Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: best book ever on loa!  (Read 2138 times)

Offline livebetter91

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 58
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
best book ever on loa!
« on: November 08, 2013, 06:48:53 AM »
So u was suggested by a friend to read this book called "the meville reader". Great read! It gives techniques and testimonials to its working and has a five star rating. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about it I see why now. Anyone who is interested check it out! This book wl lift ur spirts and make u believe anything is possible!

Offline FindDivineTogether

• My Faith is strong enough to part Seas, and my Belief is all i need to truly succeed!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4317
  • -Receive: 4826
  • God will ALWAYS make a way...never doubt this!!!
    • View Profile
Re: best book ever on loa!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:55:25 AM »
Thanks for the info :D

Offline devilllson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 323
  • -Receive: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »

"the meville reader".

so where did you find it, I googled that, and I think I may need some more info, author might help me.

thanks!

Offline livebetter91

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:40:36 AM »
I found it on amazon.com. it is a collection of I think seven of neville goddards books. I downloaded it to my kindle app on my phone. Apparently the guy neville was from some time ago but he is still one of the most famous teachers of loa. It has stories of ppl who have heard his testimonials and have gotten success in.whatever they want. For ex one concept is u will get whatever u want if u picture what it looks like after it has already happened. Alot of stories in his book tell of ppl getting exactly that! And some involved changing the actions of the ppl surrounding them. It can be done! This book had five stars on amazon:)

Offline devilllson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 323
  • -Receive: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 08:51:15 AM »
Oh the Neville reader, ok I thought that may be whom you meant, I googled meville and got melville something or other.  thanks i'm on the same frequency now!

Offline livebetter91

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 09:35:04 AM »
Sorry didnt realize my typo there. But yeah it is really good and uplifiting. Let me kno what u think if u read it:)

Offline bb9

• Thank You
  • -Given: 176
  • -Receive: 243
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 01:21:46 AM »
I'm reading the Neville Reader now! It is a great book.  Anything is possible. When people say you can't change others or influence their behavior with LOA, I don't think they are believing enough in their own creation power.  When anything comes to us through LOA someone has changed a behavior to bring that to you! Life is great and I am in control!

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1973
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 01:26:43 AM »
I don't know if Neville Reader has "Power of Awareness" in it. It is by far his best book.

Offline Syrena

• Thank You
  • -Given: 943
  • -Receive: 618
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 01:37:49 AM »
When anything comes to us through LOA someone has changed a behavior to bring that to you!

Omg this is so true!! I met the guy from my school I had a crush for 2 months and during those 2 months I daydreamed a lot with him and it happened that in the last day of January I met him because the driver of the bus I go everyday to school listened to my conversation between a friend and he noticed I was in love with someone. He didn't really knew the guy that well but still the guy was brought to me by the bus driver! It's like he was being controlled by the Universe at that moment because days later he told me "I think I really shouldn't have done that... What the guy had thought of me? (laughs)" :))

And just to say that everyday I always have some friend coming with me in the bus to school in the morning and the day I met my crush, none of my friends came that day! One fell asleep and lost the bus, the other her father decided to drive her to school instead of her going in the bus and the another one has gone to school in a different bus. If one of my friends had came with me that day, my crush wouldn't have sat beside me in the bus and we wouldn't have met.
So yes, people can be "controlled" so you can reach your goals. And they can be influenced and change their behavior with you...

The Universe is just wonderful!! ;D

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 616
  • -Receive: 511
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 02:51:04 AM »
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:59:11 AM by ImaginationisKing »

Offline kammy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 262
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 01:58:18 PM »
Life is great and I am in control!

We are not in control.Thats an illusion.Even the universe is not in control.The universe is in only the discipline but not control.

Tags: