Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: whats destiny tuning?  (Read 6847 times)

Offline sg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 237
  • Am so grateful for everything I have in my life.
    • View Profile
whats destiny tuning?
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:28:21 AM »
Hi,

what is destiny tuning Heather is talking about in this video?

http://www.manifestationmiracle.com/?hop=unica2

Anyone knows?
Thank you universe.

Offline raindancer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: whats destiny tuning?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »
I am wondering the same thing???

Offline sharon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 04:58:21 AM »
Hi, If you check out Abraham Hicks on YouTube you will find everything you need to know about high and low vibration. Low vibration is when you feel sad, upset, angry..... high vibration is when you feel happy, excited, amazing. When you feel good, you attract more good stuff to you and when you feel bad you attract more bad stuff into your life.

What it boils down to is that you need to feel good every day in order to have a great life. There are lots of Abraham Hicks videos on everything. Good luck, Sharon x

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 10:35:50 PM »
I was curious about this, too.  All the reviews online are bogus, just sites designed to get you to opt into the product.  If all it is is having a positive vibration, that's pretty lame.  And it FAR from some kind of secret info "they" don't tell you about in "other" LOA programs. 

Offline Loapioneersdotcom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 08:35:11 PM »
"This same power that brought universal substance into existence will bring your individual thought or mental picture into physical form. There is no difference in the power. The only difference is a difference of degree. The power and the substance themselves are the same. Only in working out your mental picture, it has transferred its creative energy from the Universal to the particular, and is working in the same unfailing manner from its specific center, your mind."

This quote is from this free vintage e-book: www.loapioneers.com

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
Last post April 28, 2011, 12:46:49 PM
by peter_93
1 Replies
Last post October 15, 2012, 04:13:36 AM
by I Love Rainbows
2 Replies
Last post August 27, 2013, 10:31:58 AM
by FindDivineTogether
2 Replies
Last post May 07, 2014, 07:57:57 PM
by Power of Love

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • katiepalatine4: please help me out. i need advice! http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17955.0
    Today at 12:22:11 AM
  • tosy: How to not give a sh*t anymore about the X? I don't want to care about him anymore, but I can't seem to not care. I feel that I might not want him back anymore! !
    August 30, 2014, 11:08:37 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: What do i do? There's nothing to do..just be happy in the moment, be at peace with your choices and stay open to all possibilities..my days of forcing things, trying different methods and forcing myself to ''date''  strangers or people i don't like is over ;D
    August 30, 2014, 10:40:20 PM
  • therealo: Rising star, what I did first is search in myself why I had attracted this situation and then I work from there through meditation and power affirmation. Basically I took my power back, after that I focused on the good aspects of my work and my boss. I send love to you and vibrations of success for all your desires.
    August 30, 2014, 10:37:50 PM
  • LauraC: universe, please, why are you taking so long ?
    August 30, 2014, 10:33:22 PM
  • risingstar: You are right FDT... A great relief comes when we make peace with the reality and knowing that even this state is a necessary step towards manifestation.. Anyways, what do u personally do to manifest your desire of having a life partner, if i may ask? :)
    August 30, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: who doesn't?? again..its the way you look at things that will create and shape your life..thats why accepting what is makes a huge difference..you aren't miserable and worried all the time...
    August 30, 2014, 08:06:51 PM
  • risingstar: That's great FDT :) i wish to be like you..but i have a lot of fear of ending up alone :-|
    August 30, 2014, 08:05:36 PM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): @tosy - You can start with the 'Power of Awarenss'. Follow up with 'The Law and the Promise' and 'Your Faith is Your Fortune' http://www.audioenlightenment.com/neville-goddard-free-ebooks
    August 30, 2014, 07:54:52 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: No...just focused on myself...made a life for myself that i enjoy..open to whatever, or whomever comes :)
    August 30, 2014, 07:54:19 PM
  • risingstar: Dear FDT, i love reading your posts :) wanted to ask you did you manifest any other guy then.. ?
    August 30, 2014, 07:50:13 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: After yeeears of ''waiting'' you'll learn not to anymore and just be happy for what is. Eventually everyone gets there, you have no choice if you choose to have a Life, that is!
    August 30, 2014, 07:36:35 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Either one of two thin gs will happen..you'l manifest what you want..soon..or you'll grow tired of it all and decide to accept what is and move on..either way..it'll be right!
    August 30, 2014, 07:35:29 PM
  • tosy: But then deep down inside, I actualy still love him very, very much. Lol am I insane?
    August 30, 2014, 07:33:36 PM
  • tosy: As much as I feel guilty for causing my breakup, and wanting to attract a relationship with my guy again, I sometimes do feel hurt/angry.. feel like saying to him "F* you for treating me like this as if you had a personality change within that one day!!" I wonder if it's normal to feel this way
    August 30, 2014, 07:32:24 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: After so many yeeears, its all i have :D that, and God!!!!!!
    August 30, 2014, 07:32:06 PM
  • tosy: FDT: I admire your optimism <3
    August 30, 2014, 07:29:52 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Ohhh i had the feeeling place for yeeeears and everytime i came close (many times!!) the door was slammed in my face so..its best to let it go and move on..be happy for what is...its the only choice!
    August 30, 2014, 07:07:59 PM
  • Maverick: http://elitedaily.com/dating/20-reasons-youll-never-get-ex/669571/
    August 30, 2014, 05:58:07 PM
  • Tenko: quoting the radio: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yw3cKVTD9c
    August 30, 2014, 02:50:14 PM
  • tosy: Which book by Neville Goddard do you think I should start with?
    August 30, 2014, 02:48:16 PM
  • Tenko: gotta love this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWj0CiM8WU
    August 30, 2014, 02:44:52 PM
  • Tenko: and unconditional love to u and ur dreams
    August 30, 2014, 02:41:11 PM
  • Tenko: Fdt u can't gat ur lover or your job right now, u can't control conditions but u can get to the feeling place of it. Make it your intend to manifest the feeling and let that be your first manifestation.. Love to u.
    August 30, 2014, 02:37:05 PM
  • risingstar: Thanks Therealo for replying.. :) What did u do? visualizations or writing down their positive aspects etc?
    August 30, 2014, 02:34:20 PM
  • therealo: Hi Risingstar, I have not changed years of negativity, but I have changed one year of very difficult relationship with my boss in a 3 weeks time. Ande the difference is amazing !
    August 30, 2014, 01:35:58 PM
  • risingstar: Hello everyone.. Is there anyone who treated years of negativity through LOA?
    August 30, 2014, 10:44:28 AM
  • Raina33: oh okay, thanks maverick
    August 30, 2014, 10:37:16 AM
  • katiepalatine4: hey guys check out my thread please! really need your help.http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17955.msg144859;topicseen#new
    August 30, 2014, 10:23:16 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: And that was yeeeeears ago, so you see you can move on and be okayy with it!
    August 30, 2014, 09:13:09 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal