Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 1314 times)

Offline bellaxoxo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 168
  • -Receive: 173
  • Faith is to believe...
    • View Profile
Facebook
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:27:39 AM »
Hi Everyone!!

My ex fiance keeps blocking,unblocking,blocking,unblocking me on fb.  Every time he blocks me i feel negative. Finally I just blocked him to make it END.  Now im wondering if that was a good idea or should I just allow him to block and unblock me all the time?   The funny thing is we don't even talk on there so why the heck is he doing that???I didn't want to block him but i felt like i needed to make it stop. 

What to do?Keep him blocked or unblock him and allow him to continue his block/unblock cycle?

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
  • -Given: 970
  • -Receive: 841
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 02:30:35 AM »
Ok so I blocked LW because I still have feelings for her, and I want to focus on my life and new relationship, so I blocked to give my all to the new things in my life. He probably still has feelings for you, but wants to see what you're up to, so unblocks you, and blocks again because he's jealous or something, blah blah, same cycle. I went through this phase too. If you block him, it'll just be easier for you so you don't see that he's blocked you or unblocked you again. I think it's a good idea to do it, so you can just focus on yourself rather than this game of blocking and unblocking. Just my opinion. :)

Offline lilly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 422
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 02:41:03 AM »
Hi Everyone!!

My ex fiance keeps blocking,unblocking,blocking,unblocking me on fb.  Every time he blocks me i feel negative. Finally I just blocked him to make it END.  Now im wondering if that was a good idea or should I just allow him to block and unblock me all the time?   The funny thing is we don't even talk on there so why the heck is he doing that???I didn't want to block him but i felt like i needed to make it stop. 

What to do?Keep him blocked or unblock him and allow him to continue his block/unblock cycle?

He is probably doing that to get a reaction from you and it is working ;)
Why he is trying to get a reaction from you, only you can know that, but if he didn't care he would be totally indifferent and wouldn't play that game.
On a side note, how can you tell that he is blocking you?

Offline bellaxoxo

• Thank You
  • Faith is to believe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 02:46:33 AM »
True.  I guess I was just wondering if that is going against LOA since it would be like me blocking the thing I want back? lol I feel like you are right though it would be easier for me to quit monitoring the blocking.

Offline bellaxoxo

• Thank You
  • Faith is to believe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 02:52:05 AM »
On a side note, how can you tell that he is blocking you?

The comments that he left on my pictures go black when he blocks me and then I know his account isn't just deactivated because his account is still there!  We have 1 mutual friend still.  I guess i'm monitoring it too because he is getting a reaction out of me.  So you are right it is working!

Tags: