Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Poll

how can i apply the law of attraction so that my ex boyfriend can come back?

email: lili.lefty@yahoo.com
12 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: help with applying the law of attraction to get my ex boyfriend back  (Read 6766 times)

Offline loveinmylife

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
ive been with this guy on and off for about 3 yrs. but for the last yr we bacame official. while me and him was messing he did a couple of things that made me loose trust on him. we tried being official but things were difficult at times because i didnt trust him and was still angry at him for what he did while we was just messing around. well the year that we was official i know he didnt cheat and tried really hard to make things work between us. but i would constantly find something to fight about. it was usually me being a jelouse freak. he ended things with me about 2 months ago and i really want us to get back together. the last time i spoke to him he said that he doesnt want to be with me and that he doesnt love me the way i want him to love me. ive been so sad ever since then and havent been able to bring my hopes up. can someone help me apply the law of attraction to this situation? i love this man very dearly and i know he does too; but my past negativity (jelousy) has made me loose him. please someone help me....

Offline LoaCoachNZ

• Learning The Law Of Attraction Is AMAZING!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 22
  • You can attract EVERYTHING you want in life!
    • View Profile
Re: help with applying the law of attraction to get my ex boyfriend back
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 12:29:29 AM »
Hi loveinmylife,

Firstly, It takes guts to post something like this loveinmylife, well done.  You are not alone! Believe me, this type of situation is SO common, and is it possible to attract an ex partner back in to your life?  It has and can be done :)  Jealousy is a very powerful emotion, that has a very powerful affect on ones life.  A great place to start is to get absolutely clear on what it is you DO want!  There is a process to this, so lets make a start in raising you level of vibration about who you really are and what you really want.  Sound good?  When your ready.. let me know :)

Offline bravelioness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 705
  • -Receive: 329
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 12:44:58 PM »
@LoaCoachNZ-I have a similar story like hers.It's still a long & rough journey.I'm starting to feel better but I'm having setbacks at times.Well,I just want to get over with this negative state of mine and the best,me having my end result.I think I'm kinda ready.Just stated the EFt combined with the Hooponopono.Can you help us further now? :D

Offline LoaCoachNZ

• Learning The Law Of Attraction Is AMAZING!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 22
  • You can attract EVERYTHING you want in life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 02:04:05 PM »
Hey Loveinmylife & Bravelioness,

EFT is terrific! I myself have just started using this and the results have been tremendous :)  Please keep me posted on your progress with EFT, I would love to hear more.

Ok heres some suggestions to getting started:
Right, small steps here! Lets get really clear, really specific on what it is that you want.... So today make three lists.  1st list is everything that you have to be grateful for in your life.  Expressing an attitude of gratitude has a very powerful affect on raising your level of vibration and Law of Attractions job is to match vibrations. Send out positive vibrations and get positive, events, circumstance and results.  2nd list is everything you do NOT wants in a relationship, really bring out all the negatives here and get them down on paper. E.g. I don't want someone that's unfaithful.  I don't want someone that disrespects me.  I don't want someone that ignores me and doesn't care about my feelings etc. 3rd list, take all your do NOT wants and ask yourself the all important question  "So what do I want?"  E.g.  I don't want someone that disrespects me.  So what do I want?  I want someone that loves me, listens to me and treats me with respect! Keep going until your list is complete! The more the better :D

That's it for today :) 
When you have done this, congratulate yourself!!! You have just given attention, energy and focus to that of which you DO want! Small steps of progress is all your looking for.

Keep me posted :)