Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Gratitude for my brand new crush.....  (Read 2022 times)

Offline MSPLove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 52
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Gratitude for my brand new crush.....
« on: August 23, 2013, 02:28:14 AM »
I had a "Fred" for three years. 
(Those who don't know what a "Fred" is, go to YouTube and type in "Abraham Hicks Fred".... the video you come up with will explain it all.)

I've been getting over him for the past three weeks.  Personal decision.  It's been the greatest thing.  I'm so grateful for the new guy who came in and whom I developed a new crush on. 

Thank you for helping me see beyond Fred. 
I love that he has come into the picture (actually, I ALLOWED him in) to show me that there is a life beyond this one specific "Fred" person that I had for three years.  I don't take it as meaning that this life beyond Fred is going to be with HIM, necessarily..... just that there is certainly an amazing, magical life to be had, and it has nothing to do with any specific person. 

I just wanted to express gratitude for him today.    :)  He's cute, he's great, I'm enjoying loosely focusing on him throughout my days, and just enjoying life again. 

Offline Coral21

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Gratitude for my brand new crush.....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 11:29:09 PM »
I'm so happy for you! And thanks to you I listened to the Fred seminar (because I didn't know about Fred before I read your post) and it turned out to be exactly the advice from Abraham I need at this very moment! Thank you so much :D

Offline MSPLove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 11:40:13 PM »
I'm so happy for you! And thanks to you I listened to the Fred seminar (because I didn't know about Fred before I read your post) and it turned out to be exactly the advice from Abraham I need at this very moment! Thank you so much :D

You're welcome!  But the Universe deserves the thanks, because that's how It orchestrates these things.  Sometimes through other people.  I was moved to say something for myself... and for you, I guess.  :D

BTW... He's a cutie pie.  I'm learning more and more about him.  A writer, like me.  And he's a DOG person like me...can't really stand cats. 
(The previous "Fred" guy was a cat guy all the way... didn't care much for dogs.  haaa!) 

I don't have anything against cats, but hey... if a guy has to be one extreme or the other, I obviously prefer a dog guy.   ;)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:51:22 PM by MSPLove »

Offline Coral21

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 03:04:07 AM »
Aaahw that's great! Screw your old Fred then ;) But I know that feeling, I reject every guy who doesn't like dogs, no matter how cute and smart and sexy he is aha. I've grown up with dogs and want to have one myself when I move out. No discussion possible  ;D

Offline FindDivineTogether

• My Faith is strong enough to part Seas, and my Belief is all i need to truly succeed!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4317
  • -Receive: 4824
  • God will ALWAYS make a way...never doubt this!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:50:42 AM »
Ohhh I love dogs..i feel the same way..i had a Bichin Frise for 14 years and before that my father always had a dog in the house while we ere growing up, he loved dogs too   :)

Offline MSPLove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 07:09:08 PM »
Ohhh I love dogs..i feel the same way..i had a Bichin Frise for 14 years and before that my father always had a dog in the house while we ere growing up, he loved dogs too   :)

Hahaha!  I didn't flat out reject him, but inside I kind of went "Hmmph."  :/
:D 

I like cats.  I would've happily have been a step mommy to his cats.  But he would've had to have let me have my dogs too....
Anyway, that's obviously not even an issue NOW!!  hah! 

My new crush jokingly threatened to unfriend someone for celebrating National Cat Day.  :D  And he posted a wise quote recently about how you get back in life what you give out, so give out kindness.  So needless to say he's winning my heart piece by piece everyday.  I at least hope to get a friend out of it. 

Offline SilverSprings

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1153
  • -Receive: 504
  • Now I am Power Springs, WOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 12:08:57 AM »
MSP Love, I hope we build up the confidence to ask these new dudes out!

Offline MSPLove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 12:39:22 AM »
Me too.  :P  hahaha

I'd honestly be happy if I just had a new friend though. 
I drew a 3-card spread on him from the Romance Angels oracle deck by Doreen Virtue.
Past-Present-Future

It really made sense. 

Card 1 (the recent past): 
"Stay Optimistic About Your Love Life"
Positive thinking and faith will bring you romance

Card 2 (present)
"Release Your Ex"
Time has come to clear your energy.
I KNOW this refers to the other guy I was fixated on for three years.  He's not literally my ex, but it still makes sense.  This new guy is a different person.  Admittedly, I find myself sometimes actually expecting him to behave, react, and be the same way.  So I'm going to follow the card's advice, and sit down and write a long letter of release to "Fred" and burn it.  And for now, keep it really fun and light with the new guy.  Until I work all that out.  This card is the perfect advice for right now, I'd say.

Card 3 (future, if I follow the present card's advice):
"Calling In Your Soul Mate"
Your prayers, affirmations, and visualizations help bring you together.
I'm not getting carried away with this one.  I know we have several "soul mates."  He could very well be an old friend or relative I've known before in a past life and that's why I'm drawn to him.  But I am excited to learn that I'm on the right track with him.  :)

Offline Coral21

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 02:37:19 AM »
I really like the advice on card 2, I think that's the perfect advice for everyone who has still issues with their ex. Whether you're trying to attract him back or to get really over him, you have to release him or her first. (And I really like your new crush's humour bout national cat day haha)

Ps. I've got a party tomorrow where my ex (THE ex) and some other exes and Freds I had in the past will be as well. And just this evening I got messages from almost everyone of them, out of the blue. I think the Universe is letting me know that if that thing with my ex won't work out, there are plenty of other new guys to meet. Because every time something with a Fred or an ex went wrong, someone new came into my life. I hope that that makes sense, but that's how I see it. And when I read your posts about having a new crush after three years of Fred, well, it just gives me hope everything is going to be alright in the end. Even if it's going to be hard to talk to my ex tomorrow and to resist him. Haha I'm sorry, some late night thoughts I just had to share.

Offline TimHoff

• Law of Attraction
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • The Complete Law of Attraction Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »
Amazing post.Thanks for sharing this information. Excellent post on Positive Affirmations. I am very happy to read.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1195
  • -Receive: 1295
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 05:35:00 PM »
Never trust a guy who doesn't like cats .............

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline creator1980

• Thank You
  • -Given: 256
  • -Receive: 46
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »

Lol that really made me laugh....I love cats especially hers :)
One day we met by "accident" and my second question was how is Isabell??
That cat always scratched me and sometimes bite but i really love her

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2540
  • -Receive: 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 07:54:40 PM »

That's right. Must love cats.

Tags: fred letting go