Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Step right into a life of magic by being childlike  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Brian Guzman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 26
  • Staying focused on what you want with faith
    • View Profile
Step right into a life of magic by being childlike
« on: September 29, 2010, 06:26:54 AM »

Do you want to have an immediate increase in your level of joy and spiritual growth?  You can, by having a childlike Faith in the Divine.

What does that mean exactly?  What this means is that if you simply suspend disbelief and just believe in the power of the Infinite Intelligence with the same simplicity that a child would believe in Santa Claus, you'd experience a life of real magic from this day forward.

A lot of the problem is that our left brain/rational mind wants to jump in and totally understand exactly how all this works and to totally figure it all out, and that creates fear and doubt and a disconnection from the Infinite Intelligence.

The opposite would be to approach LOA and spirituality the way a child would, by believing in magic and just connecting with the Infinite Intelligence by feeling that Presence that is within us and is all throughout the physical universe and by then creating Knowings around all our desires.  A knowing is simply utter trust that you will manifest what you want.  If in a child-like way we could connect to the Infinite and have a knowing around each desire we have, there is no limit to what we could do.

This attitude can be used in every area of our life.  Want more money?  Be like a child and KNOW you can manifest it.  Want to be more confident?  Be like a child and KNOW you can create an image of being more confident and then step into this image as being your new reality.  Want more friends?  By suspending all disbelief, just KNOW you can attract more friends and you will be led to them.

Also, develop a relationship with the Infinite where you can communicate with it like a child.  Just know this Divine Energy is in everything and feel it within. KNOW itís there and communicate to it with simplicity.  This is similar to childlike prayer where you just connect then Ask, believe and receive.

Play around with the idea that it can be easy and even fun to live.  Sure, sometimes a thing will be very challenging and require real personal power and determination, but you can program yourself to have more personal power by KNOWING you can live in an empowered, strong way so that when those difficult times arise, you have already made yourself believe you can be a powerhouse of a person.

Keep up the childlike attitude of your knowing with each desire so that these things sink in to a point of it being really rooted in faith. If doubts pop up, try to just think, "Ok, I can choose fear and doubt or knowing and trusting, I'm going to know. It's my choice at any given time."

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2459
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
Re: Step right into a life of magic by being childlike
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 01:52:11 AM »
I really like this post and it couldn't be more true.  I saved it in my notes in my email so I can share it with many.  Thank you!!

Offline RD Warrior

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 04:11:55 AM »
Someone has told me about believing in a childlike manner, and it's true. Most of us, because of what we've been told can't happen, have a hard time in believing that we can accomplish anything that isn't what is a "normal" expectation. The Santa Claus reference is really good. When we were kids, most of us believed that Christmas day would bring about all kinds of wonders that we couldn't believe in for the rest of the year - and generally, that was true. If I wanted Santa to bring something, I asked, was excited and believed it would happen. It may take some work, having grown into adults hearing all that we couldn't have or do, but that's what faith is - believing it will come to you, without the doubts of the rest of the world allowing you to let go of that faith.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 383
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 07:08:55 AM »
 8) Bumping old threads lately.... cause well... Be blessed all and not stressed. Truly wish so many of the past were still here.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline YYS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
I recommend you all watch "Little boy". It's a good movie about faith, faith of a little boy.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 744
  • -Receive: 1360
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 09:48:42 PM »
What a beautiful and inspiring post! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.  :)

Tags: