impact in the choices I'm planning to make today. Because of this, I decided to hold back and trust His plans for me :)

"A woman who fears the Lord will not run away from God to satisfy her longings and relieve her anxieties. She will wait for the Lord. She will hope in God. She will stay close to the heart of God and trust in His promises. The prospect of departing into the way of sin will be too fearful to pursue; and the benefits of abiding in the shadow of the Almighty too glorious to forsake" - John Piper

With Love,
E <3

Love this one!

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 08:38:56 PM »
I was talking to my friend and he kept reminding me of this sentence:-

"Seek permanent happiness, not temporary relief."

Every single thing that we do or ever wanted derives from love and happiness. Without love and happiness, our life will be basically nothing. Thus, if possible, at this very moment, fill yourself up with limitless love and happiness. That's when your life will start to change and you will start experiencing miracles. Don't say you can't do it until you start trying. Even the slightest effort counts and make a difference in your life.

Wishing all of you love and happiness :D

With Love,
E <3

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2014, 07:40:46 PM »
Hello All,

You might want to spare some time to watch this video by Jim Carrey: http://www.mobiledia.com/news/199433.html

Trust me. It will be worth your half an hour. And you will definitely watch it for the second time.

"You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world and after you walk through those doors today, you will only ever have two choices: love or fear. Choose love, and donít ever let fear turn you against your playful heart."

I hope your Monday has been as good as mine! Something amazing is happening this week! Goodnight people! :)

With Love,
E <3

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2014, 02:04:11 PM »
This is taken from The Secret Daily Teachings:

Can you consider for a moment that there are wonderful things ahead for you? Can you put total trust and faith in the Universe and know you are so loved and that everything that happens is all happening FOR you? Because that is absolutely the case.Ē

"Everything in your life you have attracted to you, you did it because of the kind of person you are and especially because of the way you think and perceive the world." - This is exactly how the Law of Attraction works. When you choose to only fill your life with negativity, all that will be returned to you will be negative. However, when you choose to be positive at this very moment, everything that will be returned to you will definitely be positive. So take charge of your conscious mind and be positive now! You know that you can have that power!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:32:40 PM by jellybelly05 »

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 08:36:32 AM »
"There is no need to investigate the unconscious past in you except as it manifests at this moment as a thought, an emotion, a desire, a reaction, or an external event that happens to you. Whatever you need to know about the unconscious past in you, the challenges of the present will bring it out. If you delve into the past, it will become a bottomless pit: There is always more. You may think that you need more time to understand the past or become free of it, in other words, that the future will eventually free you of the past. This is a delusion. Only the present can free you of the past. More time cannot free you of time. Access the power of Now. That is the key." - Excerpt from The Power Of Now

Offline jellybelly05

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »
God will wreck your plans when he sees that your plans are about to wreck you.

My Thoughts:
When you see that the thing or the person that you are expecting isn't coming to you, don't be disappointed. Have the heart to see the very best out of every situation instead. Have you ever thought that you might not be receiving something or someone because the God (in your context: Universe) knows that the outcome of the situation at that point in timing will turn out to be bad? Instead of feeling sad and disappointed, try to see everything as a blessing in disguise. Be strong and don't ever give up. Trust God's (or Universe's) timing towards the situation. Amazing things are coming your way (and my way) now! :)

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1973
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2014, 06:25:08 PM »
God will wreck your plans when he sees that your plans are about to wreck you.

I have been able to integrate this in LOA. It might look contradictory to LOA since you are letting universe decide what you get. But that's not it. If you dig deep, you will understand that universe responds to feelings, not human forms. SO, you might want a particular person all day long, but if you are in Want mode, you aint getting him.

SO I focus on feeling. What is that feeling I am going after in a thing. And I feel that. And once I feel that I get things that will give me that feeling.

Offline LauraC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 919
  • -Receive: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2014, 08:02:21 PM »
its hard not to be in the "want" mode though

Tags: