Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Lets stop aging :)  (Read 2552 times)

Offline QueenOfCups

• Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 353
  • In it to win it
    • View Profile
Lets stop aging :)
« on: August 26, 2013, 06:37:16 AM »
Hello everyone I have a new manifestation that I have not seen talked about on this forum before. I am young only 25 years old and I want to do an experiment to see if I can stop physically aging. I believe it is possible as there are a few people in this world who do not age past a certain point. I also know someone who was in her 40s who looked very young, so I know it is possible. If anyone would like to join me on this experiment to stop aging feel free. :) actually it may be that I already look younger than I am, because I sometimes get IDed to buy lottery tickets and I am well over 18. At any rate lets stop aging! I will check in here every year to update you on my(non)progress.
Progress before perfection!

Offline ESP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 146
  • I've barely uncovered the extent of my true power
    • View Profile
Re: Lets stop aging :)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »
Here's an interesting tide bit, anyone who's working with the LOA and clearing up psychic debris that prevent other manifestations is already on part of the anti-aging track.  I've read about cases where because people's energy was cleared up of all a certain amount of that kind of stuff they found themselves in a situation where people have actually observed that they've started to look at least a little bit younger.

Of course I have to imagine that it could end up being a case of something that would require people to go in a bit deeper to go as far as ensuring that you never have to look older than maybe 20 or 30 years old.  I actually read that the mass majority of people who are able to project themselves as looking their best at all times would tend to choose to project themselves as being in their mid 30's, interestingly enough.  I think it's young enough to still look great but old enough to be taken seriously that must be the logic involved but I don't know.  My personal preference would be to stop aging now.

Offline Yummyhen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 35
  • I am what I believe I am. And that is a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:45:09 PM »
I swear one day...
We will be able to use the LOA to be immortal.
If i live to this day I would laugh.

Offline ESP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 146
  • I've barely uncovered the extent of my true power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 12:50:00 PM »
Based on the same theories I was reading that's actually an option you might say anti-aging is the first step.  However everyone suffering from fear of death isn't going to find the LOA very conducive to immortality.

Offline TinyFish

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 107
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 12:56:55 PM »
i think i've already done that one. my face looks the same as it did when i was in 8th grade ha ha and i'm well beyond that :P

Offline Newman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 531
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 05:14:25 PM »
Hahahaaa! ;D Now here we are! That is one of my most important goal - achieving immortality.
I've meditated on this maaany times.

I think it's possible to be eternally young.

So which way is the best? Releasing fear of death? Decide to be healthy and young? Just "living it" to be immortal and do not care?

I think all of them are important. And all of the previous comments are saying the truth.

However I have a new idea. So I have this "new man" stuff: let's decide that we are a new / next generation of humans, a "perfect" kind of homo sapiens. And if you are one of them (and it's up to you), then you are forever young / become young again and stop aging. It's quite easy - you have the perfect explanation, so it will be (can be?) done.  :D

Tags: