Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: is it possible to attract a guy in other country?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline myspace

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
is it possible to attract a guy in other country?
« on: November 29, 2013, 01:35:59 AM »
hi
i have been reading about LOA .... i wanted to ask is it possible to attract  a guy in other country?....i wanted to attract my ex ... was going just fine from no contact to him calling me several times a week ...tiny successes like attracting contact, meeting,romantic talks etc ... problem is that he is now moving to other country for work purpose....is it still possible to attract him and have a wonderful life with him ?what should i do for us to be united again ?  how did i attract him moving away from me?   ... i know every thing is possible if i believe ...but now what should my beliefs be ???? and what all should i do??? ....please help. :) :)

Offline sugarlily

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 92
    • View Profile
Re: is it possible to attract a guy in other country?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 02:00:37 AM »
I attracted a guy from America (I'm Canadian). What I did was visualize us being together everyday, and he started showing signs that he was interested in me on facebook. I was detached because I didn't think anything could ever happen between us. I just visualized for fun! Then one day after talking to him regularly for several months, he asked me to come and visit him! We knew each other for a long time before that so our parents were okay with it (he was 20 and I was 22 at the time). So I went to visit him and I just KNEW something was gonna happen-and it did! He ended up  kissing me but since I only saw him for a week, it didn't go any further than that. He said he wanted me but the distance wasn't what he wanted. Oh well, now I'm happily dating a guy from my own country :) I hope this helped!

Offline myspace

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 11:32:43 AM »
i am not against him going to other country for success.. i m happy for him :) because he deserves this.. i m just a little bit scared as if how will i now manifest him in my life being in different country...i have attracted him earlier also, i know i can do this but now when he is countries apart from me i just need some assurance that it can happen.I desire for him and me to be in love and happy with each other. What should i do now... what should be i thinking i dont know... For now i m scared and worried as now its possible or not?...this is making me depressed n out of my vortex... how should i replace this feelin.... :( please help me ...i am confused...

Offline PositiveAttraction

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 82
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »
i am not against him going to other country for success.. i m happy for him :) because he deserves this.. i m just a little bit scared as if how will i now manifest him in my life being in different country...i have attracted him earlier also, i know i can do this but now when he is countries apart from me i just need some assurance that it can happen.I desire for him and me to be in love and happy with each other. What should i do now... what should be i thinking i dont know... For now i m scared and worried as now its possible or not?...this is making me depressed n out of my vortex... how should i replace this feelin.... :( please help me ...i am confused...

Anything is possible. I attracted a guy after being obsessed with him for 2 years!! I didn't realise it was LOA at work but it happened and everything was just the way I wanted.
That's the thing about believing. You don't expect and wonder about how things will fall in place, you just have to put yourself in the place you want to be in with  and experience the whole set up like its already happening and replace the negative now with the positive tomorrow because if you start despairing it affects your belief which is the most crucial part

Offline myspace

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 12:54:10 PM »
thank you @PositiveAttraction ... :) :)

i understand allowing should be there on my part....but his leaving the country has suddenly popped unlimited and unnecassary questions in my mind . All of a sudden i m feeling scared and low and missing him.. earlier also i used to miss him but but there was a confidence in me that he will be with me one day n that he is for me... so want to assure myself that even distances apart he will be with me one day...may be this is universe's some way of getting us together ... :)

Offline sugarlily

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 92
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 05:01:37 AM »
keep your mind open! being optimistic really helps. It worked for me when I attracted my American guy

Offline giftofgab

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 03:49:02 PM »
A read a story about a buddhist within my buddhist organization who had a ex boyfriend whom I believe moved to a different country ( I know he moved far away from her )for work and she chanted for them to reunite and she actually ended up being able to move to Singapore where he was located. Ironically a relative of hers introduced her to someone out there who had the same name as her ex, and they are now engaged, lol. Her and her ex work in the same building, so yeah I think its very possible. :).

Offline Mr positive

• Thank You
  • -Given: 283
  • -Receive: 604
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Att
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 03:55:32 PM »
Its possible of course! Just got to believe like every one else said! Don't have to know when or how just got to believe you can!

Tags: