Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Still having hard time being DETACHED!!!!  (Read 4615 times)

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 611
  • -Receive: 2069
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I think this Bashar video might help you:

Bashar - Circumstances Don't Matter Only State of Being Matters

It could explain why you were offered the temp position at your old school.  Bashar talks about echos, to see if you have actually changed.  If you react to being presented the same set of circumstances in the same way you always have, you haven't changed and your circumstances don't change.

Now you are getting a chance AGAIN to go back to your old school.  How are you going to react to it?

Offline FindDivineTogether

• My Faith is strong enough to part Seas, and my Belief is all i need to truly succeed!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4317
  • -Receive: 4824
  • God will ALWAYS make a way...never doubt this!!!
    • View Profile
WOW! I always felt my ''temp'' situation going back to Sub did show me that I wasn't really ready..i was a mess, I was all over the place, I was just so not prepared for it when it came and apparently neither was he...this is a very powerful realization and now I have proof!

This time I feel it would be different, I feel I would be different...I just feel stronger now and not so needy, I was so desperate back then. I want to go back, but it doesn't feel the same way to me now, it would be more exciting of course than where I am now, I would have contentment about it this time around, I am more grounded now.

Love this Bashar Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Glad you liked it! :)  It is one of his best!

I see how I've done the same thing in my situation.  Things start moving closer to where I want them to be, I get attached and make some of the same mistakes again.  I know I've made a lot of progress with myself because the mistakes I've made aren't nearly to the same degree or anything but I made some mistakes nonetheless.  And I know the feeling like I've changed (and I know I have! so much!) only to see that I haven't changed as much as I thought I had and as much as I really need to in order to align completely with what I want.  It's ok tho because it's all a learning experience and each day I see my progress and the things I still need to work on.

I am not sure how many echos or shots at what we want we end up getting before the universe says forget it, but I do know that I've learned something each time.  I just really hope that we keep getting as many chances as we need until we get it right!

• My Faith is strong enough to part Seas, and my Belief is all i need to truly succeed!
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Glad you liked it! :)  It is one of his best!

I see how I've done the same thing in my situation.  Things start moving closer to where I want them to be, I get attached and make some of the same mistakes again.  I know I've made a lot of progress with myself because the mistakes I've made aren't nearly to the same degree or anything but I made some mistakes nonetheless.  And I know the feeling like I've changed (and I know I have! so much!) only to see that I haven't changed as much as I thought I had and as much as I really need to in order to align completely with what I want.  It's ok tho because it's all a learning experience and each day I see my progress and the things I still need to work on.

I am not sure how many echos or shots at what we want we end up getting before the universe says forget it, but I do know that I've learned something each time.  I just really hope that we keep getting as many chances as we need until we get it right!

Oh me too..i hope G/U can hang in there with us, until we get it right!!!! LOL! We are both so worth it and will be much better for it :D

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I just watched the Bashar video again----------------it is his best one!

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
You know what, I believe we will keep getting as many chances as we need until we get it right.  Simply because we know what the deal is and we can recognize what's happening is just an echo and we can look to what needs to change to get it right.

Most people who don't know about LoA don't have that advantage so they might give up, stop wanting their desire because they believe they can't have it or don't do the inner work required to be able to vibrate at the frequency needed to align with their desires.

Now that you see what this all is as it's still in the process of coming together you've so got this!  Most of the time we don't see that until it's too late!  Awareness is such a huge part of the deal and since you are aware of it you can formulate a plan that will ensure you deal with the situation differently this time!

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6842
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
Ok so this is what i understand from my experience. Everything that you want is actually possible, that ex or that other person or whatever you want. That is given....

The issue is that we dont know how the manifestation is going to happen. So we keep running into a wall, essentially we try to force things to happen NOW or we continue to pick the same route over and over and over. This leads us nowhere.

But the universe KNOWS how we can get what we want, and it wants to lead us there in the path of least resistance. So it offers others ways to get there, but we continue to resist.

I made a little chart to explain. I am going to use my job history as a example because the relationship one is taking way too long.

So i had a desire, i really wanted to work for company X. Now i sent in my resume and nothing, also people told me well you need to have a medical background and you need to have business experiences. So i kept pushing and pushing and nothing. Then i gave up.

A) The job right after that was in a business office, dealing with projects and working with a very large corporate company. That job ended after about a year... so now i was looking for a new job again.

B) I found this job posting by chance for a hospital , to work on a project for them. Since i had experience from job A they hired me right away. I was working there until the project was completed.

Now i was once again looking for work, but then i remembered that job i wanted all that time ago and thought well i can try. I applied... and i got it :D

So now since i had business experience from job A and medical experience from job B i was able to manifest the job i originally wanted. The job i couldn't get WITHOUT those two. And none of this was pre planned, because i totally forgot about that job since it was years later..... but as you can see... i got the exact jobs and experience to actually MANIFEST what i originally wanted. In the perfect time and space for it.

So really the only thing that is keeping people from detaching is fear they will not get what they want by going to point A and point B. They keep trying and trying to get to the end result right away without actually letting the universe guide them there.

Detachment really means you are allowing the universe to TAKE You there, rather than you doing it yourself.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 06:58:18 AM by Mr Brightside »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
You know what, I believe we will keep getting as many chances as we need until we get it right.  Simply because we know what the deal is and we can recognize what's happening is just an echo and we can look to what needs to change to get it right.

Most people who don't know about LoA don't have that advantage so they might give up, stop wanting their desire because they believe they can't have it or don't do the inner work required to be able to vibrate at the frequency needed to align with their desires.

Now that you see what this all is as it's still in the process of coming together you've so got this!  Most of the time we don't see that until it's too late!  Awareness is such a huge part of the deal and since you are aware of it you can formulate a plan that will ensure you deal with the situation differently this time!
'''''

You are so right. I really get it now. I just feel so ready, once I am given the blessing of another opportunity I know now what I need to do. I thought before just wanting it...desperately...was what was going to keep me there, the fact that I even got to be there temporarily was amazing to me, I thought that's all I needed, but now I know.

I needed to change some things, and through that particular experience I did!!!!!!!! And I am still continuing to grow and change daily, I just needed to get my footing again AND I HAVE thanks to everyone here and by the grace of God!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 06:59:22 AM by FindDivineTogether »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ok so this is what i understand from my experience. Everything that you want is actually possible, that ex or that other person or whatever you want. That is given....

The issue is that we dont know how the manifestation is going to happen. So we keep running into a wall, essentially we try to force things to happen NOW or we continue to pick the same route over and over and over. This leads us nowhere.

But the universe KNOWS how we can get what we want, and it wants to lead us there in the path of least resistance. So it offers others ways to get there, but we continue to resist.

I made a little chart to explain. I am going to use my job history as a example because the relationship one is taking way too long.

So i had a desire, i really wanted to work for company X. Now i sent in my resume and nothing, also people told me well you need to have a medical background and you need to have business experiences. So i kept pushing and pushing and nothing. Then i gave up.

A) The job right after that was in a business office, dealing with projects and working with a very large corporate company. That job ended after about a year... so now i was looking for a new job again.

B) I found this job posting by chance for a hospital , to work on a project for them. Since i had experience from job A they hired me right away. I was working there until the project was completed.

Now i was once again looking for work, but then i remembered that job i wanted all that time ago and thought well i can try. I applied... and i got it :D

So now since i had business experience from job A and medical experience from job B i was able to manifest the job i originally wanted. The job i couldn't get WITHOUT those two. And none of this was pre planned, because i totally forgot about that job since it was years later..... but as you can see... i got the exact jobs and experience to actually MANIFEST what i originally wanted. In the perfect time and space for it.

So really the only thing that is keeping people from detaching is fear they will not get what they want by going to point A and point B. They keep trying and trying to get to the end result right away without actually letting the universe guide them there.

Detachment really means you are allowing the universe to TAKE You there, rather than you doing it yourself.

Yes I get it Stef!!!!!

And I feel in this situation is the same..and very connected to what the outcome will be overall.

I needed to get the part time position that I had last year..in order to get this full time position I have now..it literally was connected in so many ways, I was even told when I signed the contract for this new job that the Principal from last year gave me such an amazing recommendation that  out of all the people that applied---there were dozens---it was given to me due to the fact that the Principal last year liked me soooooooooooooo damn much..something the Principal who's retiring would NEVER do, she wasn't the type to help anyone EVER!!!!!!!!

So, I know that's how I got my foot back in the door, especially full time which I couldn't do without...so yes it is all connected :) 100%! And your diagram showed the connection as well...and the detachment of allowing G/U to show you the easiet BEST way of getting what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
So we keep running into a wall, essentially we try to force things to happen NOW or we continue to pick the same route over and over and over. This leads us nowhere.

We continue to resist because we don't know any better. In his book The Biology of Beliefs, Dr. Bruce Lipton said that the Subconscious Mind is controlling our day 95% of the time and the Conscious Mind only 5% so we CONSCIOUSLY desire a new goal BUT the driver of our bus has other beliefs, others directions in mind so it drives us based on where we believe and deserve to go.

Dr.Bruce Lipton: Subconscious Mind Is In Control 95% of The Day

So 95% compared to 5% that's a 19:1 ratio so your Conscious Mind drive the bus 1 mile in the new direction you want while your Subconscious Mind drives the bus 19 mile in the direction you don't want to go and you wonder why you are not going anywhere.

You need to REMOVE the resistance, remove the limiting beliefs that act like a ball & chain to your vibration so that you can FINALLY change your state of being like Bashar said and by changing your vibration, you will naturally be driven by BOTH your Conscious and Subconscious Minds toward where you want to go.

So YES, the circumstances don't matter and only your state of being matters BUT that state of being, that specific vibration you have right now is only focused 5% of the time by your Conscious Mind and the other 95% is controlled by your Subconscious Mind so in a sense if you REALLY want to master your state of being then you have no choice but to learn more about your SM and learn how to add and remove all the beliefs it has stored that makes it go where you don't want to.

Merlin
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:30:38 AM by Merlinworld »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Thank you for the video :)

• Thank You
    • View Profile

I think this Bashar video might help you:

Bashar - Circumstances Don't Matter Only State of Being Matters

It could explain why you were offered the temp position at your old school.  Bashar talks about echos, to see if you have actually changed.  If you react to being presented the same set of circumstances in the same way you always have, you haven't changed and your circumstances don't change.

Now you are getting a chance AGAIN to go back to your old school.  How are you going to react to it?

After watching this EXCELLENT VIDEO a few times I feel now more than ever that we do get chances, we do get the opportunity to make things right..if the purpose is to learn something each time and to be the best we can be than we will get the opportunity to reach the right outcome.

Offline truelove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3337
  • -Receive: 3650
    • View Profile
So we keep running into a wall, essentially we try to force things to happen NOW or we continue to pick the same route over and over and over. This leads us nowhere.

We continue to resist because we don't know any better. In his book The Biology of Beliefs, Dr. Bruce Lipton said that the Subconscious Mind is controlling our day 95% of the time and the Conscious Mind only 5% so we CONSCIOUSLY desire a new goal BUT the driver of our bus has other beliefs, others directions in mind so it drives us based on where we believe and deserve to go.

Dr.Bruce Lipton: Subconscious Mind Is In Control 95% of The Day

So 95% compared to 5% that's a 19:1 ratio so your Conscious Mind drive the bus 1 mile in the new direction you want while your Subconscious Mind drives the bus 19 mile in the direction you don't want to go and you wonder why you are not going anywhere.

You need to REMOVE the resistance, remove the limiting beliefs that act like a ball & chain to your vibration so that you can FINALLY change your state of being like Bashar said and by changing your vibration, you will naturally be driven by BOTH your Conscious and Subconscious Minds toward where you want to go.

So YES, the circumstances don't matter and only your state of being matters BUT that state of being, that specific vibration you have right now is only focused 5% of the time by your Conscious Mind and the other 95% is controlled by your Subconscious Mind so in a sense if you REALLY want to master your state of being then you have no choice but to learn more about your SM and learn how to add and remove all the beliefs it has stored that makes it go where you don't want to.

Merlin

Bruce Lipton is fantastic, such great information thanks Merlin.

Have you watched the full  talks on Biology of Belief and Psychology of change??

Great stuff.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Just received and email from my friend who works at my old school with my ''love'' and she said the Principal only works 2 days a week starting this week, she is moving end of this month!!!!!

So, the Interim Principal is a lady whom I worked with when I was there for 8 years and she is a sweet heart :)

They won't announce a permanent replacement until the end of September because they are in the process of looking she said, I would love it if its the woman who is filling in now..not sure she has all the qualifications, but she is really sweet.

I am just going to sit back and let all the pieces fall into place :D

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 749
  • -Receive: 787
    • View Profile
The issue is that we dont know how the manifestation is going to happen. So we keep running into a wall, essentially we try to force things to happen NOW or we continue to pick the same route over and over and over. This leads us nowhere. But the universe KNOWS how we can get what we want, and it wants to lead us there in the path of least resistance. So it offers others ways to get there, but we continue to resist.

This is why it is so important to just go with the flow and be grateful for whatever shows up. It may not look like what you want to happen, but I have found many times that even though it doesn't seem like things are going your way, they really are. Just be grateful and know things are working out for the best. This is the path of least resistance.

If you get frustrated and negative, that is the wall you keep hitting and that is what you will get more of. I have seen this  many times in my life and it is really amazing.

Tags: