Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: So sad I can't get this to work. :(  (Read 505 times)

Offline Chloe Grace

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 4
  • Learning...
    • View Profile
So sad I can't get this to work. :(
« on: September 22, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »
Hi there,

Can anyone give me any advice why I can't get this manifesting to work for me?  I've been reading Pam Grout's book (E2) and I'm trying to just do her basic experiment of thinking on one thing only for 48 hours, all positive thoughts about it, believing it's going to happen, and the manifestation is supposed to happen.

I was believing that a check that I am owed by an insurance company would arrive in the mail to me by this afternoon. There's no reason why it shouldn't get here, so I believed with what I thought was my whole heart and mind that of course it was coming and would definitely be here by today.

I am so disappointed it didn't come. :(  I need the funds from that check for bills at the end of the month, and I believed with all my being that of course it would be here.  What more could I do?  Isn't it all about believing, having no doubt or negative thinking about the thing being manifested? 

Could it be that I was hoping to manifest more money than the check would produce, but that I held back from hoping for that because that manifestation seemed like too big of a longshot?  I thought I would first manifest something smaller just to get encouraged that I could later manifest greater things next.

I'm confused and so disappointed.  Ugh.  Am I reading the wrong book or doing this wrong?  Please help, because I need to figure this out quick so I can get everything paid by the end of the month- unlike last month where I had checks bouncing and I felt like a complete failure.   :(

Thank you,
Chloe

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 706
    • View Profile
Re: So sad I can't get this to work. :(
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »
Hi Chloe,

Dont be sad, ok :)

Do whatever you do once again but this time lets NOT focus on the check, let you FoCUS on YOU. Meaning you thinking about how does it like once you are able to pay off the bills. Focus on that state instead of the check and let the universe helps you to pay off the bills, you could be winning a lottery or some long lost family decide to send you some money. Check is only a way and shift the focus on you!

I was trying to manifest a straight teeth months ago and nothing changed. Then i realize that i focusing on the teeth, not me. Then i shift my thinking, from the teeth to the happy me who get my straight teeth. I did what i need to do and went to the dentist for my braces which later i found that my company would cover the expenses. Now i got the best braces in the market and i didnt even pay for it.

Good luck!

Offline magic lamp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 228
  • -Receive: 1747
  • I create my own reality!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 03:33:11 AM »
oooooww, i just finished reading this book last month. nice read. and yea, i had success on all those experiments and it didnt even take 48 hrs. some happened in less than 24 hrs  ;D

so from what i can see is that you have to trust that it will happen. trust is a major component. you have to have a blind faith that universe is bringing you what you asked for in 48 hrs.
in your case, there is some fear involved coz you have to pay bills on time. so trust is absent which is why it is not working for you.
try asking for something small coz trust me i got every experiment  on time ;D

Offline Coley915

• Thank You
  • -Given: 505
  • -Receive: 301
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 03:58:28 AM »
I got halfway through and had results on every experiment so far.  Ask small and build bigger. :)

Offline truelove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3336
  • -Receive: 3612
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 04:03:06 AM »
I agree with ML. For the purpose of that book's experiments, you have to pick things you are not emotionally attached to first.

The point of the book is to show you that LA really works!! That's why, when people first start out they experiment with attracting a feather or a particular coloured flower. You are not emotionally attached.

If you are trying to attract something you NEED you will run into trouble, because that emotion will block you from attracting what you want.

UNtil you can master detachment, just try manifesting things that don't matter until you get the hang of it.

And I'm sure that while your attention is on trying to manifest flowers, vases, cars etc... that cheque will turn up.

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 06:19:54 AM »
TL and ML what book are you talking about?!

Offline Coley915

• Thank You
  • -Given: 505
  • -Receive: 301
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 06:24:25 AM »
TL and ML what book are you talking about?!

E-Squared.

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 06:47:29 AM »
Kindly please share with me the ebook please.. :)

Offline magic lamp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 228
  • -Receive: 1747
  • I create my own reality!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 07:40:51 AM »
yupe, Esquared by Pam Grout. i have it in my hand right now =)

Offline BlissAddict

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2013, 07:46:27 AM »
I don't know if my perception of your failing to manifest is worth much to you or not but two things stuck out to me in what you wrote.  The first one was that you "needed" the check.  Which implies that you still feel "lack".  Secondly, you expressed "disappointment" that it hasn't come even though there is no reason why it shouldn't have by now.  You'll get it :)

Offline Chloe Grace

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 4
  • Learning...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 09:56:19 AM »
Thank you all so much for posting your encouraging and WISE words!  Wow, I have a lot to think about.  It's so true that I never was feeling the feeling of what it feels like to have my bills paid on time, and that there was some fear behind it.  It makes sense that I need to not be emotionally attached to what I am manifesting, and that I instead need to keep my focus on me- not the object. 

I will try the experiments on things that are of lesser value to me, emotionally, so I can practice that detachment easier.  It's true that if I desperately need something- there is that feeling of desperation related to what the object will hopefully bring which will mess-up my ability to focus on the good feelings I'd feel when the manifestation is here. 

I will keep practicing and keep you posted.  Thank you, thank you for the encouragement, again.  :)

Offline BlissAddict

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 10:29:12 AM »
Chloe, the great thing is that we are all works in progress and through community we are able to shine the light sometimes.  I have lots of "can't see the woods for the trees" moments but I have absolute faith that each day I am receiving of experience or information that brings me closer to being the truer self that I am.  I truly feel that the moments when you have that light go on are worth every moment of contrast to get them.  Life is a glorious experience and just remember - you can't screw it up ;)

Tags: